4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
I don't see your point. There are still plenty of choices where you can choose how to proceed at all times. I adore this game exactly because it asks you all of the time what you want to do in each situation. This is exactly the fact that draws me in, as opposed to most games where the player has very little control over the story...
I agree, I don't have any issues with a game having more than three paths which I guess is the common number for many games that utilizes the multiple paths. The downside, however, is that it becomes a situation where walk-through may become confusing or easy to get lost in where you have to go to page A, then go to page C, and then go back to page A and then go to page B, etc. For this reason, I suggested having some kind of a diagram to more clearly illustrate. As a saying goes, a picture is worth thousand words. ;)

BTW, that is not to say a text-based walkthroughs is obsolete for games like this as I do think it still have their uses. I only suggested a diagram to complement them so you have a better idea of where you are going when reading the walk-through. It's like printing out a map with directions from Google Maps for a long trip. :p Right now, though, we just have directions, that's it.

Sinisterheat

Nov 19, 2018
Very well done. I love how the story goes, enjoy the routes. I'm really looking forward to future updates. Got to say, I love how...Leia is it? I love how her character is designed the most. The mother is my second favorite.

Reactions: Esp``

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
I tried playing 0.5 from the previous 0.4 but the game crashes all the time. Is it because I'm mixing up the 0.4a with 0.5 or is it something else?

May 18, 2019

Hello,

The poll regarding Katie did end and we will keep the old model for now. As I said in the last post, I wasn't totally satisfied with the new models either.

I decided to read into "skin creation/modification." I will try to modify her old skin into a UHD skin. It would keep her whole essence with the benefit of more quality.

Now to some shit news.

As most of you know, I am from Germany. In Germany, you must have health insurance.

I had to switch my insurance from "Student" to "Self-employed."

It costs me 208€ a month or 231$. Which is okay, I can pay it.

But now comes the thing that could break my neck.

October 29th, 2018 was the day I released my game and this was also the day I had to create a business for it. (In 4 days is the anniversary.)

And till May 2019, I made less than 450€ a month which is the minimum wage in Germany. But after that, I had to change my insurance.

And guess what.. I now also have to pay for the months from October 2018 (start of the business) to September 2019. (The month my new insurance got active)

Short: An additional 2300€ (~2500$). They, of course, wanted me to pay it all at once. Which I could never do. I'm a fucking student who sometimes lives from oatmeal lol.

We now came to the conclusion, that I have to pay an additional fee of 200€ a month (Which makes 400€+ a month just for one insurance.) for a year till I covered it. (I also have Photoshop/After Effects/Premiere pro subscriptions.) (Taxes not included.)

With WIAB I earn 800$. Which are 720€ from which the payment processor takes a cut too.

I'm in the worst place of earnings right now. I make a little bit too much to be handled as a student and too less than that I could just cover all expenses.

"What are you trying to tell us?"
I have to get another part-time job which will slow down the development. (For a year or until WIAB supports itself and all expenses that come with it.)

But either this or I have to put the game on hold till I covered everything. Which would be in a year from now. But neither you nor I want this.

I really love making this game. It fulfills me in a way normal work could never do. And I have so many well thought out ideas for WIAB and the games that will follow.

I also wanted to say Thank you! for the increased support after I released 0.5. Without it, I would have a real problem.

I stand for transparency. The people who are supporting me with their money have the right to know what is going on with the game and its surroundings.

I'm sure we'll get through this!

I will now start working on 0.6. (I'm hyped for this update. I like it a lot.)

I also acquired some additional licenses for some nice music.

The wallpapers for October are almost done.

I wish you all a great day.

- Ocean

:)

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019

Hello,

The poll regarding Katie did end and we will keep the old model for now. As I said in the last post, I wasn't totally satisfied with the new models either.

I decided to read into "skin creation/modification." I will try to modify her old skin into a UHD skin. It would keep her whole essence with the benefit of more quality.

Now to some shit news.

As most of you know, I am from Germany. In Germany, you must have health insurance.

I had to switch my insurance from "Student" to "Self-employed."

It costs me 208€ a month or 231$. Which is okay, I can pay it.

But now comes the thing that could break my neck.

October 29th, 2018 was the day I released my game and this was also the day I had to create a business for it. (In 4 days is the anniversary.)

And till May 2019, I made less than 450€ a month which is the minimum wage in Germany. But after that, I had to change my insurance.

And guess what.. I now also have to pay for the months from October 2018 (start of the business) to September 2019. (The month my new insurance got active)

Short: An additional 2300€ (~2500$). They, of course, wanted me to pay it all at once. Which I could never do. I'm a fucking student who sometimes lives from oatmeal lol.

We now came to the conclusion, that I have to pay an additional fee of 200€ a month (Which makes 400€+ a month just for one insurance.) for a year till I covered it. (I also have Photoshop/After Effects/Premiere pro subscriptions.) (Taxes not included.)

With WIAB I earn 800$. Which are 720€ from which the payment processor takes a cut too.

I'm in the worst place of earnings right now. I make a little bit too much to be handled as a student and too less than that I could just cover all expenses.

"What are you trying to tell us?"
I have to get another part-time job which will slow down the development. (For a year or until WIAB supports itself and all expenses that come with it.)

But either this or I have to put the game on hold till I covered everything. Which would be in a year from now. But neither you nor I want this.

I really love making this game. It fulfills me in a way normal work could never do. And I have so many well thought out ideas for WIAB and the games that will follow.

I also wanted to say Thank you! for the increased support after I released 0.5. Without it, I would have a real problem.

I stand for transparency. The people who are supporting me with their money have the right to know what is going on with the game and its surroundings.

I'm sure we'll get through this!

I will now start working on 0.6. (I'm hyped for this update. I like it a lot.)

I also acquired some additional licenses for some nice music.

The wallpapers for October are almost done.

I wish you all a great day.

- Ocean

:)
well fuck so is this going to be onhold !!

• Angry
Reactions: UncleVT

thru19w

Apr 15, 2018
Damn this game has like 10 fooking different routes(well maybe not that much) and that is really cool. Haven't finished even the first playthrough yet but definitely would be the first adult game I will really support dev by paying in patreon tho.

Reactions: AdamJohn36
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes