4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I never got that scene with Helen. The MC goes to pee and sees her but it lasts just for 2 secs and is interrupted by Katie. Any hints?

Phuckya

Jun 25, 2018
You need to get beat up in the prison.
Helen will then treat your wounds.
Katie is probably the most attractive character that I've seen in a VN thus far, and I've played quite a few. I've literally got about 15 saves of shots of her face from different angles, so well done. You have excellent taste, sir.

I have a question though. In every intimate scene, and a few non-intimate scenes, Katie's barefoot. Which is great, I've made comments about feet visibility before and I love that it's becoming more common to at least show them off. I'm a foot girl, you'll see that if you look at my comment history :LOL:. Anyway, given that her feet are everywhere, and given that the foot massage / foot sucking scene exists, would it be safe to assume that you're going to add footjobs at some point?

I'm going to sign up to the patreon on the 1st to do the poll to suggest / vote for a fetish, because I really feel like I need to see her use her feet. Foot fetish is technically already in-game with the aforementioned scene ^, so adding footjobs just finishes it off, y'know what I mean?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ilhares

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
Katie is definitely a character with a personality and you can only say this much for so few characters. I think there's something to all Katies out there because even in WTHI, Katie is very similar to the one in WIAB, with much less malice of course. The back story is believable and draws you in, which I think is more important than just slideshows leading to faps.

That being said, despite the tragic backstory and her obnoxious facade which hides a human core, I fail to like her in an intimate way. I feel more sympathy than romantic intimacy. I'd rather be a good bro than an unsuspected jerk the way Katie described. The transition to romance as compensation for the mean things the MC does to her with Leia in their childhood, is very knee-jerk and misplaced.

All other ladies however are very likeable as personalities and for their assets, Emilie for both ;).

Thus far, I liked Helen, the aunt's daughter (MC's cousin, can't catch her name, perhaps Katrina) and Miru. Miru is very unique as she's vulnerable to MC, cares for him but a very strong character straight up, the kind which reminds you of the guard dog sign. While her physique isn't attractive for me, I like her persona.

I think it would be a very long break until the next update given the dev's financial issues. Hope he sorts it out soon.

Last edited:

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
its really sad seeing other unworthy games get so much Financial support while this game dosen't get that much i'm really sorry i do have money IRL and my Finanical state is good my father died but he left us with good income the issue is i live in Libya we really don't buy stuff online when we need i go to shops who bring PS4 / PC / console and stuff to people pay in IRL and they will get them for u i really wish that i can support you sadly i really can't

Phuckya

Jun 25, 2018
Katie is by far the sexiest character in this game
This game and pretty much any other. Not many come to mind that come close!

Katie is definitely a character with a personality and you can only say this much for so few characters. I think there's something to all Katies out there because even in WTHI, Katie is very similar to the one in WIAB, with much less malice of course.
What is this "WTHI" you speak of? If someone else is using the same model, I gotta get in on that game.

ufsmt

Jul 9, 2017
Either I'm blind, stupid, it's not in the game yet, or the walkthrough is wrong, but I can't find the "other 2 scenes" that can start the Katie War.

In the walkthough, at 0.02, where you can pick "well except for your tits", it says it's one of the three scenes that can start the war. No other option in the walkthrough states that it starts the war, and even searching for "$ katiewar = True" in the .rpy files, only shows up at the "except for your tits" option. If I've completely missed something, please point it out, otherwise I think that section of the walkthrough needs updading.

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
This game and pretty much any other. Not many come to mind that come close!

What is this "WTHI" you speak of? If someone else is using the same model, I gotta get in on that game.
Oh, you are missing a lot of fun mate. Check it out -- Where the Heart Is
Arguably, one of the best written VN's out there. The Katie in this game isn't the same model to WIAB but is a potty mouth and personally, I prefer her physique over the Katie in WIAB. You should definitely check it out, the latest update is due next week but the beta is out already. Game time is easily 8-10 hrs for all content till this update, I have over 35 pages of saves covering 90% of the content to give you an idea.
Enjoy! ;)

Reactions: frozenfeet
May 18, 2019

Hello,

For the last few days, I was busy figuring out how to work with all these different mesh maps on a character.
And I figured it out.
I kept the old skin and added details to it.
Down below you'll find some different eyes with the new skin.

You got one vote.
Poll ends in 2 days!

Happy (late) Halloween!

- Ocean :)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I think I would chose nr 1. (other then that I would chose nr 3. Hope 1 of the 2 is the winner)

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019

Hello,

For the last few days, I was busy figuring out how to work with all these different mesh maps on a character.
And I figured it out.
I kept the old skin and added details to it.
Down below you'll find some different eyes with the new skin.

You got one vote.
Poll ends in 2 days!

Happy (late) Halloween!

- Ocean :)
I personally like Spectre the most even though it is further away from the original. The hint of green around the iris makes her look closer related to the family.

coldyy

Nov 1, 2019
Will there be an option to romance with more than one person, what I mean is to create a threesome open relationship without cheating and with agreement of two certain girls I want to pick?

Rry5o

Sep 26, 2019
Is there a route where you can have a relationship with all the women?
either now or in the future?, or will you have to choose the ones you want?

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes