VN Ren'Py When It All Started [v0.04] [Kalyha]

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Not to forget the "The AC (air conditioning) is not working."
and at first I thought that it was alternating current (in the socket) =) and everyone was surprised - why are they mentioning electricity in the socket? And it's also called an air conditioner. =)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
screenshot0001.png
dude, you need a winch, or better a gantry crane - so as not to trifle.

no, I understand everything, without a stupid character there is no story. but damn it, you need to know about the sense of proportion! and here, I'm sorry, the author, but in this frame - it's definitely overkill with the stupidity of the MC.
you're sorry. "humor" is not listed among the tags. (when buffoonery is always funny)
just a lend a hand - this is not rocket science - the guy is making a problem of universal scale out of this!
Or should you add the "humor" tag!

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Landlady asking mal tenant to collect the dirty clothes of his female roommate? LOL if that would happen (at least in game, in real world this would never ever happen), landlady can start digging her own grave o_O
Mom's back hurts. let the young one daring valiantly "one foot here the other there" he is the youngest in the family. =)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I tried to look at the situation as detached as possible - from the point of view of intelligence. so to speak applied a scientific approach. and this is what I get:
Mom's body, having tasted the son's sperm during the breakdown of protein in the stomach, decided that it had found a supplier of a valuable resource and began to make constant "setups" for the mother, as well as make hints.

please do not consider me crazy, I do not just separate mother's personality and mother's body - I mean the subconscious, which is closer to the instincts and biological needs of the body, while the personality is somewhat abstract in relation to the body. when the personality is in harmony with the body, that is, it monitors the health of the body, then such cases almost never happen and the body obeys the personality almost without problems. (in general, where two fight - the third profits. mother's personality and body are at war - the son profits from this. but a son is better than a stranger, right? where the personality gets along with the body - it turns out a whole person who is very difficult to manipulate)
I saw this in the RHC, when Adrianna was also with a clouded mind and could not control her own body, as in the sex scene at the end of fragment 23.

so here - the body found a supplier of sperm and began to play its "games of thrones" - hence the pain in the back - after all, pain as such is signals in the brain and nothing more. it is the brain that interprets signals from receptors as either pain or pleasure. so the body played a trick on mom. the case when excessive faith to cheatful husband is also bad. Mom was too faithful to her husband who cheated on her with work.

the human brain is an electrochemical computer. and its work is influenced by both the chemical intracellular balance and the electric field. why is "truth serum" possible? precisely because the work of the brain can be controlled, including chemically - not only by the base of accumulated knowledge stored in the brain.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I tried to look at the situation as detached as possible - from the point of view of intelligence. so to speak applied a scientific approach. and this is what I get:
Mom's body, having tasted the son's sperm during the breakdown of protein in the stomach, decided that it had found a supplier of a valuable resource and began to make constant "setups" for the mother, as well as make hints.

please do not consider me crazy, I do not just separate mother's personality and mother's body - I mean the subconscious, which is closer to the instincts and biological needs of the body, while the personality is somewhat abstract in relation to the body. when the personality is in harmony with the body, that is, it monitors the health of the body, then such cases almost never happen and the body obeys the personality almost without problems. (in general, where two fight - the third profits. mother's personality and body are at war - the son profits from this. but a son is better than a stranger, right? where the personality gets along with the body - it turns out a whole person who is very difficult to manipulate)
I saw this in the RHC, when Adrianna was also with a clouded mind and could not control her own body, as in the sex scene at the end of fragment 23.

so here - the body found a supplier of sperm and began to play its "games of thrones" - hence the pain in the back - after all, pain as such is signals in the brain and nothing more. it is the brain that interprets signals from receptors as either pain or pleasure. so the body played a trick on mom. the case when excessive faith to cheatful husband is also bad. Mom was too faithful to her husband who cheated on her with work.

the human brain is an electrochemical computer. and its work is influenced by both the chemical intracellular balance and the electric field. why is "truth serum" possible? precisely because the work of the brain can be controlled, including chemically - not only by the base of accumulated knowledge stored in the brain.
Or maybe:
Safe to assume that having a workaholic husband has left Natasha a bit frustrated in the sex department. Now, this happens and she's been forced onto a forbidden path of corruption and there's no way to go back. My guess is that she'll soon grow comfortable on her new path.
Just a working theory. ;)

Reactions: BVonkX and ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Or maybe:
Safe to assume that having a workaholic husband has left Natasha a bit frustrated in the sex department. Now, this happens and she's been forced onto a forbidden path of corruption and there's no way to go back. My guess is that she'll soon grow comfortable on her new path.
Just a working theory. ;)
why maybe?
known from point A to point B, both lying on the same plane, you can draw not only a straight line, right? and if we also take into account the total space, then the number of possible lines increases by orders of magnitude. - I allegorically explained that in other words you said the same thing that I had in mind.

if the husband performed his duties regularly, incest would not have happened. the mother of the son would not let her near her = for example, the body would not weaken at the moment the son touched the mother, but, on the contrary, would tense up.

Reactions: clowns234

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Here. This fixes the "[MomNmy]" bug. (Maybe you'll want to edit it so the player will type it, so that you don't break Patreon rules.) Good luck to you, dev.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
If your Aunt is such a clothes shopping demon, why is she always wearing the same outfit? [Just saying...]

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: clowns234

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Didn't realize just how big a pervert I was.... til I played Kalyha's two games.. Enjoying them both.. in my own perverted little way... hey, don't judge me!

• Haha
Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I'm sorry for what I did to you... :(
hey! stop blaming yourself. Otherwise, I will have to go for the rope and hang myself. and I don't want to do that. although, yes, the mistakes in my life - a wagon and a small cart - that is, enough for two eternities of personal hell. if not for one BUT - I know about the philosophical concept of the world as a mirror for a person. and everything falls into place.

and I advise you to know and remember about it. you're doing the right job - helping people understand themselves.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
screenshot0005.png
"You mean I'm fat?" wow wow wow! =) Isn't this the most obvious maneuver?
in a word, the attack on the old male, which has not satisfied Natasha for a long time, has begun.
get ready for the young male - Natasha began to clear the space for him.

Lucas, I feel sorry for you... =)

ummm...or am I wrong and misreading the picture? =)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 19 Votes