4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Thing is that we are on update 6 of 33 planned updates. I doubt that Leia is as forthright as she seems. Everyone keeps secrets or manipulates (via lies) to get what they want. Leia may seem honest now but I don't trust her. How did she get her money, how is she so successful, so quickly? What types of dealings has she had with the criminals of the town? She seems to be more than she is and I am on a wait and see plan with her creepy ass.
Never said she has not lied or is incapable of lying, It can already be hinted that some of her illegal dealings might have come from their Uncle Joe who is apparently part of a biker gang. Like I said she surely has had to do some shady dealings and what not to get somewhere but she also does some smart and capable. So far the reason I think we don't know what she has had to do or how she got that money is because she was not asked about it. Everyone is capable of lying and doing such. She is honest about anything you ask. She comes off as someone who does not say or tell anyone anything unless asked. Which I can dig as I also irl feel that when I know things just because I know I should be going around telling everything about it. However when asked ill be as truthful as possible.
She definitely did not get to have what she has through innocent means maybe but then again we have Donna who is also very very young and yet she has money coming through the roof by being a very successful lawyer, We could also go about and say Leia might have something similar and had a very successful business career and made some lucrative business decisions which could have given her what she needed to put a solid foundation to her success.

Now I am not saying she is not or cannot be the cause of anything. I solely base everything on how characters act. We are indeed in 6 out of 33ch. But from all these chapters so far she has been the most straight forward and forthcoming.
Katie is a energetic and rebel character and because of her past with her siblings she has major trust issues and opening up as she fears being vulnerable but she does crave wanting to be loved and being close to her siblings despite everything. She is a hurt child. Leia is on the other hand straight forward and knows what she wants and will go for it and wont sugar coat it, She does however show she can hold a grudge but has zero intention of hiding it or pretending not having it she is very straight forward and speaks what she thinks. The dad is a mix of many things, Seems to love his children and seems to not be loyal in a way to his family for example when Miru tries to sleep with him he outright refuses and talks to her, He seems genuine happy that his son is back and trying to connect with em. But he does seem to be hiding something from the family and from what everyone has said it seems that his attitude has changed dramatically after what happened to his wife and making him act shady at home. The Aunt outright is a major cunt towards her own children and does not even try or attempt to hide it, she also seems to outright want her nephew ( the MC ) but does not admit it to the family or what not and it seems she too knows something so she too is hiding something. And current Miru is a big ball of crazy cluster fuck if everything :ROFLMAO:.

After maybe a few more updates I can actually analyze things better as there is more unfolding, I hope that 0.7 wont be a full on trial episode taking place in court only and what not.

Reactions: Carefree247

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Speaking of potential red heads, I just stumbled upon Christina from Depraved Awakening. I believe she might filled the bill quite nicely as well.

View attachment 686909
Oh yeah she def fine too, seeing as we all adding them red heads. Imma have to give Ellie some loving by showing her here a bit. too bad that games update takes fkn ages and are not that long.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gmn

Jan 12, 2018
I tried to restart the game but it seems incest patch don't work. Somebody noticed this problem in a previous page but I didn't find how to fix that. Does anybody manage to make it work? Thx!

Last edited:
Reactions: Paprika

dantalion696

Jun 24, 2019
Thank you so much for your work so far Ocean, the plot of this game is superb, intrincated, with great twists so far. And the animation of whole game(especially ch6) are AAA level.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
10 minutes in and an error occured... great. What a fantastic start.
hhmmmh..speaking of differences..i dont see a problem there at all:unsure:
when Im in for 10 minutes without an error, Im considering myself very, very lucky on that occasion...:p
as usually it takes much shorter for an error to occur :BootyTime:;)

Reactions: Snugglepuff

hellomate1

Jul 31, 2018
well its suppose to be new but i cant get there
First things first, do you use an incest patch?
If so, from all I have been reading about people having problems, this seems to be the culprit, a bad incest patch.
The quickest solution people seem to have had is to not view the 0.5 bonus scene when it asks. Try that first.

As an aside, and as stupid as it seems, I actually played and brute forced my way to the new content with the bad patch. I was just very persistent until the game let me through.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ProofreadingRUS

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
First things first, do you use an incest patch?
If so, from all I have been reading about people having problems, this seems to be the culprit, a bad incest patch.
The quickest solution people seem to have had is to not view the 0.5 bonus scene when it asks. Try that first.

As an aside, and as stupid as it seems, I actually played and brutal forced my way to the new content with the bad patch. I was just very persistent until the game let me through.
thanks for replaying ill try that

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes