ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
dam i love this series of this game ....
Vitalsigns
awesome job .. i'm a fan (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
not that , that means alot ... just enjoyed this completely :love:

Nope7373

Jan 8, 2019
I see the game as less a HAREM and more a ( Consensual non-monogamy ) sharing of physical love between consenting adults. Using HAREM as the term for it defines a conclusion of a single man with multiple "wives"... vs POLYAMOROUS groups who all enjoy one another's company emotionally and physically, without locking into a "monogamous" concept of marriage or commitment to remain perpetually with the single central MC.

IN GAME PREMISE in a single dialogue screenshot:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know I'm being nitpicky, but Polyamory implies romantic attachments. This is just a couple indulging in a cuckqueening fetish. Its why the dev refers to everyone else as side characters cuz at the end of the day its just two married folks having fun with a fetish.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I am aware with the rather odd picture of Megan. Those white balls you see sticking of her are spheres I use for creating animations. I forgot to press hide while I was working and that was the result.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I love how you make zero attempts at claiming to be a good writer and own being an incompetent writer. It makes it so much harder for people to insult you because you already did so ahead of them. I loved the lines An excellent point to wrap up the story. Problem is: I am not a competent author, I simply hide my shitty writing behind sex. Way to own it dude. My hat is off to you. (And a few shekels as well at Patreon or SubscribeStar if you ever decide to open up accounts there to cover expenses).

Reactions: ChaosOpen

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Season 3 has surpassed the other seasons by a considerable margin.

Season 1 clocked in at 2,349 lines of dialogue, 949 images, and 66 videos
Season 2 had 2,552 lines, 1,039 images, and 99 videos

Meanwhile, Season 3 forces you to click through 3,187 lines of dialogue , view 1,504 images, and sit through 116 videos. And no matter much we all wish for it, it seems we aren't finished yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: V&M

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Season 3 has surpassed the other seasons by a considerable margin.

Season 1 clocked in at 2,349 lines of dialogue, 949 images, and 66 videos
Season 2 had 2,552 lines, 1,039 images, and 99 videos

Meanwhile, Season 3 forces you to click through 3,187 lines of dialogue , view 1,504 images, and sit through 116 videos. And no matter much we all wish for it, it seems we aren't finished yet.
Your volume and consistency of production puts many games that accept patronage to shame. I know of many games that have a release a month, but it's two or three scenes at best, and maybe one or two H-scenes. The volume and quality of story you have delivered in the few short months since you started in August is indeed impressive.

One thing that was strange in this last episode was at the love hotel in sex scenes, it looked like there was a foot popping in and out of the lower left hand corner. I figure this is just an artifact of the animation process or software, but I thought I would point it out.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Your volume and consistency of production puts many games that accept patronage to shame. I know of many games that have a release a month, but it's two or three scenes at best, and maybe one or two H-scenes. The volume and quality of story you have delivered in the few short months since you started in August is indeed impressive.

One thing that was strange in this last episode was at the love hotel in sex scenes, it looked like there was a foot popping in and out of the lower left hand corner. I figure this is just an artifact of the animation process or software, but I thought I would point it out.
No, that is actually Molly's foot as she takes it up the ass. I worked on that scene for a long time, I'm surprised there weren't more mistakes to be honest.

Whenever I'm working, as I go through I always save the previous position then copy that model and move it's clone, so the previous position is saved should I need to come back to it. I do all of this before I take photos. I used to try and animate and take photos as the same time and it was too chaotic. So, now I animate then photograph. However, when it's getting late and you've been doing this for awhile, you might forget something that isn't super obvious.

That being said, in some of the more "busy" scenes, things can get really chaotic.

Last edited:

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I loved this scene with molly, I hope it is in your plans more anal sex with him,
in other positions, riding for example.
I don't know where I read it, or read it wrong. it looks like there will be events with Amy in the future (with her as an adult) Will incest happen, or another story?
I would love for her to join Molly and the MC,
but I don't know if she is in her incest plans.
I would love to do more anal, however Koikatsu really only does doggystyle anal and I'm forced to either mess around with the positioning sliders so it looks like it is going in her ass or do custom animations.

Problem with both is you need koikatsu's base animations because in order to make it seem as if it is REALLY going up the girls ass and not just clipping through her butthole. Then the asshole needs to be "open" and you only get that with a handful of positions, all of which are some form of doggystyle. That is the only "open" doggystyle position where you can even see what is going on. In fact, this program loves doggystyle, out of 36 positions, 23 are doggystyle.

The reason I want to try and make Honey Select 2 work is due to the huge number of different positions there are. Either that or beg and plead with Katarsys to make kPlug positions work in studio.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
I'm not really sure what was going on this update. So MC was thinking he was leaving Molly out? Even though he seems to have made a point not to do so throughout the entire game. To the point of being annoying, IMHO. And then there was Molly herself she tells her sister to bang her husband and when she does Molly goes psycho. Sex therapist dad says something about adrenaline to explain it away, but still, after her violent outburst, they still continue to do the whole cuckquean thing? I mean at that point it's probably best to stop wouldn't you think?

Fucking was hot though. So thumbs up there!

Reactions: Futaglit

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I'm not really sure what was going on this update. So MC was thinking he was leaving Molly out? Even though he seems to have made a point not to do so throughout the entire game. To the point of being annoying, IMHO. And then there was Molly herself she tells her sister to bang her husband and when she does Molly goes psycho. Sex therapist dad says something about adrenaline to explain it away, but still, after her violent outburst, they still continue to do the whole cuckquean thing? I mean at that point it's probably best to stop wouldn't you think?

Fucking was hot though. So thumbs up there!
That's the thing, him constantly saying "are you sure this is okay Molly? We could stop" all the time did ruin the mood, but it also served as a constant reminder to her that she was number one and thus she never felt threatened. When he stopped doing that, her ability to reassure herself was lost and that outburst was kind of a wake-up call to both of them that even if he wasn't going to hold back anymore, he still needed to constantly assure her with plenty of aftercare.

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Hey guys,

Can someone please give me hand?

I played WhatsMineisYours-1.2 and now I want to play WhatsMineIsYours_Season_2-1.1 and I get the following message:

1610273066578.png

I thought WhatsMineIsYours_Season_2-1.1 IS season 2 so how could I have seen it? What am I missing?

Waggame

Jan 5, 2018
I thought WhatsMineIsYours_Season_2-1.1 IS season 2 so how could I have seen it? What am I missing?
It's how season 2 starts now.
This is a message in case you played an old version of season 2 then instead of doing again the game you can skip to the explaination.
So don't bother it and hit the "play from the beginning" choice.

Reactions: Interimaru

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
It's how season 2 starts now.
This is a message in case you played an old version of season 2 then instead of doing again the game you can skip to the explaination.
So don't bother it and hit the "play from the beginning" choice.
Thanks! This is the first time seeing this game, never knew there was a previous version of season 2 and therefore the confusion on the intro.

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
:)

Given the fact that yesterday was the first time I encountered your game, I didn't know there was a previous version of season 2, hence my confusion of that message in the intro.

But thanks for making me look like an idiot instead of replying and help me understand.

However, it's the internet so...who gives a damn? I really enjoy your game, currently playing season 3 and while I was initially held back, being accustomed with high resolution renders, I personally feel that your game has the ideal ratio of lewd scenes and amount of story.

You can easily see that the build-up is well thought in terms of each girl's kink and then translated into the actual act which is equally well written.

Hats off and thank you, I hope you'll continue to create more content.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
:)

Given the fact that yesterday was the first time I encountered your game, I didn't know there was a previous version of season 2, hence my confusion of that message in the intro.

But thanks for making me look like an idiot instead of replying and help me understand.

However, it's the internet so...who gives a damn? I really enjoy your game, currently playing season 3 and while I was initially held back, being accustomed with high resolution renders, I personally feel that your game has the ideal ratio of lewd scenes and amount of story.

You can easily see that the build-up is well thought in terms of each girl's kink and then translated into the actual act which is equally well written.

Hats off and thank you, I hope you'll continue to create more content.
I just didn't understand what you were asking, true not the most eloquent way to put it, but I didn't even know where to begin in addressing your question.

As for the art, I understand not everybody likes that style. Being a huge anime fan myself, I use koikatsu. They aren't super high definition but then neither is anime, it's supposed to come across as a drawn scene rather than a snapshot of real life. That being said, as for the girls, I actually want to start a new series but instead of being the kinetic visual novel where you have consensual cuckolding of your wife, I'm hoping to make it a bit less cut-and-dry than that.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
That being said, as for the girls, I actually want to start a new series but instead of being the kinetic visual novel where you have consensual cuckolding of your wife, I'm hoping to make it a bit less cut-and-dry than that.
Yeah, I think that sounds like a neat/hot idea. I really like WMiY but I kinda don't like how the cuckquean aspect seems to be walked back so much. It seems to me sometimes that Molly is more of a voyeur than a cuckquean. Like the sex from the beginning of the game has been deescalating instead of escalating, at least as far as the cucking is concerned.

Still though like I said I really like the game.

Nov 22, 2018
I've seen the graphics used in this game in other games, and I generally like them. Can anyone point me to other games with these graphics? (Not sure if graphics is the right word.)

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes