4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
i can't even remember the asian girl's name she kinda ruins it tbh but other then that i like the characters of the father and the other sister, now something this game has over summer's gone is you can choose how you want the mc to act but in that game you're stuck with him being an edgelord

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
Oh, okay ... I can only empathize with Kate and her mother. The rest of the people are forgettable.

Now summer's gone I have more affection for Hot Wheels (the name I gave for a wheelchair user) bella and all her history with her sister milla and her past dealing with bully

And sorry my English is bad I just speak Engrish
Hot Wheels...That’s...pretty good :ROFLMAO:

Right now, yeah it’s mostly Katie and Helen that are the sympathetic characters. (Though I think the dad has some decent scenes showing that he’s had a difficult time too, so I kinda feel sorry for the situation he’s in).

My main thing is that, yeah I like Bella and the paraplegic character a lot....I just don’t think they’re that much better than what we’ve seen from Ocean’s characters here.

Reactions: ✝Fenrir✝

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
I mean, how is that all that different from Bella or the paraplegic character (I really am going to have to find out her name...) ?

Ones the typical “problem child with a troubled past” trope and the other is the “endearing paraplegic” trope. Neither of these characters break from traditional or predictable storytelling. I knew Bella was going to have a lot of shit going on with her past and that the MC would slowly bond with her, but that doesn’t mean that it was bad or poorly written.

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
yeah but Bella's whole character imo wasn't just being a bitch and she never did anything as bad as Kate did, and you're right about predictable storytelling but we learn about her sister which ties in with mc's pain and better done imo, which is left as somewhat of a mystery like she's still sympathetic but it's not presented as an excuse for her behavior, furthermore i think this game did the backstory to quick this is just my opinion however, and i disagree with the endearing paraplegic being an overused trope, also sorry my grammer and spelling is trash and really i could say alot more about this but i don't want this to turn into a game review, my last thing i will point out is the mc of summer's gone is the weakest point of the story by far

Last edited:

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
I mean, how is that all that different from Bella or the paraplegic character (I really am going to have to find out her name...) ?

Ones the typical “problem child with a troubled past” trope and the other is the “endearing paraplegic” trope. Neither of these characters break from traditional or predictable storytelling. I knew Bella was going to have a lot of shit going on with her past and that the MC would slowly bond with her, but that doesn’t mean that it was bad or poorly written.
Victoria is her name

Reactions: Euron13

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
✝Fenrir✝

Why not just name her meals on wheel because you know the MC's going to be eating that at some point in the game.

For me the ones that I liked the most from summer's gone was the sister and Victoria the wheel chaired girl. Ayua Maja the mom Nami Victoria Sonya Bella are pretty hot but I'm not sure if I would want to do much with Bella though.

• Haha
Reactions: ✝Fenrir✝

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Considering there is a discussion between the differences and parallels of Summer's Gone and Where it all began. I have to admit I like Where it all began more so for the promise of an incestuous harem that a main character can choose to impregnate. When compared to Summer's gone there is only the main character's sister that interest me. As for the comparison to the story of Summer's Gone to Where it all began, it's getting changed so, i feel comparing the two now is counter productive. I do hope after the rewrite happens this conversation will start again.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
Considering there is a discussion between the differences and parallels of Summer's Gone and Where it all began. I have to admit I like Where it all began more so for the promise of an incestuous harem that a main character can choose to impregnate. When compared to Summer's gone there is only the main character's sister that interest me. As for the comparison to the story of Summer's Gone to Where it all began, it's getting changed so, i feel comparing the two now is counter productive. I do hope after the rewrite happens this conversation will start again.
Ah, I see you are also a man of culture. ;)

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
✝Fenrir✝

Why not just name her meals on wheel because you know the MC's going to be eating that at some point in the game.

For me the ones that I liked the most from summer's gone was the sister and Victoria the wheel chaired girl. Ayua Maja the mom Nami Victoria Sonya Bella are pretty hot but I'm not sure if I would want to do much with Bella though.
The name we can discuss but one thing is certain in the future she will be pregnant in a wheelchair

I have never seen a pregnant woman in a wheelchair nor do I know if this is possible :unsure:

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
for some reason whenever i play popular adults games there's always 1 specific thing that completely shifts my opinion on the game as a whole, and it usually really pisses me off Irrationality

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
doez zoey actually have a 50% chance of letting you cum inside her or is that just bs cause i tried like 5 times
I can confirm this is possible. I think you need to have done the same with Emilie previously during the whole drug trip, but I’m not sure. It’s definitely possible though.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
for some reason whenever i play popular adults games there's always 1 specific thing that completely shifts my opinion on the game as a whole, and it usually really pisses me off Irrationality
That is a pity. Maybe don't set your hopes too high? that way you will tolerate more if not everything goes your way?

Reactions: Game Bond

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
I can confirm this is possible. I think you need to have done the same with Emilie previously during the whole drug trip, but I’m not sure. It’s definitely possible though.
i don't think you get an option with Emile when it comes to where you're cum goes it's just to have sex with her or not

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes