4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
Hi, TYVM for your work here!
Any chance for an update, please?
u should know something first :
85% of the devs do not provide any content update, they prefer to be extremly lazy and dump, and start reworks, and going on with that.. i mean a rework from a rework from a rework from a rework.. and so on, and on
the next fact is, that mostly 99% of the devs here are just miling anything they can get in there fingers meaning, they update something with 3 new renders and hope paetrons will be stupid enough again to pay them for bullshit.
if u as example read : rlease 0.001 , update chapter 0.002 ,rework ... than dont waist time anymore in this game.
if u have a ncie game and there arent updatres for over 6 months .. forget it.....
iam doing renders my self, just not for this kind of games here, and belive me.. 1000 renders is 2 weeks work if u realy want to do them ....1000 lines of code in renpy and more is not hard either ....
and the best devs are the ones who release a less than 100MB demo.. to attract paetrons and than get some money and be vanished after ...

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
85% of the devs do not provide any content update, they prefer to be extremly lazy and dump, and start reworks, and going on with that.. i mean a rework from a rework from a rework from a rework.. and so on, and on
the next fact is, that mostly 99% of the devs here are just miling anything they can get in there fingers meaning, they update something with 3 new renders and hope paetrons will be stupid enough again to pay them for bullshit.
if u as example read : rlease 0.001 , update chapter 0.002 ,rework ... than dont waist time anymore in this game.
if u have a ncie game and there arent updatres for over 6 months .. forget it.....
iam doing renders my self, just not for this kind of games here, and belive me.. 1000 renders is 2 weeks work if u realy want to do them ....1000 lines of code in renpy and more is not hard either ....
and the best devs are the ones who release a less than 100MB demo.. to attract paetrons and than get some money and be vanished after ...
Good thing 87.54% of statistics are just completely made up.

Darkstar249

Mar 5, 2020
View attachment 555527

Overview:
Years have passed. Things have changed. After a surprising call from your twin sister, you decide to head home to see what the hell is going on. And you certainly didn't expect that.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-13
Release Date: 2020-06-13
Developer: Ocean - -
Other Games: Summer's Gone
Censored: No
Version: 0.6 6 full- Custom render tier
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

1) Some saves might be broken. 1/8 chance they work.
2) If there is a problem with the MAC version, please ping the developer.

3) NTR can be turned OFF at the beginning of the game.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: GDRIVE - MEGA - - -
Mac: GDRIVE - MEGA - - -

Android Offical: Full MEGA
Others: COMPRESSED*

Patches:
Extras: FAN SIGNATURE - WALKTHROUGH - FAN SIGS -
GALLERY UNLOCK
Thanks to BaasB for sharing!
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 169751 View attachment 208004 View attachment 169757 View attachment 204577 View attachment 208007 View attachment 208009 View attachment 266793 View attachment 266795 View attachment 322567 View attachment 322575 View attachment 422256 View attachment 422257 View attachment 422258 View attachment 422260 View attachment 422261 View attachment 674733 View attachment 674732 View attachment 674734 View attachment 674735 View attachment 674736 View attachment 674737 View attachment 674738 View attachment 674739
The
Ok so how do i make sure that it DOSE happen?
Treat the Asian sensasion like shit?
The fire would not let me download it is not working
Ok so how do i make sure that it DOSE happen?
Treat the Asian sensasion like shit?
It says the file is no longer There Can't download it need help

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Good thing 87.54% of statistics are just completely made up.
"Lies, damned lies and statistics"?

Yep

100% of people who pull statistics out of their ass are jerks.

And often use semi-literate {at best} English when they post their rants.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Djerque.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh, wow, that's a lot of in depth research you've done going through every single game update and counting the amount of renders.

That must have taken you ages but I know you did it, there is no way you'd make up complete bullshit just to make yourself look stupid on the internet.

Oh....

I see....

That's exactly what you did.

You wanted to collect facepalms for saying dumb shit.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes