4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
What type of red head we talking about ? Fetish Locator red head ? Being a Dik Sage red head ? Bad memories Red Head ?

Personally slap me with something like Riona or Quinn from Being a Dik and I am set for life :LOL:
Well I love Sage from Badik, but if you ask in those terms I might pick Shannon from Unleashed.
Not only she is gorgeous, but irresistible personality.
655038_Shannon_02_Dvargas.jpg

Last edited:

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Well I love Sage from Badik, but if you ask in those terms I might pick Shannon from Unleashed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...You know what... she fine too, she a pretty good choice indeed. Playful and a bit crazy ( in a good way ) and gorgeous while at it... fuck she reminds me Emily from Half way house who throws punches left and right.... talking about halfway house... mmmm Ashley...

I think I need to get myself checked I seem to have a thing for Crazy...

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
What type of red head we talking about ? Fetish Locator red head ? Being a Dik Sage red head ? Bad memories Red Head ?

Personally slap me with something like Riona or Quinn from Being a Dik and I am set for life :LOL:
Shannon from Unleashed is a solid option. Rachel from Sisterly Lust is an excellent choice. I also really, really like Sarah from Mid-Life Crisis. Sage is also a nice choice. I have unfortunately not played Fetish Locator or Bad Memories to know about those red heads.

By my avatar, you can also tell I'm a big Riona fan. Quinn makes for some great scenes in Being a DIK as well.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
His dick is probably as hard as diamond when he's near them, I don't think he'll have a problem with bear traps.
A Leia Trap then?

Leia got an emo vibe so clingy is expected. I really want to see how dev pull that threesome. Is it gonna be angryfuck threesome or wholesome threesome? Can't wait to see.
Put me down as skeptical about a wholesome threesome. My money is on angryfuck

To me Leia's green eyes were the first thing to draw me to Where it all began, along with the promise to include all kinds of kinks like my favorites, incest and impregnation, of course there was always the hope to romance, seduce, and impregnate the Mother, Aunt, and Cousin along with Leia and Katie but that dream wont happen. Leia is really my favorite character, she isn't frightening or too clingly to me. I can relate to her loosing her first love to have them come back in the hopes to renew a relationship and how difficult it can be to get back to that point after many years.
It felt like she's always been jealous of anyone getting the MC, which is why I don't see how she'd be willing to share with Katie.

I also had a bit of a annoyance towards Katie at the start before the past got brought up, needles to say I did still pursue her one way or another in hope making her submissive or something. She def does tick some of my boxes in terms of looks and some of the attitude. The past stuff when it did pop up kinda did give me a vibe of maybe Leia being manipulative,
And while I was not wrong on that as she was manipulative and still does try to get things done her way when it comes to getting MC's attention and affection that is where it ends. It seems that with her having Kryat or whatever that gang name is on her shit list and is trying to actively go against them by making sure they don't get a lot of grounds to hold proves that she is not all bad and genuinely is trying to do good. She however does seem not to lie and will tell you the truth and generally keeps her word whether she likes it or not. For example. When asked about all the cock blocking she did she straight up admitted it and she even named a few of the girls she blocked you from and she legit told her reasoning behind it, that being her wanting the MC for herself.

She also at dinner date made it clear on what it is she wants and also made it clear that if she cannot get it or that it does not work out that she will respect it. So long as she get's to have her brother and best friend back. She also made it clear as to why it did not work out in her previous relationship. Her words were " People can trust me and I don't like to explain myself. If I give someone my word, I'll stay true to it " followed by " He was Jealous and controlling and I can't be together with someone who acts like a little kid who is afraid of losing his toy. " and you confront her about her reaction the day before when she came in your room and caught you and Katie watching a movie about her attitude and reaction towards it she without no deflection or making any excuses replies with " I acted immature and I realized it ".

It mean's she owns up to her actions and will not make excuses for them. So while I understand where you are coming from as I thought the same, I gathered from this that she might not be that at all and that while she was younger she might have been, she now as an adult has grown up and does not do any of that. She also was genuinely happy about the fact that Miru up and left without a word or trace as that means the competition is out of the way she however does offer to look in to it and see what she can dig up.

One thing I did realize however is that she however does have trust issues with a lot of people. And has zero issues with expressing if she does not trust someone. I would like to know what could be the cause of her trusting problems.
I also had a bit of a annoyance towards Katie at the start before the past got brought up, needles to say I did still pursue her one way or another in hope making her submissive or something. She def does tick some of my boxes in terms of looks and some of the attitude. The past stuff when it did pop up kinda did give me a vibe of maybe Leia being manipulative,
And while I was not wrong on that as she was manipulative and still does try to get things done her way when it comes to getting MC's attention and affection that is where it ends. It seems that with her having Kryat or whatever that gang name is on her shit list and is trying to actively go against them by making sure they don't get a lot of grounds to hold proves that she is not all bad and genuinely is trying to do good. She however does seem not to lie and will tell you the truth and generally keeps her word whether she likes it or not. For example. When asked about all the cock blocking she did she straight up admitted it and she even named a few of the girls she blocked you from and she legit told her reasoning behind it, that being her wanting the MC for herself.

She also at dinner date made it clear on what it is she wants and also made it clear that if she cannot get it or that it does not work out that she will respect it. So long as she get's to have her brother and best friend back. She also made it clear as to why it did not work out in her previous relationship. Her words were " People can trust me and I don't like to explain myself. If I give someone my word, I'll stay true to it " followed by " He was Jealous and controlling and I can't be together with someone who acts like a little kid who is afraid of losing his toy. " and you confront her about her reaction the day before when she came in your room and caught you and Katie watching a movie about her attitude and reaction towards it she without no deflection or making any excuses replies with " I acted immature and I realized it ".

It mean's she owns up to her actions and will not make excuses for them. So while I understand where you are coming from as I thought the same, I gathered from this that she might not be that at all and that while she was younger she might have been, she now as an adult has grown up and does not do any of that. She also was genuinely happy about the fact that Miru up and left without a word or trace as that means the competition is out of the way she however does offer to look in to it and see what she can dig up.

One thing I did realize however is that she however does have trust issues with a lot of people. And has zero issues with expressing if she does not trust someone. I would like to know what could be the cause of her trusting problems.
I don't know, I get this "crime boss" vibe from Leia. She owns a club and a couple of other businesses. She seems creepy and forceful... I don't have anything to really base it off besides that. But what if the attack on the mom was because of Leia's business dealings and she is deflecting attention by accusing the dad (in a very flimsy manner). What if she just called the MC now because she's ready to try and win him back?

I feel Leia is a deeper and darker character than I first realized and I'm not sure that the potential for a threesome is worth whatever the MC has to give up. I mean she obviously wants Miru gone, no one else to have the MC, how far will she go to get him back and for herself only?

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I don't know, I get this "crime boss" vibe from Leia. She owns a club and a couple of other businesses. She seems creepy and forceful... I don't have anything to really base it off besides that. But what if the attack on the mom was because of Leia's business dealings and she is deflecting attention by accusing the dad (in a very flimsy manner). What if she just called the MC now because she's ready to try and win him back?

I feel Leia is a deeper and darker character than I first realized and I'm not sure that the potential for a threesome is worth whatever the MC has to give up. I mean she obviously wants Miru gone, no one else to have the MC, how far will she go to get him back and for herself only?
I was catching something similar. Leia has a lot of money to afford all of those establishments and a lot of influence. I saw someone earlier post about her doing a good thing by keeping the properties out of the hands of the gang, but she isn't coming off as a wholesome do-gooder to me.

There is definitely something nefarious about Leia. I think that her past and her business-dealings might be another big mystery in the game that I was not initially aware of.

Honestly, I would still play through the game for the threesome or the individual relationship with Leia because she is pretty hot. I just think I'll end up going back through at some point to skip on her as a romantic option.

Reactions: MrFriendly

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
does someone have a workable save with katie and NO miru that i can get to play this update? thanks

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
It felt like she's always been jealous of anyone getting the MC, which is why I don't see how she'd be willing to share with Katie.

She is jealous, it's why she tried to cock block the main character at every turn when they were younger but i believe in the power of sexual diplomacy. Like Ocean said it will be difficult to have a triangle romance with the main character's sisters but for me the difficulties and showing Leia the power of love will be worth everything to redeem her and make everything up that happened to Katie at the same time.

I honestly don't really like Miru so she isn't important to me. I think the story will show us exactly how far she would go and i am sure that is where the fun and difficulties lie at least for me.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
wow, that would be SOME plot, Dark and Theatrical

Okay, back to the familiar adult VN stuff:sneaky:
Can't forget which genre we're really playing in, no matter how well written the story; the central premise must always be followed - all women must want to bounce on the MC's larger than average penile erector set.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I totally understand and share your feelings.

This is probably a good recommendation I will never follow.
I am quite guilty of this in life as I used to work as at a bar in nightclub when I was around 18-22, How I am alive right now still is beyond me but hey. So long as I have not been shanked yet I will always go against that advice....Ill prob be against it even I get shanked...

She does own clubs and a gentleman club of sort, but like I said, so far she has seemed to be straight with everything she has said and done. Including owning up to all she has done in the past. Her current hate for Katie is 100% based on the fact of what Katie did that caused the MC to leave. She makes this clear to the MC when he asks her to apologize to Katie in which she straight up asks him why she should ( this convo happens when she caught Katie watching a movie with you in your room ) the MC replies with " Why not just make peace.. She isn't as bad as you think. " and she angrily whispers back " You know what she did! What she took from me ! " and MC shoots back with " We Weren't innocent either.. Please.. for me.. " She in turn then Sighs while she Hugs MC and moves to Katie and she apologizes her for scolding her. And even though it might not have been fully sincere, there is a conversation about Katie at their Dinner date, She admits that they were indeed treating Katie bad by not including her and finding her annoying, again fully owning up to it. Her current Hate for Katie is solely based on the fact that she caused the MC to leave nothing more nothing less and that is what she can't seem to forgive Katie for. MC does say he hopes that someday she will. She it all comes down to try and soften up her hate for Katie and getting her to forgive Katie for that part which is going to be hard as to Leia she took a big chunk of joy out of her life when MC left.

Again Leia did not hide the fact she had clubs and has money and such when asked, she straight up admitted it and did not hide it. Given that she is doing what she does to go against Kryat she indeed might have had to do some Shady stuff or stuff behind the shadows in order to accomplish things. So for now I doubt she has lied about anything as so far she has been straight up and true to her words and has owned up to everything that has been thrown her way in terms of past and behavior.

The thing with her mom she does not think that her dealings has to do with the attack on her mom, she does not outright say no she does however say " I don't think they did that. " And she then gives you an explanation as to why she thinks that might not be the case, it is about a girl the their mother kept visiting in the Red light district, she gives you info on the girl and her story does match the exact story given by Abigail so again she has not lied about it. She does not think that her actions are the cause for her mother specifically.

She has nothing against her mother and it does seem she loves her mother and is the only one in the house she respects.
Her distrust of their Dad is based on his attitude change after the mothers "accident" so she does not trust em but will go with what the MC wants. Also another thing she straight up admits at dinner is that the MC tells her you sound obsessed ( about him the MC ) she does not sugarcoat it and tells you that she is ( obsessed ).

The only few people I see holding secrets in that household are the Aunty and the Father.

This is all my pure speculation and what I have observed so far.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Carefree247

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Thing is that we are on update 6 of 33 planned updates. I doubt that Leia is as forthright as she seems. Everyone keeps secrets or manipulates (via lies) to get what they want. Leia may seem honest now but I don't trust her. How did she get her money, how is she so successful, so quickly? What types of dealings has she had with the criminals of the town? She seems to be more than she is and I am on a wait and see plan with her creepy ass.

vekker

Jun 26, 2017
Is there a list of sex scenes in the .6 update? this is one of the few games that has genuine paths and things you can miss.

ProjectPharaoh

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2019
Zoey: I swear and I kid u not, this character had the most interesting personality I've ever seen so far. I literally questioned myself for 5 mins, "Why do I love this character so much?" Then....came thiss scene:
mind u, i did not expect this and let me tell you, when i saw this, I literally spit water across my room and laughed my ass off for 30 mins! :ROFLMAO: This is a priceless reaction for someone to make to someone who is overly dramatic. ITS F-ING PERFECT!!

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes