ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Well - I think it does not have to be that complicated. Think about it. You explained here what the situation is around Logan and Molly. That's on the internet, readable for everyone.

Molly got her ideas from the internet, after reading and watching certain content. Thus - Both Logan and Molly have access to certain places concerning the kind of things they are doing. It's not too far fetched that on one of those sites there are post or articles from couples that gone through the same difficult phases. When Logan reads about a couple that was on the brink of breaking up and the reasons why, he gets interested. When he reads the woman part of that story where the woman tells about the insecurities she has he finally links that to Molly, and realize what's going on in Molly's head all the time.

It's just a general idea and it has to be worked out to make it work. Maybe you can make a story how Molly and Logan get in contact (using said internet location) with a couple that went through a comparable situation? There are several ways to get out of this deadlock where Logan is in.

Just a few ideas...
The problem is making that interesting. Yes, it would be an easy solution as a writer if I just had Logan look up the info online and honestly, it would probably be a lot more realistic as well, I think most anyone would look it up online or buy a book or something. However, I have to remember I am a story-writer first, and that includes entertaining the audience first and foremost. Hence, why Ryan Taylor exists.
CharaStudio-2022-06-05-21-29-17-Render.png
We are heading into spoiler territory, so be warned, but the reason why Sandra sleeps with other men isn't because Ryan is a sissy who was bullied by his wife or because Sandra was corrupted, but a much more down-to-earth reason.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That being said, that isn't the only thing going on in the plot, I also need to take care of other plot threads, and keep in mind this isn't just "Emily takes her clothes off in front of Logan and that leads to her losing her virginity on livestream" or something, I need to have each scene from start to finish, which means where it takes place, what characters are in the scene, how they are posed during the dialogue, and the dialogue itself. Each character needs numerous scenes and they all need to be in a pattern that both gives them equal screentime yet are in chronological order. So, it all gets rather complicated as each scene needs to be interesting in it's own right yet at the same time fit into the overall narrative.
CharaStudio-2022-06-05-22-04-53-Render.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Mograx
Nov 20, 2019
i hop between many different games to off set dev time. finally got back around to this one and was excited to see what new progress has been made........ only to find the game has been on hold since February....5 months!.....my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined....guess ill be back in another few months.....if i even remember. YEET!

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Vitalsigns I'm sorry it's been a while and I only came up with three ideas and first one is focus on Logan Molly characters/story plot and sex scene with Logan Molly and Ryan Sandra and second one is focus on Amy's incest path and a story plot on how Molly convince Logan to take Amy's virginity and sex scene to go with it and third one is I'm not sure about how it could help with story plot

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
jjeeeeezzzzzz i forgot about this game .... i thought it had got abandoned :unsure:
Well - The writer has a serious writers block, so it's not abandoned. However, if the writer cannot overcome that block, sooner or later this VN will be marked as abandoned. It cannot be on hold forever. I don't know what the time limit for "on hold" is, but I imagine it will be less than a year or so. Let's hope it will not go in the abandoned status very soon, but yeah... The clock is ticking.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Well - The writer has a serious writers block, so it's not abandoned. However, if the writer cannot overcome that block, sooner or later this VN will be marked as abandoned. It cannot be on hold forever. I don't know what the time limit for "on hold" is, but I imagine it will be less than a year or so. Let's hope it will not go in the abandoned status very soon, but yeah... The clock is ticking.
writers block .... wtf ... he's doing remakes :rolleyes:

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Truth be told, I say that but I think the real reason is it just isn't fun anymore. This has always been free because I do it for fun and fun alone and quite frankly, WMIY isn't fun to create anymore. I don't want to just abandon all of this work but at the same time, I don't want to work on it.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Truth be told, I say that but I think the real reason is it just isn't fun anymore. This has always been free because I do it for fun and fun alone and quite frankly, WMIY isn't fun to create anymore. I don't want to just abandon all of this work but at the same time, I don't want to work on it.
i can understand that ... could you maybe make 1 more and then make it complete somehow :unsure:

May 7, 2018
If its not fun then you should just wrap it up. It makes me sad as this is literally the best cuckquean content (labeled properly) but you shouldn't worry about it since your not making money. Just zip it shut for closure, celebrate, and enjoy moving on. Once the monkeys off your back you can always decide to revisit the concept or characters when/if it feels fresh again

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Vitalsigns I am truly sad to hear this but it's understandable and maybe starting a new project could be fun and in all honesty I would love to see your version of a adult parody and maybe like Resident Evil or another poplar game if you want to and if you rather rest it's okay and I hope you and your loved ones may always be happy and healthy

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Well - I do not want to come over as negative, but well...

Again a reboot ends in abandoning. As soon as I saw this VN rebooted I expressed my concern about the future of the VN. After promises by the author it absolutely would not be abandoned I (reluctantly) regain some hope and a bit of trust. But here we are...

It's not that I don't understand why, but nevertheless it's disappointing that this VN goes the very predictable way that the overwhelming majority of reboots seem to end in - And that's abandonment. It's sad, because in my humble opinion this VN has some very promising concepts. I hope the author will come with something comparable to this concept, and does not go down the overwhelmingly common (and for me extremely uninteresting) netorare path. I still hope there will at least be some effort to wrap this VN up, but I honestly do not have much hope.

As said - I fully understand why the author drops this VN, but it's still very disappointing.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Vitalsigns, if it truly is so that the game just is no longer fun for you to work on, then either put it in the fridge(indefinite hold), or just cut it here and call it abandoned. Ive always loved writing stories myself, none anywhere good enough to share, but if you start to feel like you don't like or even hate working on something, it's best to take a step back and do something else, otherwise you either burn yourself out, or in the end the product you make suffers in quality.

As for letting down those of us who love your game, thats unavoidable often in such situations, but be open and transparent about why and most of us will accept and support whatever you decide. Hopefully you will regain the will to make this game or even another one at some future time. Good luck and hope to see you here back at it again soon.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Vitalsigns I am truly sad to hear this but it's understandable and maybe starting a new project could be fun and in all honesty I would love to see your version of a adult parody and maybe like Resident Evil or another poplar game if you want to and if you rather rest it's okay and I hope you and your loved ones may always be happy and healthy
About that...
xqwsddx.png
CharaStudio-2022-07-21-10-47-53-Render.png

Well - I do not want to come over as negative, but well...

Again a reboot ends in abandoning. As soon as I saw this VN rebooted I expressed my concern about the future of the VN. After promises by the author it absolutely would not be abandoned I (reluctantly) regain some hope and a bit of trust. But here we are...

It's not that I don't understand why, but nevertheless it's disappointing that this VN goes the very predictable way that the overwhelming majority of reboots seem to end in - And that's abandonment. It's sad, because in my humble opinion this VN has some very promising concepts. I hope the author will come with something comparable to this concept, and does not go down the overwhelmingly common (and for me extremely uninteresting) netorare path. I still hope there will at least be some effort to wrap this VN up, but I honestly do not have much hope.

As said - I fully understand why the author drops this VN, but it's still very disappointing.
Yeah, the main problem was simply burnout. That being said, while I did develop a taste for a type of NTR, I'm more of a netori fan, but most netori sucks. There are one of three types:
1. The MC is a pathetic excuse for a human being with no redeeming qualities, he then throws a temper-tantrum about how his refusal to do any work that might make him more appealing isn't getting him laid, so he gets a MacGuffin that allows him to brainwash and/or rape the girls.
2. The MC is a nice guy who sees a woman who is in a toxic relationship, she is either being abused and/or cheating on constantly, so he "steals" her away from the man looking for an excuse to get rid of her and they live happily ever after.
3. A standard romance except the woman is supposedly married despite the husband never once appearing in the plot.(is this really netori?)

So, I want to have a netori where the guy doing the stealing is not a complete psychopath.

Vitalsigns, if it truly is so that the game just is no longer fun for you to work on, then either put it in the fridge(indefinite hold), or just cut it here and call it abandoned. Ive always loved writing stories myself, none anywhere good enough to share, but if you start to feel like you don't like or even hate working on something, it's best to take a step back and do something else, otherwise you either burn yourself out, or in the end the product you make suffers in quality.

As for letting down those of us who love your game, thats unavoidable often in such situations, but be open and transparent about why and most of us will accept and support whatever you decide. Hopefully you will regain the will to make this game or even another one at some future time. Good luck and hope to see you here back at it again soon.
I marked it as abandoned because I don't want people to think it's going to go back into production any day now.

Reactions: Alannnnn

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
As I said - I understand completely, and am only sad this will not get a good round-up.

About the netori. I agree fully with your take on that. I absolutely hate that VN's where the MC get some hypnotic device, supernatural power and all that nonsense. Also blackmailing, torture and forced stuff does not raise my appetite in any way or form. The opposite is true in these cases.

I love the situation you sketched under point 2. A good example of that is: Moto Yankee Tsuma: Hinako ~Shinshin Tomo ni Kanzen Netori!~. I have no problem if the woman or girl is saved out of a abusive or loveless relationship. I like netorase too. There are some good examples of that onem, like: Hoka no Onna no Ko to H o Shiteiru Ore o Mite Koufun Suru Kanojo. Although they got terribly wrong with the MC that is in constant denial and treat the other girls badly. I would love to see a remake or similar VN, but now with a sympathetic MC that is nice to the others involved (and does not deny developing feelings for them so a harem ending is possible).

Anyway - I wish you lots of luck with whatever you are doing (and will do) next. ;)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yeah im not surprised this has ended up here at all. This game went downhill since the remake IMO. It has had a shift from focusing mainly about netori and cuckqueen to slowly exploring the cuckee more and more, which to be fair might have simply fleshed out and made the game better for some, but I was the opposite. So im not surprised this got the indefinite axe for his new game and newfound passion. Its a shame, I loved the original 1-3 seasons and we lose one of the very few real cuckqueen games.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Yeah im not surprised this has ended up here at all. This game went downhill since the remake IMO. It has had a shift from focusing mainly about netori and cuckqueen to slowly exploring the cuckee more and more, which to be fair might have simply fleshed out and made the game better for some, but I was the opposite. So im not surprised this got the indefinite axe for his new game and newfound passion. Its a shame, I loved the original 1-3 seasons and we lose one of the very few real cuckqueen games.
I agree - Apart from the second title I named in my previous post, I don't know many other VN's where the girlfriend asks the friend to cheat and have sex with another girl in front of her, because she gets aroused by that. I am sure there are a few of them, but I do not know about them.
Anyway - Let's hope the author comes with something familiar that does get developed to the very end...

Reactions: JeremyCole300

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
About that...
View attachment 1937523
View attachment 1937506

Yeah, the main problem was simply burnout. That being said, while I did develop a taste for a type of NTR, I'm more of a netori fan, but most netori sucks. There are one of three types:
1. The MC is a pathetic excuse for a human being with no redeeming qualities, he then throws a temper-tantrum about how his refusal to do any work that might make him more appealing isn't getting him laid, so he gets a MacGuffin that allows him to brainwash and/or rape the girls.
2. The MC is a nice guy who sees a woman who is in a toxic relationship, she is either being abused and/or cheating on constantly, so he "steals" her away from the man looking for an excuse to get rid of her and they live happily ever after.
3. A standard romance except the woman is supposedly married despite the husband never once appearing in the plot.(is this really netori?)

So, I want to have a netori where the guy doing the stealing is not a complete psychopath.

I marked it as abandoned because I don't want people to think it's going to go back into production any day now.
So is there some kind of dev blog that we can check out or is this all still getting beat around your brain box?

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes