4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
myuhinny

So let me see if I'm understanding you correctly, I either stay with the GF and forgo all the other girls or I pursue another girl/s and get NTR'd because I can't break up with the GF first?
Also, you can have the option enable and cheat on your GF and she not cheating. For now, though. It can and will probably create trouble later. Specially, if you get them pregnant.

But again, what is life without a little chaos?

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
I don't think there was an option to turn off NTR the last time I played, I may have missed it somehow though. Thank you for your answer to my post.
It should be there at the very start of the game, or at least it has been for all the updates I’ve been playing.

Pretty much all of the fetish content in the game is optional or avoidable, basically.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
i'm not one of his patrons so i couldn't see his last post, but his progress bar for 0.6 is at 96%, so hopefully not much time for the new update
you would think that wouldn't you, clearly you don't know how this works... sure 4% seems like maybe another week or 2 of work but the 2weeks will come and go then after a 4mts without any contact suddenly the game dev appear to let everyone know that this version of the game isn't up to his grand artist visions and scrap the whole update even the whole game to start a new, few mts after that the game dev says due to health issues that he needs to take a vacation, few mts after that still no update and game dev has gone MIA yet again, yr after all of that the game dev finally comes back and offer to do a face reveal... then we all sees it: Oceanlab is ICSTOR:eek::eek:

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
you would think that wouldn't you, clearly you don't know how this works... sure 4% seems like maybe another week or 2 of work but the 2weeks will come and go then after a 4mts without any contact suddenly the game dev appear to let everyone know that this version of the game isn't up to his grand artist visions and scrap the whole update even the whole game to start a new, few mts after that the game dev says due to health issues that he needs to take a vacation, few mts after that still no update and game dev has gone MIA yet again, yr after all of that the game dev finally comes back and offer to do a face reveal... then we all sees it: Oceanlab is ICSTOR:eek::eek:
or maybe the missing 4% is that 1000 renders animation?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Stop whining please. If you don't support him, you are just whining asking for freebies. If you think people are entitled to ask for freebies, I want first to see your game released to the public every 15 days and not charge a single dime.
And if you are a supporter, you do realized that if you are not happy you can just stop supporting? As simple as that. This is a pirate site. If you have anything to say to him, do it directly. No need to complain just because you need stuff delivered at your own time. And if you do need them, hire the guy for a few thousand dollars and make him make games at your schedule.
Otherwise, please either wait for the game or don't. But no need to complain.

Hopefully, we will see the new version soon. Meanwhile, there are a lot of other games to try out. Some very good, some not so good. But how can you tell if you don't try them?

EDIT: for those that start "milking this, milking that". If you can realize Dev is milking, so his/her supporters. You are not opening anybody's eyes (if you think you are, I want to meet your Shrink, such an big ego!). So if Dev is milking them, they know. And if they still support Dev, why do you complain? It is their choice.

And if you still see a flaw in my logic, don't just leave a facepalm, please explain. I mean, facepalm me all you want, but please explain. There may be some point of view that I am not considering. Always good to learn.

Last edited:

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Stop whining please. If you don't support him, you are just whining asking for freebies. If you think people are entitled to ask for freebies, I want first to see your game released to the public every 15 days and not charge a single dime.
And if you are a support, you do realized that if you are not happy you can just stop supporting? As simple as that. This is a pirate site. If you have anything to say to him, do it directly. No need to complain just because you need stuff delivered at your own time. And if you do need them, hire the guy for a few thousand dollars and make him make games at your schedule.
Otherwise, please either wait for the game or don't. But no need to complain.

Hopefully, we will see the new version soon. Meanwhile, there are a lot of other games to try out. Some very good, some not so good. But how can you tell if you don't try them?

EDIT: for those that start "milking this, milking that". If you can realize Dev is milking, so his/her supporters. You are not opening anybody's eyes (if you think you are, I want to meet your Shrink, such an big ego!). So if Dev is milking them, they know. And if they still support Dev, why do you complain? It is their choice.
Agree , also didnt the dev had a 2nd game which got 2 updates , he was releasing content for his patreons just not for this game

Reactions: Ayhsel

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
What just happened??? I was really enjoying this game, the MC promised himself to Miru, "I won't leave her", and then we go for a camping trip, Miru leaves and the MC doesn't even try to phone her? Did somebody slip a couple of Darkstars in my coffee???

Last edited:

DemonSlayer//

Jan 5, 2020
What just happened??? I was really enjoying this game, the MC promised himself to Miru, "I won't leave her", and then we go for a camping trip, Miru leaves and the MC doesn't even try to phone her? Did somebody put a couple of Symphony pills in my coffee???
Despite of ntr turned off and good treatment she leave him without any explanation and here I thought there would large amount of content but it was much less then expectation

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
I didn't like her all that much, but her emotional reaction in the scene when the MC suggests breaking up was pretty well done.

Reactions: Glooskabe
4.30 star(s) 186 Votes