4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Speaking of potential red heads, I just stumbled upon Christina from Depraved Awakening. I believe she might filled the bill quite nicely as well.

View attachment 686909
Oh yeah she def fine too, seeing as we all adding them red heads. Imma have to give Ellie some loving by showing her here a bit. too bad that games update takes fkn ages and are not that long.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gmn

Jan 12, 2018
I tried to restart the game but it seems incest patch don't work. Somebody noticed this problem in a previous page but I didn't find how to fix that. Does anybody manage to make it work? Thx!

Last edited:
Reactions: Paprika

dantalion696

Jun 24, 2019
Thank you so much for your work so far Ocean, the plot of this game is superb, intrincated, with great twists so far. And the animation of whole game(especially ch6) are AAA level.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
10 minutes in and an error occured... great. What a fantastic start.
hhmmmh..speaking of differences..i dont see a problem there at all:unsure:
when Im in for 10 minutes without an error, Im considering myself very, very lucky on that occasion...:p
as usually it takes much shorter for an error to occur :BootyTime:;)

Reactions: Snugglepuff

hellomate1

Jul 31, 2018
well its suppose to be new but i cant get there
First things first, do you use an incest patch?
If so, from all I have been reading about people having problems, this seems to be the culprit, a bad incest patch.
The quickest solution people seem to have had is to not view the 0.5 bonus scene when it asks. Try that first.

As an aside, and as stupid as it seems, I actually played and brute forced my way to the new content with the bad patch. I was just very persistent until the game let me through.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ProofreadingRUS

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
First things first, do you use an incest patch?
If so, from all I have been reading about people having problems, this seems to be the culprit, a bad incest patch.
The quickest solution people seem to have had is to not view the 0.5 bonus scene when it asks. Try that first.

As an aside, and as stupid as it seems, I actually played and brutal forced my way to the new content with the bad patch. I was just very persistent until the game let me through.
thanks for replaying ill try that

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes