4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

20meiki92

Donor
Feb 23, 2019
Is the scene gallery fixed in this update?
What do you mean with fixed?

The scene gallery will not feature old part´s that´s why there is nothing in the NTR section yet. It will be filled after the rework but the 0.6 scenes are there and they worked for me.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
Oh, wow, that's a lot of in depth research you've done going through every single game update and counting the amount of renders.

That must have taken you ages but I know you did it, there is no way you'd make up complete bullshit just to make yourself look stupid on the internet.

Oh....

I see....

That's exactly what you did.

You wanted to collect facepalms for saying dumb shit.
... well u wanna see a snapshot my HDD for an example, that i did exactly what u think i did not ?^^
u even can check, if iam one of those persons who filed a law suit against a dev, who releases his games here, and after releases the IP of the players in public here on the forum ....dont know why, but i think i got 100 and more posts as u.. and ahh lets see a bit than the double ammount of upvotes than u have, and that in a much shorter time than u did... so i guess u just plopp up here on the forum to talk bullshit after all.

• Angry
Reactions: hellomate1

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I saw one spot in the bar scene where the MC's name was used instead of Zoey when she was talking to Emile after meeting the MC and luvscock.

There's a error in the c03.rpy file line scene a106 m with dissolve it should be scene a106 with dissolve.

When Gina calls Miru to ask about their double date she calls the MC name instead of the name you picked for them.

In the bus when you are talking to Katie her breast grown and shrink as you talk to her.

Last edited:

MarioDude

Feb 4, 2018
... well u wanna see a snapshot my HDD for an example, that i did exactly what u think i did not ?^^
u even can check, if iam one of those persons who filed a law suit against a dev, who releases his games here, and after releases the IP of the players in public here on the forum ....dont know why, but i think i got 100 and more posts as u.. and ahh lets see a bit than the double ammount of upvotes than u have, and that in a much shorter time than u did... so i guess u just plopp up here on the forum to talk bullshit after all.
What? It hurts to read you, like a bad bad rap.

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
What do you mean with fixed?

The scene gallery will not feature old part´s that´s why there is nothing in the NTR section yet. It will be filled after the rework but the 0.6 scenes are there and they worked for me.
When will the dev do this rework?

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
okay, i'm confused, has the game already been reworked? or will the next update be the rework? and also, can someone link me a place that says what will change? Thanks, and i'm sorry.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
So I played this and only did a quick run through. This full "rework" is still the old 0.5 with the 0.6 being the rework.
This fixes some mistakes and what not and adds the extra scenes in game.
So not sure what exactly has been changed that would require a full start over.
However just for the people who don't know, if you started over now, when the next update comes, if it is the 0.6 part 2 full rework or straight up 0.7.
You will have to start over again. Keep that in mind. From what I remember ( that is if I remember it correctly ) the full rework was going to contain the new reworked characters and a somewhat different start.

So either you wait for that or be ready to start over again. You have been warned.
Also for in case you are going to ask when is that next update going to be, it is going to happen AFTER Summers Gone,
Which I btw have no idea when the update for that is going to happen and when it does is when we get the release ( in 2 parts I think ). So give or take expect something around October at the earliest ( Unless something happens and some new idea's pop up that must happen and be included which in turn means next year somewhere ). Now Enjoy.

PS: Loving the new Miru and Helen Models. ( not that I disliked the old ones )

Last edited:

20meiki92

Donor
Feb 23, 2019
The previous release "Beta" .There was a sudden jump from the forest to a new scene . so i didn't continue playing .
OR. Is This how it should be ?

If you mean from a scene with Dana in the forest to a scene with the rest of the camping gang in front of the camper and followed by a short flashback of the MC than yes this is how it should be.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes