4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Keep getting this Error when i talk to Mira at the camping trip

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Chapter3.rpy", line 1193, in script
if mirubreakup2 is False:
File "game/Chapter3.rpy", line 1379, in <module>
elif mirubreakup1Y is True:
NameError: name 'mirubreakup1Y' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/Chapter3.rpy", line 1193, in script
if mirubreakup2 is False:
File "D:\Whereitallbegan-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\Whereitallbegan-0.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Whereitallbegan-0.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/Chapter3.rpy", line 1379, in <module>
elif mirubreakup1Y is True:
NameError: name 'mirubreakup1Y' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Where it all began 0.5
Mon Oct 21 14:52:58 2019

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
I think Eros looks closest to her original model. Eros and Zwiebel look the best. Sturm makes her mouth appear too big and makes her resemble cousin too much.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: asd33asd33

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
if anyone wants to try different scenes with the girls without changing its route, do this after you refused the drug:
Code:
campgirl = u'GirlName'
// for example
campgirl = u'Zoey'
//other choices: Dana, Emilie and Katie
//dont forget use Cap for the 1st letter

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
Oceanlab - congrats, you won a patron. I'll will write up a review after this, but I just wanted to say - that's one cool game.
There are a few things on my mind, tho:
1. No harem route planned? For a game with so much choices and actual freedom in it I find it strange to not be there. Especially considering the game literally pushes me to spread the love. I saw the poll, my point is more from design perspective - the game almost pushes me that way yet... it may not be in it?
2. I don't like how the MC literally forgot his cousin exists and I had no choice in the matter. It's probably the first place where who the MC is was not up to me. I spotted a few other moments like that - characters come in and than vanish, never to be seen again.
3. Talking about who the MC is... things get weird if you play the nice guy. Like how much of a dick was he? How much shit did he do. I really didn't like how the fact he had (probably) more than just a stupid kiss with his twin was just dropped out of nowhere on me. Maybe I missed something, but still.
3.1. By the way, my twin is my least favorite character at the moment. She is a stupid bitch, who manipulates everyone around her, but at the same time has so little screen time I can't really get to know her. Would have paid to switch the date with the aunt for more characterization of her.
And a few... not so serious ones:
5. Will I be able to punch Abigail again? Pretty please? For some reason I just don't like her and I have that nagging feeling she will stab me in the back.
6. More Miku! I like her a lot. She is a pixie magical girlfriend slamming straight ahead in to reality ensues tropes.
7. Come on! Start the gang war already! Yakudza vs the Gangbangers vs the corrupt Police vs the MC who just wants to turn the world in to the biggest orgy in history! I can dream, can I? :D

Overall - great game. I liked it a lot. Can't wait for the next update (I know I must wait for a while).

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Oceanlab I am with you on Eros, then Magic, then Luna's skin. I don't like the extra long lashes on any of them. Concerned about artifacts on Zwebiel's forehead and if that would keep coming up and wasting a render.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
1. "You only care about NTR" - an Idiot.
My Patreon page and my DMS got shit posted with this nonsense after the release of 0.4.
Many don't seem to understand the following.
Adult game developers release in updates. We don't present you a finished game that already includes all fetishes, routes, and endings.
I personally don't care about the percentage of a certain fetish in an update. It doesn't matter to me. All I care about is the finished game. That in the end when the version hits 1.0 [Completed] everyone will be happy. There will be enough Non-NTR sex and there will be enough NTR stuff.
There will be updates that feature more NTR H-scenes (Like 0.4) and Updates that feature No NTR at all (Like 0.5).
Please stop complaining that an unfinished game doesn't have what you want. The time of your fetish is going to come and if not, move on.

2. "It took you 4 months for 2000+ renders?! But developer X does this in 1 - 2 months!"
I was really surprised when I read it for the first time and thought that he was trolling me. Then, someone complained about it again.. and again.
I uh.. I was speechless.
I still can't believe that people really think, that a dev who barely covers his expenses can compete in terms of speed with a dev who makes 5 figures a month and has multiple PCs.
I was really proud, that I managed to do it with my limited resources and ofc I know that only a few people say that but it made me realize how ungrateful creating something can be.
Gonna try not to sound bitchy here but I am so it's kinda hard at times...

Why acknowledge idiots?

The people you talk about there are so far beyond clueless that it would take a miracle for them to understand half of what is needed or goes into development.

There are people with legit complaints and criticism but those you quoted are wroth about as much attention as most of the shit I tend to post the difference is mines about my cats and they fire out less shit than those making the posts you quoted.

Considering most here are grateful for the effort most devs put in regardless of size of content, that isn't an issue and anyone with any (not so) common sense know it takes time to cover content and kinks.

Sure we'll point out bugs, inconsistencies in the plot, flawed character designs and we'll be all over your spelling and grammar like my old primary school teacher ... of course I couldn't spell Constantinople I was 6 you old slapper and I was far more interested in my dreams of being a Princess. Now i'm Queen of the Sparklies and you're an even older slapper so WHO'S LAUGHING NOW ya geriatric whore.

If you are going to pay attention to meaningless comments then you are going to burn yourself out. Those are the people nobody else pays any attention to.

It's a process of filtering out the genuine criticism from the horse manure.

Reactions: hameleona

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
I honestly feel like I am getting lost in the walk-through with so many different paths all over in this document and that you had to go from one page to another and back. Perhaps a diagram could be considered for creation as either part of this document or as a separate image file to complement it, so to more clearly illustrate the paths? Just a thought.

ngine523

Aug 10, 2017
i actually liked it more when it was not just a novel with 3 situations where you can actually decide what to do... now it is just boring...

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes