VN Ren'Py When It All Started [v0.04] [Kalyha]

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
do check again how "on hold" tag works.

the dev himself has stated his intention to finish his first game before continuing this one.
(ofc if he doesnt, due to popular demand, continue with rhs 2 or something).
this game atm should have on-hold tag, regardless if it is 3-6-12-18 months without any update (well, truth to be told, after 18 months it will get "aboned" tag regardless of anything else if no update is released).

also, as always touched by your sicere concern for the dev and his first "babe":BootyTime:
Ok, checked. My mind kinda mixed "on hold" and "abandoned" tags.

Kalyha only said that RHC will gets updates more often, than WIAS, instead of alternating two game's updates one after another. So there is no need for "on hold" tag, or, if you are pedant enough, you can insist on putting that tag alternately on both games after each update, because it's kinda holded for next 2-3 months of developing time of another project. But that would be absurd.

your sincere concern for the dev and his first "babe":BootyTime:
Yes, and I'm not afraid to admit it. I would punch you, for being rude to Kalyha, without a blink. :Kappa:

• Hey there
Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ok, checked. My mind kinda mixed "on hold" and "abandoned" tags.

Kalyha only said that RHC will gets updates more often, than WIAS, instead of alternating two game's updates one after another. So there is no need for "on hold" tag, or, if you are pedant enough, you can insist on putting that tag alternately on both games after each update, because it's kinda holded for next 2-3 months of developing time of another project. But that would be absurd.

Yes, and I'm not afraid to admit it. I would punch you, for being rude to Kalyha, without a blink. :Kappa:
saved by the automatedbackupsbell :BootyTime:

well, i understood his intention is/was to push rhc till it is finished while putting this one on hold (only without a tag here).
if that is valid, it should have a tag indicating its status, if nothing else to preventi"update when", "aboned" and similar questions (though probably few of those will pop up every now and then regardless of tags:HideThePain:).

so, once again, Kalyha, can you clear the air regarding this game status for those interested (is it in development, on hold or something third)?
if you are still trying to push/develop both titles at the same time, i can only say - good luck to you!
you are really gonna need it!:BootyTime:

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
so, once again, @Kalyha, can you clear the air regarding this game status for those interested (is it in development, on hold or something third)?
Hello,

As I said before, RHC is my priority. However, updates for WIAS will still get released from times to times but at a much slower pace until I finish my project with RHC. I actually already started working on WIAS v0.04 a long time ago, but since the progress is very slow and I work on it when I feel like it, I don't really share any progress as I don't want people to expect a release date announced or anything.

So it's been around 5 months since the last update of WIAS, I don't really know when is going to be the next update but all I can say is that I take my time with this game, don't want to rush it either. I understand that the communication around WIAS is not so good though. But I hope that is clear for everyone.

Regarding the "on hold" tag, well... I don't really take a break from the game, I just have another priority that makes the development of this game much slower, but not stopped, as I still do some work on it even if it's not much.

Anyway, WIAS will have an update in 2023, I can confirm that to you, but no release date announced as I don't even know myself.

Hope that answer your question.

TNVL

Aug 21, 2018
Got to be honest, was not a big fan when I head the dev was making another as there still is a lot to do with RHC, this have turned to quite a fun game to, and I have to admit I am curios how this will turn out. Keep up the good work

XD7

Dec 9, 2019
robbers force mc to drink Natasha pee...
my thoughts are getting wilder.....
but i love these kinky stuff...
i wish if it could be true...tho
ah Natasha she is so beautiful....
i am totally her simp.

XD7

Dec 9, 2019
Hey, this game is different and the MC is not the one in RHC. The story will be totally different.
As you can see, there is two paths for each character: Love or Depravity, you'll choose what you prefer. :)

i choose both....

XD7

Dec 9, 2019
what is the timeline?
same timeline, same country, same city, but different house... two building far neighbors i guess.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Great game. There isnt much content yet, but the way the mom and the mc gets interacted with are really great and i cant wait to see more. tho it will probably take a long time due to this being another side project of the DEV and knowing his pacing, we will get teased to death and become old until the REAL fun begins to kick off.
TBH im not too much into the aunt for some reason.. maybe its her design? I dont know. I would be REALLY happy if there comes more of mom and sisters, and NOT MUCH of the aunt at least.
Nonetheless, great game. I wish both games would be further already. too bad, creating quality content takes time.

10/10

Reactions: flxgrm

KuSauXe

May 22, 2020
Interesting premise; I'll hold out on playing this game till after some significant updates have been made. I like the models in RHC better, but I'm still very eager to see what this game has to offer.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Hello,

As I said before, RHC is my priority. However, updates for WIAS will still get released from times to times but at a much slower pace until I finish my project with RHC. I actually already started working on WIAS v0.04 a long time ago, but since the progress is very slow and I work on it when I feel like it, I don't really share any progress as I don't want people to expect a release date announced or anything.

So it's been around 5 months since the last update of WIAS, I don't really know when is going to be the next update but all I can say is that I take my time with this game, don't want to rush it either. I understand that the communication around WIAS is not so good though. But I hope that is clear for everyone.

Regarding the "on hold" tag, well... I don't really take a break from the game, I just have another priority that makes the development of this game much slower, but not stopped, as I still do some work on it even if it's not much.

Anyway, WIAS will have an update in 2023, I can confirm that to you, but no release date announced as I don't even know myself.

Hope that answer your question.
Thank you for being communicative, although I won't deny I'm very disapointed. Personally I like this game, the other not that much. But I understand someone has to make decisions in development, specially if more people want the other game.

Interesting premise; I'll hold out on playing this game till after some significant updates have been made. I like the models in RHC better, but I'm still very eager to see what this game has to offer.
The models on this one aren't bad, besides the aunt. Not very keen on her design and personality, but tastes are tastes. Some girls can be pretty cute with glasses, but personally doesn't fit the tan, the dresses, and even personality. Not to mention the breasts and ass are somewhat exagerated and it even seems her back is curved sometimes. I know many are keen into big baloons, but personally not my thing. That's actually one of the few things I don't like on OneOne1's games for example, they always exagerate on the breasts, it's insane.

But yes, the history is way more plausible. Sure it has their flaws, but it's normal for something to appear here and there. It's hard to please everyone after all.

Last edited:
Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
what is the timeline?
same timeline, same country, same city, but different house... two building far neighbors i guess.
Well, if so, I hope that Kalyha will "divide" the city fairly between the two MCs, so that each will get enough women for their harems and that there will be no rivalry between them. =)

Reactions: Hunk40

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
certified fappable +1 to my list.

backreading the previous comment is enough info for this game to be considered.

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
Good game, but the way the MC and his mom started during robbery is very odd. I am hoping a semi-restart with some animation.

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes