ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
hey Vital .... these remakes .. are they what you originally had thought of making this game or just a revised edition of content and renders ? i actually love this game .... and have been curious as to why your remaking it :)

Seveas

Dec 21, 2017
Well just played the update and I must say, I really like how the relationship with Chelsey developed, with her kind of trying to steal him away from Molly. The story in general is relatively authentic yet exciting, so I'm happy with it. Great job once again Vitalsigns (y)

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
I think I like the reboot more than the original. The thoughts about having unprotected sex is interesting.
However - Having a vasectomy is not really the solution to the problem. It would take away all the tension for Molly about having unprotected sex. As condoms and birth control are not the solution either, then why not let the girl struggle with the decision to take a morning-after pill? That would add a nice struggle for the girl in question. Does she take that pill, or does se (secretly or not) refuse to take one. Of course not taking that pill would not mean she gets pregnant, but it adds to the chance. And Molly not knowing if the girl takes the pill or not would add to her "excitement".

Reactions: Seveas

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Aww, I really liked this update. Now rooting for the MC and Chelsey, hope the become more and be a real couple (more or less)!

Seveas

Dec 21, 2017
It would take away all the tension for Molly about having unprotected sex. As condoms and birth control are not the solution either, then why not let the girl struggle with the decision to take a morning-after pill? That would add a nice struggle for the girl in question. Does she take that pill, or does se (secretly or not) refuse to take one. Of course not taking that pill would not mean she gets pregnant, but it adds to the chance. And Molly not knowing if the girl takes the pill or not would add to her "excitement".
I kind of like this idea, never actually make the girls pregnant, but make it so that everyone involved always has to take a risk when doing it unprotected. This adds to the tension that drives the theme of this game.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
if no Patreon why the daughter looks like a copy of mother? wouldn't be more effective to make her smaller for the kink of so called younger incest?

NinjaNoto

Apr 30, 2019
is this all one version or do you have to play mulitple games for the full thing.
ie. does this have all the seasons or just one or a few of them

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
Can someone correct me if im wrong ? The remake is going to be a remake of all the 3 seasons and the whole story so if i want the full experience i should wait until it ends or i can play the original seasons and be fine , right ??

Reactions: Randonormie

Lasse.9

Jan 11, 2019
can this guy stop blaming himself, any time anything goes bad. and stop thinking that she will divorce him for no fucking reason. it is getting pretty fucking annoying and the game would be better without it.

list101

Mar 18, 2019
"... his wife reveals that she is wants him to have sex ..."
Engrish in the synopsis right from the start - that's bad sign.

Last edited:
  • Haha

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I had to ask... where are the nipples?
You talking about images such as this? one_78.png

The reason they don't have nipples or a pussy is simply because I wanted to show that this is Logan's imagination, and the amount of information he has about their body is limited. So, all he can clearly picture is what shape their body is, but he doesn't know any clear details about what they actually look like when naked.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 32 Votes