4.30 star(s) 184 Votes
Mar 15, 2018
Playing the Mac-version I got the error "cannot find z590.jpg" and the game was unplayable. (Camping Szene, dialogue with Katie, her asking, if she should be a fake-witness)

So I duplicated a random image and renamed it to "z590.jpg" and game continued.

Painboy

Dec 2, 2017
Even though I usually skip games featuring the NTR tag, the pregnancy tag tends to get the better of me. Because of this I really appreciate the early content toggle in this game (y)

However, I have to admit that I still had a rough start with the game. At first I really struggled to connect with many of the games characters (including the MC), however Miru is easily the worst offender to me. I don't care for her naive/goofy and mostly sex-driven personality, have no interested in the Yakuza/Assassin(?) sideplot of hers and despite having NTR turned off she repeatedly finds herself in those scenes where it is blatantly obvious which purpose they would serve under other conditions. The option to break up with her came somewhat out of nowhere, but oh well, it was an easy choice for me.

I wasn't sure about playing more of the game but thanks to the camping event and luck of the draw I'm actually glad I did. I enjoyed the characters present during that event and as someone who is a bit of a softy when it comes to certain things, cracking Katie's shell and completely turning the relationship with her around was worth it for me. It is just weird to me that something this important is determined by a rng. Again, I don't dislike the other characters but I feel like I would have missed out if the game had picked a different path for me. Maybe this should be reworked into a player choice instead? The pregnancy rng is a fun addition tho :)

Reactions: Apostate

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
:unsure: ... shiee ... I've lost memory of this game, but still remember it has branch. Then what people said about randomize event ?

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
played the game yesterday and i gotta say it wasnt that bad i had fun i also want to ask a question is miru going to be the only one that have ntr scene or would the others have ntr scene as well

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
who has a full save
For a game with so many ramifications as this one you need to be way more specific.
Realistically, there's no such thing as a "full save". There are way too many branches between choices and RNG for this to even be a thing. Just play through the game, saving at what seem like key branching points.

I would also save during the camping event when everyone is at the lake in the afternoon. I'm not sure when exactly (haven't looked at the game's code), but the random assignment of sleeping arrangements happens between then and the phone call with Abilgail. Saving at the lake then lets you re-randomize the sleeping assignment, which then lets you see different outcomes when sleeping with different girls that night.

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
played the game yesterday and i gotta say it wasnt that bad i had fun i also want to ask a question is miru going to be the only one that have ntr scene or would the others have ntr scene as well
All major love characters can have NTR scenes.

Thanks for your hard work, and especially thank you for that final note on the walkthrough! I did as you suggested and played the game without it (actually, I only even opened the walkthrough after I played). A couple things stood out to me:

1) I don't mean any offense, but you could use a proofreader. Your spelling is generally fine, but the grammar... I assume English is not your native language?
2) While playing with NTR on, I chose not to have Miru accept her ex's modeling job (she seems like a more action-oriented and rebellious girl, so I didn't think she'd be all that interested in doing a "do exactly what you are told" and "hold that pose" job like being a model - I get it's a setup for NTR, but I only turned on NTR as a challenge and the fact that this job seemed out-of-character made it an easy choice to pass up). That being said, even if she turns down the modeling job she winds up in her ex's car... on her way to the modeling job. Er, what? Why?
3) I don't see any reason to be nice to Katie. Your setup for the enmity between the siblings is solid - so solid, in fact, that it seemed perfectly natural to insult her at every turn. It felt like the game wanted me to be nice to Katie, since it gave me every opportunity to do so... but it never actually gave me a reason to be nice to her. The MC thought she was a cunt, and that's exactly what she was. I think the obvious assumption is "The player is horny and will expect kindness to get them laid, so they'll be kind", and while that's generally a safe assumption to make, it doesn't make for quality storytelling. Just give me a glimmer of a sweet side earlier on, pretty please! Otherwise it feels like the "canon" route is actually bullying her every chance you get (props for keeping this in there as a route and not straight railroading the player, at least).
4) I find it interesting that the player controls Miru every once in awhile. Cool choice, even if I generally avoid female protag games. This feels like a neat sort of middle ground. Bonus points for making Miru's story intriguing!
5) The MC got the shit kicked out of him in prison, and then, after a day in the hospital, went camping? This is not really a big deal, but damn the MC's body would ache. If he fucks anyone at the campground, I expect he'd be the one screaming louder than the girl... and it would be in pain, not pleasure lol. Still, since this is only one path out of prison, I don't expect any big changes. Maybe just a mention? Like a comment from the MC about still being sore or something.

All in all, it's a cool game. I'm impressed by the amount of relationships you've managed to fit in here, though there is clear emphasis on Miru and Katie - I hope the rest of the cast gets lots of time to shine too! I'll go back and play a couple more times to set up some different routes - I'm looking forward to where things are headed. Keep doing what you're doing, there's definitely lots of potential here! Best of luck, and I hope you have a great day!
1. Yes, it's not my native language. For the next update, I will use a program. If it is shit, I will get a proofreader.

2. She doesn't end up in the job if you decline it. Miru will complain to Alan about the MC going to a bar without asking her. Miru and Alan then decide to meet up to talk about the past. The few clothes are just for fun. The job will start later in the story.

3. I totally understand your point of view. But I don't want to give the player a hint. I want them to think that she is nothing but trouble. But to be fair we aren't that far into the story yet. There are always more than one entrances into a route. Even if you're still an ass to Katie after the camping trip, there will be moments where she will show who she really is.

5. There was actually a whole second set of renders planned. The MC with all his injuries.. some small differences in the story.
But I can't remember why I cut it out.

As I said, the game is still in a very early phase, many routes haven't even begun (Helen, Gina, Sedila, Abigail, Leia etc.) All characters will get enough screen time. The game is far from over. :)

Thank you for your kind words. I wish you a great day, too!

patch.rpy Bug:
I don't know what this backup thing is but I guess you can just delete it.
The path: game/Backup/script.rpyc:3

And you're the first one who got this error.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
At the beginning of the 0.5 content in the walkthrough it says you can get an option to kiss Helen in the bathroom, if they didn't beat you up in prison, but that option never appears for me.
Is it a bug, is there another trigger that I'm missing? Was it cut in the full version?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
At the beginning of the 0.5 content in the walkthrough it says you can get an option to kiss Helen in the bathroom, if they didn't beat you up in prison, but that option never appears for me.
Is it a bug, is there another trigger that I'm missing? Was it cut in the full version?
My mistake. I scraped it from the game but forgot to change it in the walkthrough. The kiss isn't there, but the "touching."

Reactions: botc76

lwahrleff

Apr 25, 2019
This is yet another game that surprised me with the increasing quality of the updates. This last one, with the camping event, stands out a lot from the rest, especially if you play your cards right with Katie. I love the NTR content as well, and look forward to seeing how the story will develop, as the characters get more and more interesting with each new event. And the pregnancy option is also very welcome - it is hard to find games that give you this option, and I can't wait to see where this will lead and how the player will have to face the consequences of their actions in the game.

May 18, 2019
from today.

Hello!

This is probably the most important poll I have done yet.

Katie is my personal favorite and that's why I take this poll personal.

I am about to start the rendering process for 0.6 and I want her new UHD model in the new update.

(You can drag the pictures into a new tab for a better view.)

The old one:

As you can see. No skin details, everything looks really flat. Her eyes are a bit weird and always go grainy in the rendering process. (That's why her eyes always look so sprinkly.)

It was very important to me that the rework wouldn't change her too much. Just the skin and her eyes.

I created 7 new Katies. All of them have UHD skin details, new quality eyes, etc.

Everyone has multiple votes.

The top 3
will get into another poll in which everyone will only have one vote.

If you like a certain detail about one of the new Katies, like the skin but not her eyes.

You can comment on this post and I might create another model.

Here they are:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I personally like Katie 'Eros' & 'Sturm'.

As most of you know, I'm also planning on reworking update 0.1 to 0.3 somewhere in the future. (Adding animations, new renders etc.) But before that, I want all major characters on a UHD level.

The next one would be Helen.

Have a nice day!

- Ocean.

willembever22

Jan 8, 2018
from today.

Hello!

I am about to start the rendering process for 0.6 and I want her new UHD model in the new update.

The old one:

As you can see. No skin details, everything looks really flat. Her eyes are a bit weird and always go grainy in the rendering process. (That's why her eyes always look so sprinkly.)

It was very important to me that the rework wouldn't change her too much. Just the skin and her eyes.

I created 7 new Katies. All of them have UHD skin details, new quality eyes, etc.

The top 3

If you like a certain detail about one of the new Katies, like the skin but not her eyes.

Here they are:

As most of you know, I'm also planning on reworking update 0.1 to 0.3 somewhere in the future. (Adding animations, new renders etc.) But before that, I want all major characters on a UHD level.

Have a nice day!

- Ocean.
In my opinion Sturm looks like the original and that was perfect so :p

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
from today.

Hello!

The old one:

The top 3

Here they are:

Have a nice day!

- Ocean.
I personally like Spirit the most even though it is further away from the original. The hint of green around the iris makes her look closer related to the family.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes