VN Ren'Py When It All Started [v0.04] [Kalyha]

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes
Nov 8, 2019
Not a huge fan of the blackmail route this game took, I don't know really why to be honest, I think it might just be too easy? "Oh no, we're forced to fuck because these random burglars are blackmailing us!". Even if (and obviously when) they end up enjoying it - it feels a little too cheap and you get away with a lot of moral questions/slow corruption giving into the taboo stuff. I think what makes the taboo incest stuff hot is the fact that they could backout anytime yet the lust and tabooness of it keeps them wanting more and escalating it, forcing them into it takes away a huge element of taboo out of it. They have no choice and just have to do it.

Anyway, I'm interested in finding out how you play this all out. Love the characters and the setting a lot. In RHC you've been able to make the slow corruption of Adrianna really hot, so hopefully you'll succeed here too, without making it too dark with the blackmail by a third party.

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Okay, it's bugged me long enough.
Can anyone tell me the game the pictures on the MC's bedroom wall come from?
I know I've seen them before but I just can't remember the name.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Not a huge fan of the blackmail route this game took, I don't know really why to be honest, I think it might just be too easy? "Oh no, we're forced to fuck because these random burglars are blackmailing us!". Even if (and obviously when) they end up enjoying it - it feels a little too cheap and you get away with a lot of moral questions/slow corruption giving into the taboo stuff. I think what makes the taboo incest stuff hot is the fact that they could backout anytime yet the lust and tabooness of it keeps them wanting more and escalating it, forcing them into it takes away a huge element of taboo out of it. They have no choice and just have to do it.

Anyway, I'm interested in finding out how you play this all out. Love the characters and the setting a lot. In RHC you've been able to make the slow corruption of Adrianna really hot, so hopefully you'll succeed here too, without making it too dark with the blackmail by a third party.
In these types of incest stories, I'm also into it more for the path of corruption than the actual incest. But I do think this story is fairly reasonable, especially in the realm of adult stories. We the player might not give in to such blackmail, but an inexperienced kid might.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

dude, get used to it! life is a complete blackmail. I didn’t brush my teeth - my teeth fell out and gastritis rushed out of my mouth, it smells like shit and girls don’t like ... you didn’t get a job - you died of hunger without money. sheer blackmail. you just don't seem to realize it. and here - some kind of garbage ... people litter their heads with trifles without noticing how they constantly rake up goals of problems in passing =) stop talking about blackmail. just open your eyes wide. and look at the plot of the game with a bit of humor.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Just finished the update. I like the story so far except for the continuing blackmail. Hopefully, this plotline is resolved quickly, and the MC wisens up (nobody with 2 braincells would continue this blackmail and not telling the mom is stupid) and destroys the thieves.

Reactions: Jimskeleton

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
View attachment 2201539
"You mean I'm fat?" wow wow wow! =) Isn't this the most obvious maneuver?
in a word, the attack on the old male, which has not satisfied Natasha for a long time, has begun.
get ready for the young male - Natasha began to clear the space for him.

Lucas, I feel sorry for you... =)

ummm...or am I wrong and misreading the picture? =)
Hi!

How can I see the Rel-Stats in the Upper Right Corner?

Sep 9, 2018
I thought we were going to get 1 update of RHC and 1 update of WIAS but looking at the patreon posts it looks like the next update is also going to be RHC

borovnica

Dec 18, 2021
Im a bit confused about the bonus pictures. Can we get all of the pictures now or are they here to be unlocked as the game goes?

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Im a bit confused about the bonus pictures. Can we get all of the pictures now or are they here to be unlocked as the game goes?
Hello, you can't unlock all the pictures yet. I have already added them for future updates.

Reactions: BluexRexy

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hello, you can't unlock all the pictures yet. I have already added them for future updates.
yo, why dont you put "on hold" tag here?
if you are working on your first game trying to finish it, and not providing any update/work for this one?

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
yo, why dont you put "on hold" tag here?
if you are working on your first game trying to finish it, and not providing any update/work for this one?
Don't "yo" precious Kalyha here, duck. Nobody said WIAS will not get updates from time to time. And, as I know, tag "On Hold" get projects that didn't updated for at least for one year. Not to mention that I know few projects that didn't get any in two or more years and still don't have that tag.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Don't "yo" precious Kalyha here, duck. Nobody said WIAS will not get updates from time to time. And, as I know, tag "On Hold" get projects that didn't updated for at least for one year. Not to mention that I know few projects that didn't get any in two or more years and still don't have that tag.
do check again how "on hold" tag works.

the dev himself has stated his intention to finish his first game before continuing this one.
(ofc if he doesnt, due to popular demand, continue with rhs 2 or something).
this game atm should have on-hold tag, regardless if it is 3-6-12-18 months without any update (well, truth to be told, after 18 months it will get "aboned" tag regardless of anything else if no update is released).

also, as always touched by your sicere concern for the dev and his first "babe":BootyTime:

Reactions: Grelk
3.70 star(s) 19 Votes