4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I don't wanna sound disrespectful but read it again. I am almost confident the statement:
"
From my point of view, a harem often destroys a lot of character build-up. (I am talking about story-focused games).
Imagine a girl like Leia suddenly accepting to share you with anyone else.
That's way out of character.
"
is telling Leia will not share. Not with Katie, not with anyone. Period.
Well considering before he wrote that, it has been said he confirmed that you would be able to get both sisters.
Not sure how true that is or not I don't know as I myself have not looked this up. And seeing from his 0.5 to his 06 rework way of things and looking at a few different play styles I did, Leia seems very skittish of her twin ( the MC ) in terms of listening to him and fear of losing him,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Now I don't mind having them both or not, that depends on how the writing goes and what Ocean wants, but if he DID say you can get em both at some point and wrote this after which I also got out of that maybe he changed his mind, the best option here would be for him to actually clarify and confirm or deny it himself.

I admit that Leia does not look like someone who would share you with anyone for any reason if it is up to her, but if she is willing to listen to suggestions and such go with what MC wants in terms of Katie then there is a possible option that she would allow it with Katie as of now how the camping part is set up ( not sure if that will be reworked or not ) depending on how you question things you pretty much can figure out despite everything that Katie HAS fantasized about Leia before and from later convo's with MC you can even get the vibe that she actually wants to be able to get along with Leia and even be in something with both of them if allowed. So my guess here is that Leia would at some point only allow it with Katie or a combo of Katie and Mom ( if Mom is ever to be a thing, will have to see based on reworks and what not ) I doubt that Leia would accept anything outside her family. As much as she wants him for herself and how much she dislikes Katie there is no doubt that she does love their mother so I also doubt she would be out to get them if it comes to that, she would either accept it and learn to go with it or outright dismiss the whole thing and not have any relationship with you other then a sibling one.

My guess what Ocean meant here would be that Leia would not accept anything or anyone randomly being with MC for no apparent reason or that she suddenly allows for everyone, We are after all talking about out of character things here. It fits in her character that she does not allow anyone or anything to be with the MC however her skittish behavior she had when it came to requests based on Katie by MC seems to imply that she would and is able to accept allowing or at least try to go along with what MC wants depending on what it is and how it is brought forth. I however doubt she would accept anything when it comes to outright demands of accepting outsiders and would fully oppose it. Not sure if it will become a problem if you stay with Miru how she would take things as she did say she does not want to be a placeholder or filler for Miru hence why she does want to take things slow.

So with this one I am a bit of 50/50 and Ocean himself would have to be straight on this one with an answer if yes or no.

Last edited:

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
Well considering before he wrote that, it has been said he confirmed that you would be able to get both sisters.
Not sure how true that is or not I don't know as I myself have not looked this up. And seeing from his 0.5 to his 06 rework way of things and looking at a few different play styles I did, Leia seems very skittish of her twin ( the MC ) in terms of listening to him and fear of losing him,
. Now I don't mind having them both or not, that depends on how the writing goes and what Ocean wants, but if he DID say you can get em both at some point and wrote this after which I also got out of that maybe he changed his mind, the best option here would be for him to actually clarify and confirm or deny it himself.

I admit that Leia does not look like someone who would share you with anyone for any reason if it is up to her, but if she is willing to listen to suggestions and such go with what MC wants in terms of Katie then there is a possible option that she would allow it with Katie as of now how the camping part is set up ( not sure if that will be reworked or not ) depending on how you question things you pretty much can figure out despite everything that Katie HAS fantasized about Leia before and from later convo's with MC you can even get the vibe that she actually wants to be able to get along with Leia and even be in something with both of them if allowed. So my guess here is that Leia would at some point only allow it with Katie or a combo of Katie and Mom ( if Mom is ever to be a thing, will have to see based on reworks and what not ) I doubt that Leia would accept anything outside her family. As much as she wants him for herself and how much she dislikes Katie there is no doubt that she does love their mother so I also doubt she would be out to get them if it comes to that, she would either accept it and learn to go with it or outright dismiss the whole thing and not have any relationship with you other then a sibling one.

My guess what Ocean meant here would be that Leia would not accept anything or anyone randomly being with MC for no apparent reason or that she suddenly allows for everyone, We are after all talking about out of character things here. It fits in her character that she does not allow anyone or anything to be with the MC however her skittish behavior she had when it came to requests based on Katie by MC seems to imply that she would and is able to accept allowing or at least try to go along with what MC wants depending on what it is and how it is brought forth. I however doubt she would accept anything when it comes to outright demands of accepting outsiders and would fully oppose it. Not sure if it will become a problem if you stay with Miru how she would take things as she did say she does not want to be a placeholder or filler for Miru hence why she does want to take things slow.

So with this one I am a bit of 50/50 and Ocean himself would have to be straight on this one with an answer if yes or no.
Agreed. 100% There are scenarios where even Leia could be brought into a sharing situation. Miru... honestly I'm not sure. Possibly with Katie, they seemed to get along. Maybe if it was clear that the person was also into Miru and Miru could be into them. Unclear how absolutely straight either Leia or Miru are.
Aunt Scarlet could be a very complicating factor in any poly scenario though.

We need another camping trip where emotional confessions and apologies aren't needed for plot reasons. And the coffee gets brought with! Miru probably could have fun there. If she had shacked, ahem, I mean, tented up with Miru things might have proven interesting.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Agreed. 100% There are scenarios where even Leia could be brought into a sharing situation. Miru... honestly I'm not sure. Possibly with Katie, they seemed to get along. Maybe if it was clear that the person was also into Miru and Miru could be into them. Unclear how absolutely straight either Leia or Miru are.
Aunt Scarlet could be a very complicating factor in any poly scenario though.

We need another camping trip where emotional confessions and apologies aren't needed for plot reasons. And the coffee gets brought with! Miru probably could have fun there. If she had shacked, ahem, I mean, tented up with Miru things might have proven interesting.
From what it looks like, a swing path with the bar girl and miru is a go and a sure thing. Also i am basing most of my stuff on the content of characters, the behaviors and attitude and etc. So while plenty of scenarios can be put for any of the actors, it must still in character with them for it to make sense , Leia and Katie is a option that is within character to be possible based on their characters and their feelings for the mc. If those 2 can get along and work things out it should work. Katie wants to be able to get along with Leia, that is something she confirmed, she wants to be able get along with the Mc, she wants to be part of them instead of being left out. So it all comes down to Leia. But this all comes down to what Ocean wants, as right now its either it can happen or not, some say he confirmed it being possible and while his explanation for Harem has already been made it was about keeping things in character but did not outright deny anything so far from anyone about katie x leia.

UncleVT
I see you left a facepalm, i would like to know why that is ? What did i say or mention that warranted this ? Asking out of legitimate curiousity. Not asking to remove it, if you think it is warranted leave it. However I would like to know your opinion on what warranted it. Thanks in advance.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Leia x Katie x MC triangle is possible.

But not easy to achieve.
Interesting. Possible goal on that one. I was kind of hoping more for the Zoey/Katie/Main Character or Emilie/Katie/Main Character possibilities for my personal preferences, but won't push away that nice option either.

The rework will have a completely rewritten Miru, a girl that actually can be called a girlfriend but she will keep her craziness.
That's either your thing or it isn't.

0.6 gave you a preview of the new Miru. A girl that might be a little weird here and there but would go through hell with you.
I really like Miru. She isn't my sexual fantasy, but is a very fun character. Very sexual and interesting. I love the backstory coming out as well and am definitely looking forward to more of and about her.

About Harems

You can be sure that there will never be a full-out Harem route in any of my story-focused games.

From my point of view, a harem often destroys a lot of character build-up. (I am talking about story-focused games).
Imagine a girl like Leia suddenly accepting to share you with anyone else.
That's way out of character.

All depth, all her desires are gone. Now she's just here to pleasure the player.

What my games will have are mini-harems/triangles etc.

Certain girls will accept to share you with other certain girls. (If you made the right choices)
And there are also girls that don't want to share you at all. (Just like you probably don't want to share her.)
Fair enough. Harems always catch me as a bit silly, especially when the strong-willed interests completely fold. A triangle or poly relationship makes a lot more sense, especially if the women are bi.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Well I'll be damned. I totally misunderstood your other post then.

Goldgear613 you were right all along! I am gonna enjoy that triangle. So happy I was mistaken.
While I am happy I was right, I was merely speculating though. it could have gone either way but I am happy for sure for a Katie x Leia, Based on the back story I just felt like I had to try to make things right one way or another. But I was also thinking that even if it was not the case, Leia did say that despite everything she would respect the MC even if it meant having to drop the Lover part so long as she has her best friend back. So despite everything she does respect the wishes and what not so heart break or not she would not get in his way again. But this just gives me a more satisfied option thankfully. And the fact that Ocean said it was going to be hard means I gotta pay extra attention to texts and renders from now on if I want to make at least one of my routes work.

Know what this means ? More options, Not sure I have enough save slots for this :eek:.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Leia and Katie will definitely be the only reason i play then! Thank you for confirming it.
Eh, Leia is frightening... Too clingy, I started the game all angry at Katie and ended up thinking that Leia is more disturbed. Not sure that a threesome won't feel like putting the MC's dick in a beartrap.

That said, nothing ventured nothing gained!

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
Eh, Leia is frightening... Too clingy, I started the game all angry at Katie and ended up thinking that Leia is more disturbed. Not sure that a threesome won't feel like putting the MC's dick in a beartrap.

His dick is probably as hard as diamond when he's near them, I don't think he'll have a problem with bear traps.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020

Leia got an emo vibe so clingy is expected. I really want to see how dev pull that threesome. Is it gonna be angryfuck threesome or wholesome threesome? Can't wait to see.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I am gonna enjoy the sisters' triangle, but while I start liking her more in the last release, Leia has too much catch up to do.

-Katie remains on the top 3 (probably still 1).
-Dana became a favorite in the last release, showing is more than just a cute, prude girl. The way she behaves as a lawyer were really captivating, and I love that dual angel/demon personality. (probably 2 but coming close to Katie, it was really an amazing chapter for her)
-This may be me being fucked up, but Donna is also one of the few I am more interested. What can I say? I may need professional help.

On another topic, the two blondes (the lawyer and the other mysterious one) that were on the accusing side in the trial video at the end were probably two of the most beautiful characters in the novel. They are perfect.

What this game is really missing is a mindblowing Redhead (a real weakness of mine).

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Carefree247

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019

To me Leia's green eyes were the first thing to draw me to Where it all began, along with the promise to include all kinds of kinks like my favorites, incest and impregnation, of course there was always the hope to romance, seduce, and impregnate the Mother, Aunt, and Cousin along with Leia and Katie but that dream wont happen. Leia is really my favorite character, she isn't frightening or too clingly to me. I can relate to her loosing her first love to have them come back in the hopes to renew a relationship and how difficult it can be to get back to that point after many years.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016

I also had a bit of a annoyance towards Katie at the start before the past got brought up, needles to say I did still pursue her one way or another in hope making her submissive or something. She def does tick some of my boxes in terms of looks and some of the attitude. The past stuff when it did pop up kinda did give me a vibe of maybe Leia being manipulative,
And while I was not wrong on that as she was manipulative and still does try to get things done her way when it comes to getting MC's attention and affection that is where it ends. It seems that with her having Kryat or whatever that gang name is on her shit list and is trying to actively go against them by making sure they don't get a lot of grounds to hold proves that she is not all bad and genuinely is trying to do good. She however does seem not to lie and will tell you the truth and generally keeps her word whether she likes it or not. For example. When asked about all the cock blocking she did she straight up admitted it and she even named a few of the girls she blocked you from and she legit told her reasoning behind it, that being her wanting the MC for herself.

She also at dinner date made it clear on what it is she wants and also made it clear that if she cannot get it or that it does not work out that she will respect it. So long as she get's to have her brother and best friend back. She also made it clear as to why it did not work out in her previous relationship. Her words were " People can trust me and I don't like to explain myself. If I give someone my word, I'll stay true to it " followed by " He was Jealous and controlling and I can't be together with someone who acts like a little kid who is afraid of losing his toy. " and you confront her about her reaction the day before when she came in your room and caught you and Katie watching a movie about her attitude and reaction towards it she without no deflection or making any excuses replies with " I acted immature and I realized it ".

It mean's she owns up to her actions and will not make excuses for them. So while I understand where you are coming from as I thought the same, I gathered from this that she might not be that at all and that while she was younger she might have been, she now as an adult has grown up and does not do any of that. She also was genuinely happy about the fact that Miru up and left without a word or trace as that means the competition is out of the way she however does offer to look in to it and see what she can dig up.

One thing I did realize however is that she however does have trust issues with a lot of people. And has zero issues with expressing if she does not trust someone. I would like to know what could be the cause of her trusting problems.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Carefree247

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I concur! Please bring out a ginger or three!
What type of red head we talking about ? Fetish Locator red head ? Being a Dik Sage red head ? Bad memories Red Head ?

Personally slap me with something like Riona or Quinn from Being a Dik and I am set for life :LOL:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
What type of red head we talking about ? Fetish Locator red head ? Being a Dik Sage red head ? Bad memories Red Head ?

Personally slap me with something like Riona or Quinn from Being a Dik and I am set for life :LOL:
Well I love Sage from Badik, but if you ask in those terms I might pick Shannon from Unleashed.
Not only she is gorgeous, but irresistible personality.
655038_Shannon_02_Dvargas.jpg

Last edited:

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Well I love Sage from Badik, but if you ask in those terms I might pick Shannon from Unleashed.

...You know what... she fine too, she a pretty good choice indeed. Playful and a bit crazy ( in a good way ) and gorgeous while at it... fuck she reminds me Emily from Half way house who throws punches left and right.... talking about halfway house... mmmm Ashley...

I think I need to get myself checked I seem to have a thing for Crazy...

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes