4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Fauxcest

Nov 9, 2018
The nopy link is broken, it says "file not found", is it only for me or is anyone else having the same problem?

Reactions: Rolax

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
Odd, I didn't get that vibe at all.
Well she’s a manipulative twin sister who has romantic feelings and a sexual attraction for her brother and seems to have been a corruptive influence on him when they were younger, who also was quite abusive to her youngest sibling. Plus she’s got that vaguely sinister vibe to her, so that’s the comparison that sprang to mind for me.

Not saying it’s a bad thing at all, either.

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
Well she’s a manipulative twin sister who has romantic feelings and a sexual attraction for her brother and seems to have been a corruptive influence on him when they were younger, who also was quite abusive to her youngest sibling. Plus she’s got that vaguely sinister vibe to her, so that’s the comparison that sprang to mind for me.

Not saying it’s a bad thing at all, either.
Seems like she didn't want to share her brother. Maybe she's a bit possessive or something.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
Seems like she didn't want to share her brother. Maybe she's a bit possessive or something.
Sure there’s an element of that, but there are also a few other characters who point out that Leia has a past of cruel behaviour that’s unrelated to the MC or Katie directly.

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
Sure there’s an element of that, but there are also a few other characters who point out that Leia has a past of cruel behaviour that’s unrelated to the MC or Katie directly.
I guess I haven't been paying much attention to the plot. Still, I'm looking forward to some Leia content. Though I wouldn't wanna pick between the two, I don't like playing favorites.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I guess I haven't been paying much attention to the plot. Still, I'm looking forward to some Leia content. Though I wouldn't wanna pick between the two, I don't like playing favorites.
You don't have to choose between them. Oceanlab already said a few pages back if you play your cards right you can have them both.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
To clarify, I like Leia's character and definitely want to see more of her (;)) but I do think she's kinda crazy. Which can certainly be fun.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
To add on to the comparison. For Jaime (Cersei's twin brother, like MC with Leia) as mentioned about Cersei's influence, it bought out the worst in him and when away from her was a different and better person. Similar with MC, with the childhood flashbacks revealing both MC & Leia bullied and neglected Katie with Leia leading the way. As in the beginning MC seemed as a decent guy, who just had an vindictive younger sister. With MC being being away from Leia and the family made him a better person than he was in the past (when it comes to Katie).
One difference in the comparison (just from the TV series not the books) is Jaime treated Tyrion (younger sibling) more kindly and fairly (maybe lied to him, but still), unlike MC with Katie in the past.

Reactions: Hadgar and Euron13

Dank Nooners

Jan 21, 2018
I followed the walkthrough, for a 2nd playthrough, and literally none of the Katie options are there. Hell most of them aren't there. Is this a bug? Or am I just retarded?

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes