4.30 star(s) 183 Votes

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I think it's weird the dev decided to make the MC (and, of course, his sister) a 19-year old kid.
Maybe he didn't want to age the mother too much or something. but we have now a penniless 16-year old High School dropout (I assume), who managed to survive by himself, and at 19 can afford a pretty nice apartment and a car, but doesn't seem to have a job that would prevent him from leaving for weeks.
Maybe Miru was the bread earner and her sexy twitch account allowed both of them to be living large. Why not. I understand it actually happens to some people.

How is the MC is 19... How is that even possible when your sweetheart Dana Horizon is already a lawyer?? The MCs Physique and musculature gives the impression of a 25ish+ man.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
How is the MC is 19... How is that even possible when your sweetheart Dana Horizon is already a lawyer?? The MCs Physique and musculature gives the impression of a 25ish+ man.
Agreed. I got it wrong, though- he's actually 20.
And this was the developer choosing the age, so it's as canon as it gets.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Reactions: asd33asd33

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Uh. That's going to be hard. Main problem is that Katie has been established as 18 and still in High School. In the flashback to their childhoods, the kids look about a couple of years apart at best.

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Game crashes after Katie offers to help you in court and is unplayable after that :( Is there a fix for that?

May 18, 2019
Game crashes after Katie offers to help you in court and is unplayable after that :( Is there a fix for that?
Yes, copy the image called "z591" and copy it to the desktop. Name it z590 and drop it into the image folder.
Now z591 and z590 should be the same picture and this will let you skip the bug.

The dev said he's going to fix it as soon as the game gets out of the Beta.

Reactions: JoSolo

mr.basic

Jul 4, 2018
that jaw dropping scene in the clothing shop cracked me up so hard,can't stop laughing..... keep up the good work bro

Halomaster

Dec 10, 2017
in the game i only had sex with the skinny no boobs girl many times (ew). and the rest i didnt have sex scene. until the end i could bang the fat girl with big boobs and thats all. i want more gif pov sex. anyone have a saves with good pov sex scenes in this game.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hello,

1. 0.5 full release.
2. 0.6 and what's to come.
3. Bonus scene 0.6
4 FAQ

1. 0.5 full release

It's been over a week since the update got out. I've collected and fixed all the more or less game-breaking bugs.
- All variables should work now.
- Missing images removed or replaced.
- A brand new Options.rpy. (If your game crashes now, it's not my fault, it's your potato.)
- A walkthrough mistake got removed.
- Added a new choice to Katie's route. (You weren't able to pleasure her if you declined Leias date.)
In 0.6, saves from the end of 0.5 will work. I learned one or two things in the past few days.
If there are any more bugs, please report them to me.

2. Update 0.6

0.6 is completely written and only needs to be rendered.

What to expect from 0.6:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bonus scene 0.6

The bonus scene for 0.5 was Katie x Mc in a love ambient.
I'm going to start the first poll in a few days. (The ambient poll)

FAQ - Top 3.
Well, I always get the same questions and texts via. PM, Discord or on Forums.
Maybe some of you guys had these questions, too. (Or you didn't know you wanted to know.)

1. "You only care about NTR" - an Idiot.
My Patreon page and my DMS got shit posted with this nonsense after the release of 0.4.
Many don't seem to understand the following.
Adult game developers release in updates. We don't present you a finished game that already includes all fetishes, routes, and endings.
I personally don't care about the percentage of a certain fetish in an update. It doesn't matter to me. All I care about is the finished game. That in the end when the version hits 1.0 [Completed] everyone will be happy. There will be enough Non-NTR sex and there will be enough NTR stuff.
There will be updates that feature more NTR H-scenes (Like 0.4) and Updates that feature No NTR at all (Like 0.5).
Please stop complaining that an unfinished game doesn't have what you want. The time of your fetish is going to come and if not, move on.

2. "It took you 4 months for 2000+ renders?! But developer X does this in 1 - 2 months!"
I was really surprised when I read it for the first time and thought that he was trolling me. Then, someone complained about it again.. and again.
I uh.. I was speechless.
I still can't believe that people really think, that a dev who barely covers his expenses can compete in terms of speed with a dev who makes 5 figures a month and has multiple PCs.
I was really proud, that I managed to do it with my limited resources and ofc I know that only a few people say that but it made me realize how ungrateful creating something can be.

3. "Why do you use randomization/Rng."
In 0.4, for the first time, I used randomization for the pregnancy option.
I like the element of surprise. That's why condoms can break. And I really like the thought of people having different experiences with this game. It also enhances a second playthrough when people want to try another route and discover new options (Like in the Truth & Dare game)
I won't put RNG on everything. Only on events where fate plays a significant role. Like the random stick game from Zoey.
I just really like the fact that from 1000 people, less than 250 will have the same playthrough.
The full potential of this addition will be recognized when the game is completed.

The next character that will be re-modeled with an UHD model is Scarlet.

- Ocean
:)

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
So after playing this game up and down i would suggest ONE fundamental change. The first discussion between MC and Miru goes like this:
Miru "I like an open relationship"
MC "Okay" XOR MC "Nope"
If Nope then Jump Breakup.

Reasons:
MC and Miru are 'professional' adulterers, why is there even an option to 'break up'? Why is jealousy a problem for these two? The way MC and Miru are written, it is implied that BOTH are constantly thinking about sex, outside of their relationship, so why isn't that an established ground rule already?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Solution:
Making the MC-Miru relationship 'Open'. Also opens up most of Miru's content to any play through. This should be a standard option for the 'NTR Active' game mode, at least.

Last edited:

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I don't mind that there are random elements, but not having the option of just deciding yourself how random it will be is very irritating for a game.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Almost every choice you make can change the game forever. Maybe not in this update, but maybe in 4 updates. Even if the choice did seem irrelevant at first, it can change the game tremendously later on.
I absolutely love what you are doing with this novel. I cannot stress that enough.
But as I mentioned in another comment, I am just afraid of one of the reasons I love your game: you have a lot of relevant variables!! It really seems like the level of story branches will keep exploding in a curse of dimensionality fashion. In some sense, if you have limited time and resources, if your story tree becomes to broad by too many variables, it is gonna be too hard to keep raising all the branches.
Don't get me wrong, I am not asking to change anything. Like I said, I really love your game. I just wanted to bring this potential problem so that you can account for that, if you haven't already.
That is my only source of concern. Once again, I love your game (specially Katie and I did before the last update!), keep up the great work.

EDIT: sorry while I quote johnelros and meant to speak to Oceanlab . Just learned how to tag people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3lement

K18

Apr 19, 2018
I just hope Ocean can makes all the randomization/RNG stuff optional for players who don't want to play that way (Pretty Please), just like the how we're given option to choose the chances of a pregnancy happening. If players want to play with the randomization as dev setup that's fine, but for players that don't, give them the option to turn off randomization and have the choice to specifically pick routes or scenes. As it becomes annoying and tedious after a while to keep saving and reloading multiple times to finally see content of certain characters and it doesn't enhances a another playthrough for me unfortunately.

4.30 star(s) 183 Votes