VN Ren'Py When It All Started [v0.04] [Kalyha]

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
God, these two projects are just begging to be merged so that it becomes ONE project with two main characters.
truly, Kalyha, you have awakened a chthonic evil even more terrible than Cthulhu =)

think, no one has ever done this before - you will be a pioneer (opening up new paths). think about it. especially since we are now at the preparatory stage. the two universes had just met, and began sniffing each other in a cafe near Carolina. it won't be very difficult.

Reactions: otoboke

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WhenItAllStarted-0.04
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

erasernew

Jul 24, 2017
NO! NEIN! NIET! NOT!
Ethan's mom only for Ethan!
Stan have this own mom to fuck, you dirty pervert!
there is no NTR tag.

BUT Stan can be producer like Horny Harpies Studio - and Ethan can participate with Natasha.
I have a lot of twists in that plot, later one of the burglars is actually Stan Friend, who is kicked out from his mother, so he can't interfere wth Stan business. He became Burglar and want to take his mom from Stan's hands, but he needs a lot of money.

Later Ethen finds out what his mom is doing and want his mom for him and tries to seduce Stan's mom so he can make trade off :) and many, many more twists like this with Sisters too

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
What's the significance of the Relation stat? Is that a third branch other than Love/Depravity?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of When it all Started v0.04.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I have a lot of twists in that plot, later one of the burglars is actually Stan Friend, who is kicked out from his mother, so he can't interfere wth Stan business. He became Burglar and want to take his mom from Stan's hands, but he needs a lot of money.

Later Ethen finds out what his mom is doing and want his mom for him and tries to seduce Stan's mom so he can make trade off :) and many, many more twists like this with Sisters too
Sorry, I don’t see the logic in these twists. This is against Stan's behavior pattern.
twists for twists? nonsence!
Alex can not interfere with Stan's buisness because of blackmail material. first sudden move from Alex - and he goes to jail.
Alex not to be kicked from home - and who will suffer for his for the consequences of his stupid actions? heh? maybe Emma should suffer? no, On the contrary, Emma, in the person of Stan, got herself a man who treats her as a woman and not as a housekeeper and money earner. but if Stan starts having sex with Emma in the presence of Alex, then this will be a sort of revenge on the part of both Emma herself and Stan. Alex is required to attend the "righteous living lessons" and kicking him out is counterproductive. Alex must suffer. and therefore he cannot be kicked out of the house.

Last edited:
Reactions: Simulacrum29

Kimesato

Jan 5, 2021
here is my unofficial Android port of When it all Started v0.04.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Why does it request permission to modify anything on the phone???

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Interesting things you discussing here, guys. I wonder if I should play WIAS already (I played first version, but then decided to wait when story gets bigger). So you saying that two stories heavelly crossing over?

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Interesting things you discussing here, guys. I wonder if I should play WIAS already (I played first version, but then decided to wait when story gets bigger). So you saying that two stories heavelly crossing over?
not heavy for now - only have common location (cafe in which Stan executed Linda to submission) and common character (maybe characters - Ava looks familiar to me)
but from this commons may(!!!) play some interesting (if Kalyha of course, can somehow be convinced that for the benefit of both projects they SHOULD be merged into a single one, hehe)

Reactions: otoboke

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
Kalyha

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 13930, in script
    MC "I should be enjoying my holiday chilling in bed and playing games but now I have to sneak behind my [MomN!] just to take pictures of her naked!"
ValueError: Conversion specifier can't be empty.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 13930, in script
    MC "I should be enjoying my holiday chilling in bed and playing games but now I have to sneak behind my [MomN!] just to take pictures of her naked!"
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 930, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1474, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1337, in __call__
    what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1251, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1231, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 589, in _vformat
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 179, in convert_field
    raise ValueError("Conversion specifier can't be empty.")
ValueError: Conversion specifier can't be empty.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.6.3.23091805
When it all Started 0.04
Mon Oct 23 00:49:57 2023

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes