4.30 star(s) 183 Votes

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I like the thought that of 1000 people, every ~ 250 people have a different experience. That's the reason behind the randomization. It will only occur when events are in fates hands.
It also steals the "full" control from the player, like in real life. Things are not always in your hands. I like that thought. The game goes unpredictable.

I don't want a game where you can safely maneuver your way through. But even if fate fucks you in the ass, I will make it possible to change the bad fate.

Yes, I'm about to tackle all these bugs now.

There was actually a vote a few months back to upgrade her and it obviously passed. Her new model will appear as soon as she re-appears in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the reply

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
So after playing this game up and down i would suggest ONE fundamental change. The first discussion between MC and Miru goes like this:
Miru "I like an open relationship"
MC "Okay" XOR MC "Nope"
If Nope then Jump Breakup.

Solution:
Making the MC-Miru relationship 'Open'. Also opens up most of Miru's content to any play through. This should be a standard option for the 'NTR Active' game mode, at least.
Agree with your idea to change the play, but my take on the Miru character is that she is batshit crazy. Once you make that assumption, all of her behavior makes sense (by being batshit crazy).

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
What an update! Not just the abundance of sex scenes on v0.5

But the character development on Katie's route took an exciting turn and I was pleasantly surprised. I also loved the tie-in of the Bonus scene ending and the main menu pic.. really nice touch.

Kouv

Apr 18, 2018
So, am I the only one noticing jaggies (aliasing) all over the scenes(bodies and surrounding area) ? I'm quite sure that wasn't the case in previous versions. Anyone else experiencing the same issue ? The only save file loading without errors was at this point and I noticed the problem instantly. Don't know if later on it gets better..

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
So, am I the only one noticing jaggies (aliasing) all over the scenes(bodies and surrounding area) ? I'm quite sure that wasn't the case in previous versions. Anyone else experiencing the same issue ? The only save file loading without errors was at this point and I noticed the problem instantly. Don't know if later on it gets better..

Your better off starting a new game it has a lot of changes you may end up with a corrupt save later down the line

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
what i hate most about the damn randomization is i want Emilie and it is ALWAYS Zoey...that aint random..thats broken ...pffft
took over 20 save reloads to get Emilie..that aint fun..19 Zoey's to get to one Emilie...lol
i still love the game...i was just "save-venting" :p

Last edited:

Kouv

Apr 18, 2018
Your better off starting a new game it has a lot of changes you may end up with a corrupt save later down the line
No, it's nothing like that since it's the same in a new playthrough also.. My only guess is that the Dev just opted to go with lower resolution renders early in game to keep the overall size smaller. Some scenes are also changed in brightness/exposure etc..

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
will say..after installing newest build and starting new game..i still get this
it was there in the previous build and still remains

Dawcreck

Sep 11, 2017
If you pick always pregnant and you offer your girlfriend up for sex with the inmate will she get pregnant by him.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
will say..after installing newest build and starting new game..i still get this
it was there in the previous build and still remains
insert
Python:
                    $ mirubreakup1Y = True
after line 607 of Chapter3.rpy and after line 7828 of patch.rpy or use the attached versions.

Dualyth

Dec 6, 2017
If you pick always pregnant and you offer your girlfriend up for sex with the inmate will she get pregnant by him.
If the condom breaks yes. It has a small chance, something like 10%.
So you can save before the scene and load until it breaks.

I mean I guess...that's absolutely not what I did...of course :Kappa:

Reactions: VladWolf

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Agree with your idea to change the play, but my take on the Miru character is that she is batshit crazy. Once you make that assumption, all of her behavior makes sense (by being batshit crazy).
Well, yeah if being a homocidal sociopath is an option, that would always be the easiest way out.
The problematic part about Miru going 'Nutcracker' on the Male MC is, that she is a playable MC, too. Therefore having both of my 'Avatars' at odds, without control, is kinda frustrating. The Idea of making her hate the male MC is fine, but to have it happen in THIS specific game route and neither asking the player to 'confirm' the choice from Miru's perspective, nor writing the full scene is confusing to the player and contradicts the character.

Again just caught me off guard. I immediately dropped her as my GF as a consequence. Plus a lot of her content is NTR, cuckolding, Nampa stuff, nothing of which makes a morally superior / likeable jealous character.

Last edited:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
This game wasn't even on my list of games I wanted to try. Just saw it in the latest updates....pretty glad I did. Plot is actually somewhat realistic and tons of good content. All models look pretty hot too. Looking forward to the next update

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Where It All Began [v0.5 Full] Incest Pre-patched [Oceanlab] - Original Size: 1.90GB

Download PC (765MB): - -

Last edited by a moderator:

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
Thanks for your hard work, and especially thank you for that final note on the walkthrough! I did as you suggested and played the game without it (actually, I only even opened the walkthrough after I played). A couple things stood out to me:

1) I don't mean any offense, but you could use a proofreader. Your spelling is generally fine, but the grammar... I assume English is not your native language?
2) While playing with NTR on, I chose not to have Miru accept her ex's modeling job (she seems like a more action-oriented and rebellious girl, so I didn't think she'd be all that interested in doing a "do exactly what you are told" and "hold that pose" job like being a model - I get it's a setup for NTR, but I only turned on NTR as a challenge and the fact that this job seemed out-of-character made it an easy choice to pass up). That being said, even if she turns down the modeling job she winds up in her ex's car... on her way to the modeling job. Er, what? Why?
3) I don't see any reason to be nice to Katie. Your setup for the enmity between the siblings is solid - so solid, in fact, that it seemed perfectly natural to insult her at every turn. It felt like the game wanted me to be nice to Katie, since it gave me every opportunity to do so... but it never actually gave me a reason to be nice to her. The MC thought she was a cunt, and that's exactly what she was. I think the obvious assumption is "The player is horny and will expect kindness to get them laid, so they'll be kind", and while that's generally a safe assumption to make, it doesn't make for quality storytelling. Just give me a glimmer of a sweet side earlier on, pretty please! Otherwise it feels like the "canon" route is actually bullying her every chance you get (props for keeping this in there as a route and not straight railroading the player, at least).
4) I find it interesting that the player controls Miru every once in awhile. Cool choice, even if I generally avoid female protag games. This feels like a neat sort of middle ground. Bonus points for making Miru's story intriguing!
5) The MC got the shit kicked out of him in prison, and then, after a day in the hospital, went camping? This is not really a big deal, but damn the MC's body would ache. If he fucks anyone at the campground, I expect he'd be the one screaming louder than the girl... and it would be in pain, not pleasure lol. Still, since this is only one path out of prison, I don't expect any big changes. Maybe just a mention? Like a comment from the MC about still being sore or something.

All in all, it's a cool game. I'm impressed by the amount of relationships you've managed to fit in here, though there is clear emphasis on Miru and Katie - I hope the rest of the cast gets lots of time to shine too! I'll go back and play a couple more times to set up some different routes - I'm looking forward to where things are headed. Keep doing what you're doing, there's definitely lots of potential here! Best of luck, and I hope you have a great day!

Reactions: Shloshy
4.30 star(s) 183 Votes