Season 3 [v0.5]
Compressed Size Win/Linux: 217 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 200 MB: MEGA -

The Remake [v0.1.6]
Compressed Size Win/Linux: 188 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 171 MB: MEGA -

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Season 3 the game exits at script.rpy 2921, because of the corrupted "sex_video_57.webm"

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
My version works, so it might be a problem with that video file on the site. Here is the original of that file if it will help. sex_video_57.webm
I did replace the video in the Compressed version with the original, but yes the one in the compressed version didn't even play.

But now it's fixed :D

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Yeah it sounds like a damn train wreck.
the daughter being a copy paste of her mother visually isn't better. most fans wanted her to at least be a bit younger. everything is going on in a school yet all the females are 18 years old who look like adults. without a Patreon to ruin this game, i question the game maker choices. the fantasy here was clearly meant to be about female teens. but do i know im just the asshole not paying for the game until the girls get a loli mod.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
the daughter being a copy paste of her mother visually isn't better. most fans wanted her to at least be a bit younger. everything is going on in a school yet all the females are 18 years old who look like adults. without a Patreon to ruin this game, i question the game maker choices. the fantasy here was clearly meant to be about female teens. but do i know im just the asshole not paying for the game until the girls get a loli mod.
The point is Amy is supposed to be a carbon copy of her mother, someone who is very easy to mistake as simply a chance to have sex with a younger Molly rather than a unique individual. She was intentionally designed to be a character who was in part your blood relative yet at the same time Molly but better.(in theory the only person a good husband should be sleeping with) Not sure if you've caught on but the remake of WMIY puts a lot more emphasis on the taboo aspects of sexuality. A love story between father and daughter has been done before, and a love story is, while incest is not exactly the ideal scenario, at least it is wholesome. However, there is no wholesomeness here. Also, this is a cuckquean story, not harem, Amy knows she looks like her mother but at the point when Logan fell in love with her, and she uses it to appeal to Logan then after she sleeps with him, she rubs it in Molly's face, which is not at all wholesome yet is for some reason still erotic because human sexuality is fucked up like that.

Last edited:

Belphegor22

Nov 24, 2017
Was kinda sad Molly didn't eat her sister out lol.
This doesn't seem to have crowdfunding. Is the dev just making this as a hobby? Props

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
The point is Amy is supposed to be a carbon copy of her mother, someone who is very easy to mistake as simply a chance to have sex with a younger Molly rather than a unique individual. She was intentionally designed to be a character who was in part your blood relative yet at the same time Molly but better.(in theory the only person a good husband should be sleeping with) Not sure if you've caught on but the remake of WMIY puts a lot more emphasis on the taboo aspects of sexuality. A love story between father and daughter has been done before, and a love story is, while incest is not exactly the ideal scenario, at least it is wholesome. However, there is no wholesomeness here. Also, this is a cuckquean story, not harem, Amy knows she looks like her mother but at the point when Logan fell in love with her, and she uses it to appeal to Logan then after she sleeps with him, she rubs it in Molly's face, which is not at all wholesome yet is for some reason still erotic because human sexuality is fucked up like that.
what about the age aspect i mentioned about Patreon? i see where you were going with this, rule 7 wont apply if you nerf the ages in terms of looks a bit.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port What's Mine Is Yours [S3 v0.5 & Remake v0.1.6] APK -
Remake:

S3 0.5:

Last edited:

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
this is an unofficial android port What's Mine Is Yours [S3 v0.5 & Remake v0.1.6] APK - MEGA
S3 v0.5 is a different game to Remake v0.1.6, since your apk only contains the Remake, at least to the best of my knowledge, you might want to edit it to avoid confusion.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
S3 v0.5 is a different game to Remake v0.1.6, since your apk only contains the Remake, at least to the best of my knowledge, you might want to edit it to avoid confusion.
i added the ss3 version, is it full now? I haven't tried it yet so I'm not sure

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes