4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Did developer comment about him focusing two different games at the same time? Does he have plans to finish the other game or focus only on one of them?

This is one of the earlier games I found and absolutely loved. I was sad about the update speed and when he announced the whole rework and rewriting stuff, I criticized it on here. Ocean was adamant and talked about how he wanted it to be close to perfect for his vision and so on. Now I notice his other game is also a major project, a "movie like" game from the dev notes and seems to be another huge timesink.

Here I am barely holding for the rework to happen so I can play the new update which so many people praised here. I see a patreon post and it is about another game.. Really frustrating :cautious:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hellomate1

hellomate1

Jul 31, 2018
Anyone has a link for walkthrough for 0.6?

0.6 will NOT be getting a walkthrough. The next walkthrough will be when the remake is finished.

For future reference for anyone reading this, this question has been asked multiple, multiple times already, please search the thread or go back a few pages to see if your question has already been brought up and answered.
Thank You!

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Did developer comment about him focusing two different games at the same time? Does he have plans to finish the other game or focus only on one of them?

This is one of the earlier games I found and absolutely loved. I was sad about the update speed and when he announced the whole rework and rewriting stuff, I criticized it on here. Ocean was adamant and talked about how he wanted it to be close to perfect for his vision and so on. Now I notice his other game is also a major project, a "movie like" game from the dev notes and seems to be another huge timesink.

Here I am barely holding for the rework to happen so I can play the new update which so many people praised here. I see a patreon post and it is about another game.. Really frustrating :cautious:
Two ambitious projects, two magnificent games.
Here too, hopefully Ocean can finish both games.

Reactions: Esp``

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
0.6 will NOT be getting a walkthrough. The next walkthrough will be when the remake is finished.

For future reference for anyone reading this, this question has been asked multiple, multiple times already, please search the thread or go back a few pages to see if your question has already been brought up and answered.
Thank You!
Hehe you are asking too much of some people. :p

dklbnjsdnl

Apr 28, 2020

Thank You!
Not Even a fan made walkthrough or maybe a walkthrough mod?

CrimZon song

Jul 22, 2020
Yes, there will be sleeping sex.

Yes, you can get rid of her. She can also get rid of you. Or something else might could happen to her.
Who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm pretty intrested in the twin sister character Leia she is gorgeous
Excellent work about the looks
Can we expect more screen time and intimate scenes with leia

Reactions: Jrock0986

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
Wow, you pushed animations to a new level, this game got so great with the last update.
The animation that stuck with me is the one at the court, just incredible, I have no words.

I really like the rework of the mc by the way, I'm impatient to see what you reserve for the future.

I wish I could join the $85 tier, well it'll have to wait I guess.

CrimZon song

Jul 22, 2020
Don't worry, that won't happen.
You can't please everyone and I'm certainly not going to try this.

But it's no work to include a third option that let's you skip a person.
But if someone wants to play without Incest, they will have different ending. It's essential to bond with your family to solve some mysteries.
I love the twin sister character Leia
Can you increase the screen time and intimate scenes of Leia
She is like a master piece
And how can we know about the update

CrimZon song

Jul 22, 2020
As promised:

The thing I like about this game is that it doesn't take itself seriously, while still having a semi-coherent plot. This game has unique, interesting characters that are extremely likable and also multilayered.

The girlfriend is a hottie and I'm a huge fan of Asians. The mother is drop-dead gorgeous, in a realistic way, and one of the best MILFs I've seen in these games. The sister, on the other hand, is the only character I really have a problem with. She's not terrible looking, but not great looking either. In addition to not being that great looking, she's also not believable as an 18 year old at all. Imo, she looks older than her mother.

There also aren't any unnecessary gameplay elements, which is a massive bonus. This is a straight forward, choice driven story game and that's exactly what it should be.

Overall, this is a really fun and interesting game with an addictive story, some comedy, and good "content." If I had to give it an official rating, I'd say it's like a 3.7 out of 5.0 stars and has the potential to get an even higher rating in future updates. I love the fact that it does things differently, and I'm hooked on it.

P.S. I almost forgot to mention that I'm typically not a fan of NTR-- I initially turned it off, but when I got to the scene with the doctor and saw the cut-away that would've queued in the NTR content, I thought to myself "Eh... I don't think I want to miss this, so why not." It also helped that the game gave me the option to choose your girlfriends actions. So I went back and turned it on, and I don't regret it at all. Tbh, being a little slut kind of suits the Asian gal, and I don't have some sort of emotional attachment that makes me ship her or the MC, so I actually like the NTR in this game.
I think the twin sister if gorgeous
I'm looking forward to experience some more screen time with leia
She is really stunning
Everyone has their own taste
Just wanna say
I'd prefer more intimate scenes with leia

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
is ntr avoidable if we don't turn it off at start if yes then is it really avoidable or just scene skipping? also what type of ntr is in it?
Well, Idk if the NTR is avoidable or only skip scene if ur turn off because I played with turn on, but the scenes are totally avoidable if u want, example ur girlfriend in the doctor u can choose tease the doctor or not, later u can choose tease dads MC or not too, etc..

Reactions: AlphaBit

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
So is this game actually playable yet or not? I've started it multiple times now and it always crashes at the same scene (which is only like 10 mins in if at all).

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016

Ocean does like his things to be a work of perfection and I am all for it and he should do what he wants to do and bring his story to life.However just like you I have my frustrations when it comes to it though. The releases are far and wide and working on 2 games and going from what we have gotten so far, it feels like currently at most you get 2 updates per year, 1 for each game. I am all for perfection but I am also for balance of things. He wants ch33 for this game and I have no idea how many he wants with SG but it seems that he wants at least 3 chapters with 14 episodes each. However if all his updates are going to take a lot of time for the sake of perfection then I have my doubts about both the projects. He has stated that he will be cutting them down to make more consistent releases. I am however a person that have strong believes in actions speak louder then words, so we will see how things go after the SG update.

I like this game, I like it's story and the world he has created.
He has stated in SG thread that his 11GB Vram cards act up if he has more then 4 people in a scene or whatever and that this would be fixed with the new titan cards or whatever he was planning on getting. That to me sounds like a pipe dream and just a fantasy, See better cards and such do help yes correct but here is the problem with that statement. Back when 780 Ti's were the shit, we had some games with some pretty decent and good looking chars and amazing scenes for their time and when the 980 Ti's game we got some better looking games and some higher quality renders and such, very much good stuff. with the 1080s and the 2080s pretty much the same thing. With the new cards we can expect also the same thing to happen.
However here is the problem with all those upgrade in cards... while all the games we got a lot better in terms of quality and even brought forth some lovely mechanics with some of em.. The releases of the games never got faster... I would go so far as to say that a lot of em got slower. And him getting a few new cards which let's em do things in higher detail does not make me more excited as it in my opinion does not mean faster rendering speed, it means he will be pushing the limits again trying to get the max out of those cards. Doing that would normally be fine but, this game right here has been plagued with reworks and rewrites so often that I have the feeling that eventually when he hits Chapter 16 and the new cards of that time ( generation after the 3090 or whatever they want to call em ) come out that he again will go full rework because the quality from now does not compliment the quality that is set in 202x release.

An example of this is, the camping trip. That took such a freaking long time to make and bring forth and what not when it was being done and made... And after it was made... all that work is just pretty much getting scrapped and reworked.

I would not have minded all of this happening as much if this was the only game he was working on but he is not. And just gives me a dread of what these games their future holds.

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017
this game right here has been plagued with reworks and rewrites so often
Maybe I'm wrong but I think there hasn't been any rework so far. Ocean said some time ago that there would be one (message that is included at the beginning of the game) and we'll see it in the next update but that will be the first rework&rewrite he does afaik so I don't know why you say "has been plagued with reworks and rewrites so often"

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Maybe I'm wrong but I think there hasn't been any rework so far. Ocean said some time ago that there would be one (message that is included at the beginning of the game) and we'll see it in the next update but that will be the first rework&rewrite he does afaik so I don't know why you say "has been plagued with reworks and rewrites so often"
By reworks I was I don't mean the whole thing, reworks can be small things as characters or changes to em, Miru he had issues with her hair so he changed that before iirc. His camping trip before iirc had a long time because he wrote it out and had renders for it and then scrapped and started over, it is something he himself said before. So that took time. We did not see what he had back then we just had to wait for it. So technically already a rewrite for that situation.There was going to be a full dom route for Katie but that had to be changed because of when he was writing 0.6, When he was working on 0.6 He himself said that now finally he was done with the camping trip ( again that took a long time to finish because of making and scrapping ) he said he finally can work on 0.6 and he should be finished faster without losing his sanity or something along that line. In Jan he said he was 45% done with the update for 0.6. We got 0.6 from this writing on a month and a half ago.With upcoming full rework the camping trip will be redone and rewritten again.

There were some issues he had though that did a bit of hindering, like him getting food poisoning.
He himself admitted to when he was making the game he did not exactly know where he was going with it until he started on 0.5 and so its from here where the big rework idea has come from, He also wanted to do everything in UHD/Full HD.

He wrote 0.5 ( released September 2019) with the idea of that separating in 4+ different routes in mind this is where he knew where he wanted to go with the game. With 0.4 ( June 2019 released) was where the pregnancy idea came in to play.

The original idea was, 0.5 and 0.6 update was going to focus on the start of Leia AND Helen's route, Start of Miru's Story, Preparation for school infiltration and the pregnancy consequences, this all was the plan and the focus for 0.5 and 0.6, this was what the plan was after the release of 0.4. The camping trip was to last 2 days having it's own 4 routes and followed by the rest of that story, so when the camping trip was finally done and released these were the routes in mind. So working on his early 0.6 he already had to scrap that to rework the whole system to go with the current story we are heading now, there was no court system planned there was non of that MC having ptsd prison stuff going that we currently got and etc. So 0.4 all the way to 0.6 has already been plagued with rewrites, reworks,re renderings.

If you played the update we got which I am sure you have, there was no Miru, there is no talks about school there is however Leia that part is given and it is a damn good one. So longer story shorter, the initial idea's and such have been scrapped. That is why 0.6 took so damn long before we got it 9+ months AFTER 0.5. And we did not even GET the full rework we only got the LAST bit of it with some stuff cut out to avoid wtf moments which will be added back in on the next update... hopefully.

It was in talks already back before 0.5 that after releasing 0.4 he was going to release the game in smaller parts so that we would get releases in 2 months max. While all that was taking place we got SG on Jan 2020. So he was also working on a different game no one knew about.

I am not bashing him or calling him out to be a liar or whatever, He has a good game and a good story and both games have some awesome renders and what not, I am not even denying those. But the fact is and remains that after 0.4 of this game it has been a bit of a clusterfuck. The 0.4 update was the prison update and let us be completely honest that update was VERY short.

The early rework that you mentioned was the starting rework with the new Miru followed by a renewed Hellen ( just the characters and the start of the game being changed a bit ).

Now given how long it took and we only got half the 0.6 without the 0.5 being reworked he even delayed some of his work here for SG when it came to renders, SG has as far as I know more then 1 person working on it. Regium made some renders there and those Renders are also now getting reworked by Ocean. So even there we are getting reworks.

PS : Again not bashing not being negative just being honest about the situation and my opinion, I respect Ocean's work and the fact he is open to communicate with his followers/fan base and such, these are also important to have. I know reworks are meant to make a game better and in the long run to make for smoother transitions and story. But like I said that has not yet been the case here.

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017
Cute snip :giggle:
Oh ok ok I didn't know the whole development's story. Taking out some minor rework, it seems that Ocean has had some ups and downs about how to come up with his story, and in the end he decided to renew it completely so that he can hopefully move forward with the story for good. I guess he wasn't completely happy with how he was developing it, so again let's hope he doesn't have any more problems like that (i mean important reworks or certain ideas that later don't convince him, minor modifications will always be present)

Reactions: Gold613
4.30 star(s) 186 Votes