4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Visually its very ng quite god later n, as to story..
Started by following the story, little sis in a bitch..
But, thing is its a reaction, her friends are quite clear over that, bullying both school and others easy targets.
Quite common it is, still, wonder how it will go, ending of current episode is very good, nearly all the girls along family, then the no boob lawyer, ...
TBS, hope it will keep with this design.

This said, its the same otherwise but Hero are almost always starting by heavy penalty.

Being education then life experience. Given power then.. The last Sovereign is one where the mc is actualy quite experienced.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
How many chapters will the game have?
From what Ocean has said... that would be around 33 chapters, but he is also working on SG's and his last few updates for both have been taken ages. So while we do have a very very long story rich and good looking models filled world. don't expect back to back releases or even a 8 week release.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
From what Ocean has said... that would be around 33 chapters, but he is also working on SG's and his last few updates for both have been taken ages. So while we do have a very very long story rich and good looking models filled world. don't expect back to back releases or even a 8 week release.
I hardly play games that are in development but these caught my attention in every way.

Both games are at another level, as long as the following episodes continue to have the same quality, it won't bother me to wait

lachann

Nov 13, 2019
After all, will anyone make a nice mod, to choose from and all the scenes or not ......... I can't play this game without a mod, and I don't think I'm the only one

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
so, fresh install, incest patch applied. Leia calls and is refered to as twin sister, the next morning MC tells Miru "My old friend Leia" so is the incest patch fucked up, installed improperly, or is a a type/coding issue? (I searched a few pages back and couldn't find anything on this)

hellomate1

Jul 31, 2018
so, fresh install, incest patch applied. Leia calls and is refered to as twin sister, the next morning MC tells Miru "My old friend Leia" so is the incest patch fucked up, installed improperly, or is a a type/coding issue? (I searched a few pages back and couldn't find anything on this)
Did you place the patch in the "/game/" folder in your game directory?

Try redownloading and reinstalling the patch - on a fresh copy of the game is best.

If that doesn't work, you could always try tp fix it yourself by opening up the "patch.rpy" file and finding the lines you wish to replace yourself. Of course, digging through the game files for other places to fix the text is always an extra step that you can take.
I did this to fix all of the grammar, spelling, and logic errors (like how being gone for only four years seems to have led to events that simply don't make sense (in the USA) *cough* lawyer Dana *cough*) I could find.

Reactions: herrbertold

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
I am new to this game.
Is there any milf in this game.
If so please let me know who she is and if possible please post some renders of her..

Cipherdragon

Aug 3, 2019
Just downloaded the newest version and got confused about the "Rework" part because I knew it already from his patreon and now I did understand that 0.1 until 0.5 still has to get released in terms of a rework. x) I'm curious if the next update will be 0.1 to 0.5 or if it will be straight up to 0.7

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
Did you place the patch in the "/game/" folder in your game directory?

Try redownloading and reinstalling the patch - on a fresh copy of the game is best.

If that doesn't work, you could always try tp fix it yourself by opening up the "patch.rpy" file and finding the lines you wish to replace yourself. Of course, digging through the game files for other places to fix the text is always an extra step that you can take.
I did this to fix all of the grammar, spelling, and logic errors (like how being gone for only four years seems to have led to events that simply don't make sense (in the USA) *cough* lawyer Dana *cough*) I could find.
This is getting more Odd. Ok, so yeah, total fresh install, everything from before including saved games all wiped out so total blank slate. I checked the patch.rpy file and found the dialogue in question (I fixed that damned typo "Is this how you greet you twin sister" so that it says your now) and it reads fine in the txt editor. So, I go to play and the fixed typo works fine and shows up. But, when I get to the conversation with Miru and telling her who called, I still get "my old friend Leia". I thought that perhaps there was a break in the patch coding on the event route I played, so I tried all the possibilities and they all came out the same. So, obviously I am facing a code issue of some kind.

I played further and the patch seems to pick up and work fine later on. Thanks for the responce and letting me know about going through the patch (although now I will bend to my OCD and go in to fix typos and dialogue errors, so perhaps I shouldn't be thanking you, lol)

Reactions: hellomate1
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes