4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Yeah smoking is a fetish, hell there is a game almost centered around smoking, iirc it is called Time Stamps ? The amount of smoking and inner thoughts and focus on smoking in that game makes you think that eventually you will end up fucking a cigarette, not even kidding.
Yeah everyone is smoking in Timestamp. I even thought why wouldn't it name Smokestamp.

Reactions: Kaeris

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
My main complaint is that there is talk about an open relationship, and swinging, but you never get the opportunity to actually talk to Miru about it, or better, the game don't let you, and the perfect opportunity that was the camping trip is just thrown away.
Technically you CAN have a talk with Miru about one of those options at the least that I know of. Not sure if it will come to fruition though because of the rework. The talk takes place if you take a certain route then you can have a talk with her at camp before she leaves in which you ask her about if she would be okay to sleep with someone else as in if you give her permission to do so and it is for your sake. She agrees to it. but that is as far as that whole jazz goes. So I am going to assume that is the cuck route. Again rework might throw that whole matter in the bin. So we gonna have to wait for that to pop and see whats up.

lachann

Nov 13, 2019
some time ago smooki had announced that he would make a detailed mod when the full update came. My question is whether he will do it or he has given up, because I personally without a mod can not connect so many choices and I can not see all the scenes ......

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
In the rework, you can have a talk about this very early in the game. (Sharing with Miru).
But this talk is just a first step towards the sharing route with Miru. (Future MMF & MFF or Miru can be the only one who is shared).

As I said a long time ago, everything that happens pre 0.6 is irrelevant.
The rework is like a completely new game.

[...] and I can not see all the scenes ......
Isn't that the point of a non-linear game? That choices actually matter and give you a different outcome/lead you to a different path?

Last edited:

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
In the rework, you can have a talk about this very early in the game. (Sharing with Miru).
But this talk is just a first step towards the sharing route with Miru. (Future MMF & MFF or Miru can be the only one who is shared).
Is sharing going to be an everything or nothing choice, or do we get to chose at an individual scene level? Will sharing only be available if NTR is enabled at start of game, or is it a separate choice? (assuming that NTR is still in the game and that disabling will still be an option)

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Is sharing going to be an everything or nothing choice, or do we get to chose at an individual scene level? Will sharing only be available if NTR is enabled at start of game, or is it a separate choice? (assuming that NTR is still in the game and that disabling will still be an option)

Yup, different levels of sharing.

No, Sharing will also be available in the Non-NTR routes.
The difference is that with NTR on it can escalate towards Netorare stuff like cheating, etc.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Technically you CAN have a talk with Miru about one of those options at the least that I know of. Not sure if it will come to fruition though because of the rework. The talk takes place if you take a certain route then you can have a talk with her at camp before she leaves in which you ask her about if she would be okay to sleep with someone else as in if you give her permission to do so and it is for your sake. She agrees to it. but that is as far as that whole jazz goes. So I am going to assume that is the cuck route. Again rework might throw that whole matter in the bin. So we gonna have to wait for that to pop and see whats up.
yeah, I'll wait for the rework as well, but do you mind telling me which path is that? better yet, do I need to cheat to get that option?

OhTheLove

Jun 5, 2020
Who's the poor soul lacking taste and has issues with freckles ? What happened to that poor lost child in his youth that he has something against freckles and on red heads at that ? Not only is that a rare sight but also a very much more rare if the girl is actually pretty. I am of the opinion that gentle person may have eyesight issues.

Yeah smoking is a fetish, hell there is a game almost centered around smoking, iirc it is called Time Stamps ? The amount of smoking and inner thoughts and focus on smoking in that game makes you think that eventually you will end up fucking a cigarette, not even kidding.

Miru is alright but is a victim of bad NTR writing, not over the top bad as you would know from EVERY ntr out there.
Also NTR we would have to talk about the definition of it first. Are we talking about Only Miru ? the actual gf or are we talking about love interests ? or are we talking about cheating in general?

Miru Cheating is based on how you threat her, with the exception of 1 location that has to do with depending on what outfit you choose. This is the ONLY dumb one but with the rewrite hopefully corrected. She does play some mind games with you if she is full blown on being unfaithful by actually might have cheated on you but wont tell you and still try to get a freebie IF she finds out you cheated on her. She does however have a cum fetish ( in current build ) and does have a fetish of carrying a child that is not yours but raising it with you without your knowledge ( again current build and depending on the route you take ).
She CAN sleep with someone in the prison again that is depending on your choice, which has to do with your safety and in which YOU offer her up so you be kept safe inside. Most of it is avoidable. The NTR is not totally badly written here but if we continued the same route with no rework then it would have ended up being your normal run of the mill bullshit NTR with bad writing which no one except for zealous NTR fanatics would enjoy ( but then again they are not here for a good story they are just here because..NTR ). So with the rewrite Ocean already said this would be reworked as he himself said if he looks back on it it makes em cringe. So we will have to see how this goes.

PS: To answer your question of if it does add to anything, Yes and No. Yes it will show you another hidden side of Miru and yes it can let you see certain things you would not have had you stayed on another route. And No because while it adds and takes away depending on case the impact of it is very very minimal. Might change in rework.
Thank you for taking the time to reply, so I just have to treat her right, let's do this.

Reactions: Gold613

reservoirdog

May 28, 2020
no NTR content is showing up in scene replay/cg gallery and the button to switch to NTR is missing in scene gallery for me
(using the Gallery unlock Mod)

Anyone have this issue?

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
no NTR content is showing up in scene replay/cg gallery and the button to switch to NTR is missing in scene gallery for me
(using the Gallery unlock Mod)

Anyone have this issue?
No no issue, it is not a bug. Using a mod one of the galleries get's used for all the scenes or whatever.
The reason why you are not seeing anything in the gallery except for the 0.6 Scenes is because anything pre 0.6 wise is going to be fully obsolete. As in it will be redone and rewritten. Meaning choices and scenes and what not all are going to mostly disappear and be replaced.
So he did not bother adding the old stuff to the Gallery system because of that reason.

Dec 31, 2019
Holy crap, Leia in the rework is absolutely gorgeous
I agree, I thought she looked good already before but she is looking even better in the reworked part, my favorite for sure.

My second favorite is Dana and this might be just me but I liked her hair better in the camping part, not sure if the new one will be permanent for the rework but I liked the old one more. She still looks great though but to me would be even better with the old hairstyle.

I think Katie, Zoey, Emilie, Scarlet and Donna are all looking great in the rework too.

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Holy crap, Leia in the rework is absolutely gorgeous
Damn, now I'm even more interested as a Leia fan since day1. Sadly my old save got corrupted and the rework hadn't arrived yet, I chose to wait playing 0.6. I want to give it a go but developer claimed this is a huge rework with most of the stuff is rewritten. I want to wait for it.

Is there a release date or status post about rework patch's arrival?

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes