4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
The game is okay. You need a walk through to get any good scenes. I read the whole thing and barely got any scenes....

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
People always tend to see every tiny little detail as a "Fetish".

it was the same with 'smoking' in Summer's Gone.
People complained about it and why I would think this is sexy.

It was never meant to be sexy.

The important thing to understand is that both games are no Dating Simulations.
Just think about the games as when you read a book/watch a movie and everything that happens is there to feed the story and sometimes give you a nice fap.

Because the second you enter this site here. Normal couples (outside of the MC) are considered NTR and dads vanish into oblivion which makes it impossible to tell a real story with women who don't just exist to suck your pp.

I get where this comes from... F95 was once a site that only featured dating sims but gladly more and more story-focused games are emerging and I just hope new devs will be able to pull through this nearsightedness and the backlash they might encounter.

And I actually prefer that there aren't many redheads.
It keeps them rare and special. :)

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
What??? Smoking is a kink????? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Yeah I get it about some people always scream ntr. It's harder to debate about ntr these days because of them.

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020

Just think about the games as when you read a book/watch a movie and everything that happens is there to feed the story and sometimes give you a nice fap.

Because the second you enter this site here. Normal couples (outside of the MC) are considered NTR and dads vanish into oblivion which makes it impossible to tell a real story with women who don't just exist to suck your pp.

I get where this comes from... F95 was once a site that only featured dating sims but gladly more and more story-focused games are emerging and I just hope new devs will be able to pull through this nearsightedness and the backlash they might encounter.

Man i litterally love this game,the story,characters,girls are unbelievable detailed and hot like hell now i really can't wait for evry single new updates i really need to know where the storyes will go,again excellent job and yes this game is special :p (y)

Ghostredneck

May 26, 2020

I couldn't agree more. I feel VN"s are an avenue for you " the Developer " to take my self " the player" on a story journey that you created. If done correctly, Which are done extremely well on both your games so far, An Emotional roller coaster, introducing Characters and circumstances that all lead to a satisfying story. Introducing situations and items that you feel might strengthen your envisioned narrative. Keep up the great Work!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
wait ,,,.. what there not ???? :cry:

that is a sexy ass game ..... loved what there is of it ..... :love:

ok .. now you are just being mean ... it is (was) a sexy game :love:

Because the second you enter this site here. Normal couples (outside of the MC) are considered NTR
i hate ,, i mean hate NTR games :mad:

love your games alot :love:

ok now this is BLASPHEMY !!! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

rapideh

Oct 4, 2019
Hi, the 5 first chapter are gonna get a rework or they already got it ? Had a message when i first launch the game but i clicked too fast so i don't remember what was written

OhTheLove

Jun 5, 2020
So let's get this out of the way, I love full experiences so to the brave souls who went along with the NTR option, does it add to the story? Do you retaliate in any way (if there is a need to)? or is just dumb people making dumb decisions being deceived by annoying villains whereby the dumb MC can't do anything about it??? I hate NTR but NTR done right can add to a story especially when your character has backbone to either leave the girl with his dignity intact or eventually make the villain pay for touching his girl.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Been Lurking on the forums for a while now but had to post after playing this. Holy Shitzus, Chapter 6 arrived way too quick for me.....I got so hooked on the characters and story, man I feel flat now it`s came to an abrupt halt.
Played a lot of VN games and up to now my faves were BaDik, Melody, Halfway House and Long Live the Princess, but this is now in my top 3. I rate it above Depraved Awakenings even though it`s unfinished.

The renders are excellent and the CG scenes slick as hell. The ladies are just....way too sexy! I want to collect `em like Pokemon! I normally don`t do NTR but put it on for this and it`s cool. I actually dumped Mir because I knew my MC wanted Leia and Katie.....Mir would be just too demanding and exhausting to keep, while pursuing aforementioned hotties. Leia is stunning! and Katie is really cute when you chill her out.

I seriously cannot wait for more, I suspect the next update will be slow with the legal stuff but I need MOAR :D

Btw the Court CG scenes was gnarly af! Loved it! also the one where we see Leia`s eye swirling? stunning.
The Dev should defo go via Steam when completed because this is way worth it with the quality. Most of the erotic VN games on there are kerap, apart from BaDik, Sisterly Lust, DA and Voids Calling.

Top Notch work!

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
So let's get this out of the way, I love full experiences so to the brave souls who went along with the NTR option, does it add to the story? Do you retaliate in any way (if there is a need to)? or is just dumb people making dumb decisions being deceived by annoying villains whereby the dumb MC can't do anything about it???
Since the first 5 chapters are at the point of being rewritten, it's a bit pointless to talk about it yet. Should they more or less stay the same:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: OhTheLove

jack_daniels_

Jul 6, 2018
jack_daniels_ rarely are there patches for these games, you'll need the entire download. Eventually one of these devs will catch onto the idea of writing in hooks for the game to look for new content when it has reached a certain point. That day... is not today...
you're right, i thought someone might've created a mod here, seems kinda futile to download 3 GB for a bonus scene!

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes