4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

bmle

Feb 21, 2018
wait wait ... i did not do anything with donna in the the bar. how is she pregnant from me tho ?

dudley77

May 28, 2019
After downloading the game, I tried to play it and received and error message that SDL2.dll can't be found. What am I looking at? Any ideas?

EmirGok

May 22, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Where it all began 0.5.
i'd advise to start a new game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 09.10.2019
0.6 version update vaiting for you pal...

Reactions: erick ricardo

Nosket

May 25, 2018
im confused everything was the same in this update and ended after the first night of the camping trip. Did i do something wrong?
only thing different was the main menu
Same here.
Here v0.6 Beta ends in the end of v0.5 (I restart the game), the walkthrough of 0.5 is all content of 0.6.
This version have only more renders and ends in the same point of 0.5? Oceanlab

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
im confused everything was the same in this update and ended after the first night of the camping trip. Did i do something wrong?
only thing different was the main menu
Same here.
Here v0.6 Beta ends in the end of v0.5 (I restart the game), the walkthrough of 0.5 is all content of 0.6.
This version have only more renders and ends in the same point of 0.5? Oceanlab
nope, there is a fair amount of a new content, a story progression etc..youre obviously doing something wrong there..

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
For some reason im on the Donna path even though I never fucked her and apparently shes prego with the MC's kid? Also I wish there was a harem path or its gonna end badly lol. This game is NTR heavy and I had to pay close attention to the walk through so I didn't get cheated on.

Reactions: fujiko

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Well what to say, i enjoyed the improvements, there is a clear upgrade with the graphics and the renders, but some of the animated render transition (like with dana at the lake with the aftereffects) are just useless and break immersion more then anything.

I still don't understand the story about the rework of the first chapters, it was supposed to be here this version, but now it's reported to the 2 next version, knowing that the dev has another game going, we will wait a lot to see any new event in the story.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
That was a nice update, the renders and videos are amazing. There were some bugs though.

-If you choose to not bone the one chick in the bar bathroom the dialogue still says you knocked her up later on? odd
-Gallery needs work

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
nope, there is a fair amount of a new content, a story progression etc..youre obviously doing something wrong there..
the fix a problem with incest patch, patch was what was causing me to not continue im not sure why but once i installed the one off of lewd patcher it allowed me to continue.

Dec 22, 2019
Not bad, not bad at all...

Just played through for the first time on V.0.6 and was pretty impressed. There are a few things that let it down. Mostly the dialogue being written in proper spoken English, but I will reserve judgement for the rework that was stated coming on first screen when beginning a new game. I'm also hoping we get some sound effects coming since music and sound are pretty much non existent.

I don't know about anybody else but I started to lose track of who's who with the blondes, they all look too much the same as each other. I also found the story between Miru and MC after her arrest a bit week, he's concerned for her but decides it's a good time to go to the pub. And he went into meltdown when camping telling everyone Miru was his rock but he wasn't really freaking out when she just left while camping (and apparently on foot) or tried to call/run after her and same when he got home and found bags gone. But again I will save judgment for after the rework coming.

Not fan of the NTR myself, but I don't hold it against those who are. Nice to see an option from the beginning for that as well as fetish and pregnancy. I would like to see a Non-NTR Alpha Male Harem (and whatever NTR version of that is) option added to the list of inclusions in the game as even though MC is supposed to be with Miru every female seems to be willing to sleep with him anyway without hesitation. The way dialogue reads at the moment it wouldn't need to many changes if any to include. I think an ending with the MC somehow getting rich and living in a mansion with his Harem, all with a bun in the oven would be one pretty cool ending. Plus a few more out there pregnant that probably turned out to be evil bitches he turns away.

Enjoyed the story overall, it's a really good mystery in the making. I can't wait for next update to play through again after rework. Keep up the good work! (y) :)

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes