4.30 star(s) 182 Votes

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
It's been awhile since I've been in here though i did played that other game(The one with the awkward Loner(That is the one Ocean is working on with correct?)).
I played that game from it's first release but i never knew that ocean worked on that one as well.

Anyway, I'm going to play through this current version of WIAB because it's been a while since i last played and i was checking up on the progress for the next update since It's been a couple months since the last update but i trust the Dev. It'll be Long, high quality and worth the wait just like the other updates so if it needs more time I'll happily wait.

May 25, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'z55.jpg'>:
  File "game/patch.rpy", line 6654, in script
    scene z55 with dissolve
IOError: Couldn't find file 'z55.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/patch.rpy", line 6654, in script
    scene z55 with dissolve
  File "F:\Renpy game\Oceanlab\Where It All Began\Whereitallbegan-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1387, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "F:\Renpy game\Oceanlab\Where It All Began\Whereitallbegan-0.5-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1592, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "F:\Renpy game\Oceanlab\Where It All Began\Whereitallbegan-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2248, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "F:\Renpy game\Oceanlab\Where It All Began\Whereitallbegan-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Renpy game\Oceanlab\Where It All Began\Whereitallbegan-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "F:\Renpy game\Oceanlab\Where It All Began\Whereitallbegan-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "F:\Renpy game\Oceanlab\Where It All Began\Whereitallbegan-0.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "F:\Renpy game\Oceanlab\Where It All Began\Whereitallbegan-0.5-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "F:\Renpy game\Oceanlab\Where It All Began\Whereitallbegan-0.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "F:\Renpy game\Oceanlab\Where It All Began\Whereitallbegan-0.5-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "F:\Renpy game\Oceanlab\Where It All Began\Whereitallbegan-0.5-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "F:\Renpy game\Oceanlab\Where It All Began\Whereitallbegan-0.5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "F:\Renpy game\Oceanlab\Where It All Began\Whereitallbegan-0.5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "F:\Renpy game\Oceanlab\Where It All Began\Whereitallbegan-0.5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "F:\Renpy game\Oceanlab\Where It All Began\Whereitallbegan-0.5-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'z55.jpg'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Where it all began 0.5
Tue Jan 21 22:27:25 2020

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Played like 2 minutes of it and shut it off. Writing at the beginning inspires zero confidence. Like his Asian girlfriend. You know, who likes things because she's Asian.
Dude seriously...

Yes the first parts of the game lacks good writing, and tbh it doesn't get much better. But the story gets so much better, it's a great game despite the writing, not because of it. Give it a chance.

Jan 4, 2020
Dude seriously...

Yes the first parts of the game lacks good writing, and tbh it doesn't get much better. But the story gets so much better, it's a great game despite the writing, not because of it. Give it a chance.
yeah, I'll try again. It'd help if there was the slightest bit of context early on about who is who in the family tree

also lol that the ASIAN girlfriend breaks her foot then later that day is rocking reverse cowgirl

Reactions: Watcher X

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
yeah, I'll try again. It'd help if there was the slightest bit of context early on about who is who in the family tree

also lol that the ASIAN girlfriend breaks her foot then later that day is rocking reverse cowgirl
Yeah the Asian girlfriend is super annoying and passive aggressive when she isn't flat out aggressive. She is a classic high maintenance girlfriend. The good news is you can pretty much dump her and get involved with a better character. In my play through I have her screwing everyone and everything just because.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Have yet to play this, but how key is the Incest patch, like, does nothaving it make it sound awkward as hell? Or does it sound normal enough. None of the "hey housemate and landlady?"

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Yeah the Asian girlfriend is super annoying and passive aggressive when she isn't flat out aggressive. She is a classic high maintenance girlfriend.
She's such a high maintenance girlfriend that she agrees to have sex with a literal gangster to give you protection in jail. I mean, wow.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Have yet to play this, but how key is the Incest patch, like, does nothaving it make it sound awkward as hell? Or does it sound normal enough. None of the "hey housemate and landlady?"
I haven't played without the incest patch, but I imagine it would feel very weird without it.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Well, tbf, as I don't knwo the context, have yet to play, maybe she's also a slut?
She's an annoying hyperactive nympho mostly, some people really like her, some don't. I just find the other females in game better looking and more interesting. If you treat her okay then she is loyal but I couldn't be bothered because I dislike her personality.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
Miru is definitely my least favourite of the women. Just, flat out too over the top with her personality and the least interesting from a visual perspective.

But so far I enjoy literally every other female character, so it’s not a deal breaker for me. Plus Miru’s family coming into the mix might improve the character in my eyes.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.6 Full Compressed & Patched :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 182 Votes