4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I never thought Dana could get any better than what she was but there you go :love: I'll miss the old version as well she was just fine but this new version is just incredible.

Reactions: SpikeZg
Feb 9, 2019
Just played through this over the course of a week or two and holy shit, the relationship build up with katie was great. But then I got the end with the patreon special scene and when it ends and shows the same image of the 2 hands reaching for eachother that you see in the main screen all this time... I got chilllllllssss

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Alright, finished. First let me say: The story doesn't make sense.

And this is GOOD! I'm a sucker for a good mistery and how the story works behind the curtains.

Since I'm not a NTR guy, I disabled it. Nothing against it, but it's not one of my fetishes.

Looking around it, it's hard to say what's happening: If the thing with Miru's family has some relation with the things that are happening for making the MC getting framed and jailed, if the mysterious character is really MC's father, the reason of why Leia acts toward the MC and what the relation of Abigail around all this.

Well, since there is too much speculative posts around here, I'll just stop and say that I'll follow this game now.

Reactions: Abhai

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
just say "Aight I'mma just throw away my project I spent months working on real quick"
Besides, the game's got promise. Why throw away a really good game?
I too don't expect this to happen, however I have been burned and lost faith before, with Katie's Corruption dev for example with all his games, Vampyre Dream's Awakaning. And this month alone out of the left field for no real apparent reason Passion of Five also got canceled by the its Dev who is now going to work on something else and then an even worse situation that popped out that blindsided everyone that enjoyed that game is Chains Of Pleasure, Dude made a post about a release happening after Valentines and appropriate Theme etc only to legit abandon without any reason given AND erased his patreon from existence.

So it does seem like there are people out there with legit good games and hard work and just end up throwing them away like they just some dirt laying around. Note am not saying that this dev is doing that as he is very engaged with his community and I respect that very much, This is one of the most favorites games alongside a few others. So I can kind of understand where it is coming from. Of course my hope is that this game will be well done and goes all way to a finish and that we get a good long lovely story or multiple chapters. However this year alone I have been disappointed quite a few times and its not even END OF FEBRUARY. I still have a lot of faith in this one however if this one too goes that I just... well let's just say I won't be having faith in any Dev after this.

Reactions: HansDampf788
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes