4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
So guys would u recomand for me to keep playing the game or wait for the rework.
I mean i just started and i already re started 3 times, but it seems like there is a big rework comming.

lolplayer123

Dec 27, 2019
I agree with this too but I also do agree the walkthrough needs to be there still, who decides to use it or not is up to them. I do go for blind playthroughs myself without the need of a walkthrough when invested in a game. As I do different routes on my own based on the choices I make. But after a certain point depending on how many things will be added a walkthrough would be much appreciated. For example, 33 Chapters and if save breaks or new stuff gets added where save comparability is compromised and having to start over it would help. Again I personally don't use it unless I have to fully start over and trying to replicate what I made before if changes were made. On the new rework update I wont be using one if it get's released.
I like figuring stuff out on my own.

There is quite a bit however right now it is a mix of rework and old work so it can get a bit confusing at a certain point. I suggest if you want the full experience then wait for the full rework update and if not then download 0.5 and not touch 0.6 as that is the rework. That way you can see at least what the game is about and or in a way see how much the game has changed when the rework happens. My suggestion if you never have played this and want to not be confused is wait for the rework.
Got it, thanks for responding c:

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
This is me quoting myself (what a douche, right? I don't wanna write the same lines again) from a post about NTR in Love and Submission
L&S doesnt have any ntr. There is an option that the MC says his friend can date the sister. Or is there something else?

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
A girl that might be a little weird here and there but would go through hell with you.
Except if you sleep with Donna :p

The animations in chapter 6 are both spectacular and other the top but very high quality. Poor Katie losing her stuffed teddy.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
About Harems

You can be sure that there will never be a full-out Harem route in any of my story-focused games.

From my point of view, a harem often destroys a lot of character build-up. (I am talking about story-focused games).
Imagine a girl like Leia suddenly accepting to share you with anyone else.
That's way out of character.

All depth, all her desires are gone. Now she's just here to pleasure the player.

What my games will have are mini-harems/triangles etc.

Certain girls will accept to share you with other certain girls. (If you made the right choices)
And there are also girls that don't want to share you at all. (Just like you probably don't want to share her.)
Well My hopes of having a harem with all the female family members are dashed. At least you already confirmed that we can have both the sisters Katie and Leia if we play are cards right unless you changed your mind about that?

lwahrleff

Apr 25, 2019
I'm glad to know that the Miru storyline has been rewritten, but I'm also a bit worried... I like the fact that she's happy-go-lucky, but still very sexual- so that if the MC can't satisfy her, she will look for someone willing to. What I'm trying to say is... I hope there is still some NTR content with her for the ones who liked that aspect of Miru.

Reactions: Claudio83

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
L&S doesnt have any ntr. There is an option that the MC says his friend can date the sister. Or is there something else?
That was the point of the discussion. People were arguing whether it was plausible it was going to be included and my post arguing that it was not in my opinion, or at least that it was inconsistent with most characters.

Reactions: Gold613

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Well My hopes of having a harem with all the female family members are dashed. At least you already confirmed that we can have both the sisters Katie and Leia if we play are cards right unless you changed your mind about that?
I don't wanna sound disrespectful but read it again. I am almost confident the statement:
"
From my point of view, a harem often destroys a lot of character build-up. (I am talking about story-focused games).
Imagine a girl like Leia suddenly accepting to share you with anyone else.
That's way out of character.
"
is telling Leia will not share. Not with Katie, not with anyone. Period.

Reactions: Abhai and Gold613

Adeana

Mar 4, 2018
Iv didnt play the game a few updates, and started new, so yea its still great.

Anyways: is there some kinda Story bug or so, the Point were after meeting Abigail you visit Dana, telling her Donna came to help.
you tell Dana _"she's carrying my child"_ even if i didnt go for here in the bar.

sidsidsid457

Jan 22, 2019
Despite criticism of Miru being understandable to a degree, this character ironically got me interested in the game and I am excited to see where they take her once everything is polished. When I was introduced into Where It All Began: I liked the taboo, unrestrained, kinky and crazy nature of it. As messy as parts of the story were (of the 0.5 build), I liked how nutty and crazy the characters and situations are. Summers Gone at that time was, yes, more consistent and polished, but it was also less distinct compared to what is out there (albeit well done) IMO.

I strongly disagree with people complaining about the MC in the recent 0.6 build. I personally think this is the perfect protagonist for this kind of story and game. He is a character with a trauma and desire to desperately reconnect with people, and the people around him are also broken and somewhat brittle as well. This is a gold mine for great conflict and drama IMO. I got excited of the prospect that any of the MCs partners can be stolen or NTR'd, because the worst thing that could happen to him is for that connection to be taken away from him. The idea that there are consequences at every turn and things can get really crazy based on choices has a lot of potential. This is an ADULT game where there are no restraints what-so-ever, and that is exciting to me.

One last thing: Miru can be a great character. This character is a crutch for the MC, and this could either be a saving grace, toxic relationship or a hot roller-coaster of ups and downs. There are a lot of directions it can go, and I am excited to explore all of them, or whatever Ocean has in mind :). Keep up the great work!

chrisccd

Jul 18, 2019
Will Dana always be MC's lawyer? I started a new route and didn't choose Dana as MC's lawyer in 0.5, but MC's lawyer is still Dana in 0.6.o_O

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
There were some damn impressive cinematics in this update like seriously! I never saw this good cinematics in games like this. There were also some godlike transitions in game menus and also between cinematics. The renders looks great as always. Spectacular job Sir Oceanlab . You nailed it! Can't wait for Summer's gone next update now.

Reactions: Ayhsel
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes