4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
rofl how summer is gone can be perfekt ? its not even close to a game its not even close to 1/4 of a game ....still its like a demo u can play for 30 mins
i can see your point there, yet, even that demo/intro shows a promise of possible one of the greatest games around here.
(regrading quality of renders, diversity of characters, intriguing story, and the other stuff needed for avn masterpiece) ;)

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
i can see your point there, yet, even that demo/intro shows a promise of possible one of the greatest games around here.
(regrading quality of renders, diversity of characters, intriguing story, and the other stuff needed for avn masterpiece) ;)
nope... there are far more games out her where u can easy say they are 100 times better ...in case about charaters, story, renders ....and so on .. but i guess thats some kind of "taste" .. and taste is something we can talk about for endless times^^

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
rofl how summer is gone can be perfekt ? its not even close to a game its not even close to 1/4 of a game ....still its like a demo u can play for 30 mins
Sorry dude but I found the characters in summer's gone far more compelling and the pacing is on point. Complexity in side characters is always good but you don't find a well made complex MC itself that easily and his interactions with other characters is also very relatable as of a person with complicated feelings would react. You often find yourself going with the flow of the game where it takes you to but this games feels like as if you have freedom to your own will and find the decisions exactly how it should be rather than just accepting it as the game wants you to. It has very intriguing and gripping storyline. It's one of the most unique VNs out there for sure and it's in my top 3. Quality>Quantity just my opinion...

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
True most games on this site have very bad story telling and have way too many sex scenes and way too fast I like how summers gone is slow all cheracters are so good most games on this site are harams with 1000 sex scenes that is pretty boring

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
Personally I think Katie is better written than any of the characters in Summer’s Gone.

What Summer’s Gone has over WIAB is that it was made later by Ocean after he actually knew what he was doing with the aesthetics and is more consistently gorgeous as a result.

Reactions: Kripke

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
This another post of mine that is going to get a lot of facepalms but I have to say it, specially after reading some of Dev posts.

ANIMATIONS ARE OVERRATED! I wish there were LESS animations. Now that I have your attention, before telling me to fuck off let me explain.

Obviously I like them and they make the game better, but from what I have been reading it seems they take so much time to make and seem to be the bottleneck. I would prefer less animations and faster updates. I am here more for the story than anything else. In other words, the cost does not seem to justify the benefit for me. More over, animations could be included in the final version of the game, giving us a nice reason to replay it.
And specially with sex scenes, almost nothing than can be done with animations cannot be conveyed pretty much as good with images in my opinion. This is clearly not true for non sex scenes, of course.

Having said that. Hit me with as many facepalms as you think I deserve. I said what I wanted to say.

Hopefully, Dev's new PC makes my comment more trivial.

Last edited:

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
This another post of mine that is going to get a lot of facepalms but I have to say it, specially after reading some of Dev posts.

ANIMATIONS ARE OVERRATED! I wish there were LESS animations. Now that I have your attention, before telling me to fuck off let me explain.

Obviously I like them and they make the game better, but from what I have been reading it seems they take so much time to make and seem to be the bottleneck. I would prefer less animations and faster updates. I am here more for the story than anything else. In other words, the cost does not seem to justify the benefit for me. More over, animations could be included in the final version of the game, giving us a nice reason to replay it.
And specially with sex scenes, almost nothing than can be done with animations cannot be conveyed pretty much as good with images in my opinion. This is clearly not true for non sex scenes, of course.

Having said that. Hit me with as many facepalms as you think I deserve. I said what I wanted to say.

Hopefully, Dev new PC makes my comment more trivial.
I agree with you the the primary renders should not be animated but tbh when it comes to adult scenes the animations along with renders should be.... 303krn.jpg

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
i'm sorry where as i like this game, it's not even close to summer's gone it has way less content and already the characters emotions and backstories make more sense then this, even the fan favorite Katie's backstory really doesn't explain much

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
I mean, what characters in Summer’s Gone are really that much deeper? It’s been a while since I’ve played it, but as I recall the main source of intrigue and emotion came from the one paraplegic character whose life the MC sort of saves, and the crazy-yet troubled girl he kind of bonds with. Those two are great, especially for this kind of game, but I don’t see them as any more interesting than Katie is.

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
I mean, what characters in Summer’s Gone are really that much deeper? It’s been a while since I’ve played it, but as I recall the main source of intrigue and emotion came from the one paraplegic character whose life the MC sort of saves, and the crazy-yet troubled girl he kind of bonds with. Those two are great, especially for this kind of game, but I don’t see them as any more interesting than Katie is.
Oh, okay ... I can only empathize with Kate and her mother. The rest of the people are forgettable.

Now summer's gone I have more affection for Hot Wheels (the name I gave for a wheelchair user) bella and all her history with her sister milla and her past dealing with bully

And sorry my English is bad I just speak Engrish

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes