4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

20meiki92

Donor
Feb 23, 2019
I was making a mere suggestion that a harem route would be nice which shouldn't be mandatory for everyone's preference and play style incase you didn't notice it.
Ocean sadly doesn´t want to make a full harem route only mini harem. I even offered him a lot of money for a Harem dlc but he didn´t give in.
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

• Sad
Reactions: mofonistik

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ocean sadly doesn´t want to make a full harem route only mini harem. I even offered him a lot of money for a Harem dlc but he didn´t give in.
glad to hear there are some reliable developers left.
he has a general idea, he is sticking to that idea.
mini-harem could fit the story, while making a full harem (even as an optional route) is one of the dumber things to do here.

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
Ocean made it very clear from the get go that their making a "narrative driven game with adult aspects" as opposed to a sex game, so if they feel something doesn't jive with themes or structure of the narrative then they won't implement it. It's best to keep that in mind, so you won't be dissapointed.

20meiki92

Donor
Feb 23, 2019
Ocean made it very clear from the get go that their making a "narrative driven game with adult aspects" as opposed to a sex game, so if they feel something doesn't jive with themes or structure of the narrative then they won't implement it. It's best to keep that in mind, so you won't be dissapointed.
Why are you talking as if it would be a team of two or more? Ocean is a single dev. And I never said I´m disappointed ( I wouldn´t be on his highest tier on both games if I would be disappointed by this ) but non the less it never hurt to ask for a non canon dlc. I would never ask him to change the story of his game ( but I might ask for more Helen content :devilish: ).

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I was making a mere suggestion that a harem route would be nice which shouldn't be mandatory for everyone's preference and play style incase you didn't notice it.
I noticed (nice attempt at sarcasm though bud)..and still no. Want a harem game...I can recommend hundreds for you.

Why are you talking as if it would be a team of two or more? Ocean is a single dev. And I never said I´m disappointed ( I wouldn´t be on his highest tier on both games if I would be disappointed by this ) but non the less it never hurt to ask for a non canon dlc. I would never ask him to change the story of his game ( but I might ask for more Helen content :devilish: ).
We get it, you have plenty of cash. Good for you. Harem still not happening ;)

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
Why are you talking as if it would be a team of two or more? Ocean is a single dev.
It is common to refer to individual people as 'they', this is considered polite and avoids pitfalls related to gender and sexual identity of the addressed. Also, even if Ocean does most of the work, there might still be others supporting him and having more or less influence on the games.

Reactions: hellomate1

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
glad to hear there are some reliable developers left.
he has a general idea, he is sticking to that idea.
mini-harem could fit the story, while making a full harem (even as an optional route) is one of the dumber things to do here.
Ocean? a general idea? don't make me laugh, Ocean every few months changes his mind about his stories and he starts doing revamps :rolleyes:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ocean? a general idea? don't make me laugh, Ocean every few months changes his mind about his stories and he starts doing revamps :rolleyes:
his revamps are more on visual, than on story side, so yep, i go think he has some general idea regarding the story, and he sticks to it...
yet, perhaps you are some of those time-travelers (a fairly common trait lately, has to be this covid, or something) so you have broader insight into ocean's games and reworks in future.

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
yet, perhaps you are some of those time-travelers (a fairly common trait lately, has to be this covid, or something) so you have broader insight into ocean's games and reworks in future.
He is one of my ex supporters that weren't happy with how I changed NTR in the game.
Going from stupid, unbelievable, and missing build-up to thought-out and believable in the rework.

And as it seems, he is still not over it after his rampage a few months back on various sites.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I noticed (nice attempt at sarcasm though bud)..and still no. Want a harem game...I can recommend hundreds for you.

We get it, you have plenty of cash. Good for you. Harem still not happening ;)
Nice attempt to judge someone else's sarcasm though. I should've clarified it from the beginning that I didn't said anything about a full harem route. A partial harem (i.e. with multiple girlfriends like two or three) which should be optional for harem haters.
I hope you got it this time.

• Angry
Reactions: hellomate1

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Nice attempt to judge someone else's sarcasm though. I should've clarified it from the beginning that I didn't said anything about a full harem route. A partial harem (i.e. with multiple girlfriends like two or three) which should be optional for harem haters.
I hope you got it this time.
Still trying I see ;)

Still not likely to happen. Deal with it and get over it.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Still trying I see ;)

Still not likely to happen. Deal with it and get over it.
Are you perhaps the dev? You are acting like one.
There's nothing to try. I made a suggestion. If dev likes it then I hope he implements it. If not then alright.
I'm not desperately in need of this but you sure are desperate to argue with people based on a mere suggestion.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
he is still not over it after his rampage a few months back on various sites.
You keep doing that awesome work u always do and ignore the bickering along the way. He will be back after he plays the new version, the previews look like it's gonna be an epic game and don't get me started on those sweet animations ... epic. Can't wait to see the ladies in action.:love:

Looking forward to playing them, both WIAB and Summer's gone !!(y)

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
I played it multiple times but never got the error. Can you maybe attach the error log file?
Or if you can skip this error just do that.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/c03.rpy", line 1209, in script
    menu:
TypeError: %c requires int or char

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    menu:
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Game Mods\Errors\Whereitallbegan_0.6Full-pc\Whereitallbegan-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1626, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Game Mods\Errors\Whereitallbegan_0.6Full-pc\Whereitallbegan-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 948, in menu
    label = substitute(label)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Game Mods\Errors\Whereitallbegan_0.6Full-pc\Whereitallbegan-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 913, in substitute
    return s % tag_quoting_dict

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Mon Sep 07 22:42:18 2020

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
He is one of my ex supporters that weren't happy with how I changed NTR in the game.
Going from stupid, unbelievable, and missing build-up to thought-out and believable in the rework.

And as it seems, he is still not over it after his rampage a few months back on various sites.
I'm confused right now, I mean, I was a supporter of yours, but the only site I use to talk about erotic games is f95, Is it possible that you are referring to someone else? Either way I can assure you that my comment was not malicious, but I just don't like revamps and game delays :unsure:

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
as somebody else said, "They" is not just used to refer to multiple ppl but also somebody with an unspecified gender, I don't know Ocean's gender so i'm calling 'em "they".

I never said you were disappointed, but rather clarifying what type of game this is so you take that into account when you set your expectations, maybe you already knew maybe you didn't, now that's no longer a question.

ehhh, maybe it doesn't hurt to ask from your POV, but I imagine the dev gets questions like this all the time and would probably be pretty annoyed, in essence if your thinking about asking, take that into account.

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Just finished my first playthrough, and I really enjoyed it. I'll probably need some more to unlock all the scenes in the gallery. The plot was quite good and very intriguing --> why does helen can't speak or even write ? I can't wait to find out.
The game has one of the most touching scene I've seen so far between a MC and his mother :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great work (y)

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    menu:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    menu:
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Game Mods\Errors\Whereitallbegan_0.6Full-pc\Whereitallbegan-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1626, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Game Mods\Errors\Whereitallbegan_0.6Full-pc\Whereitallbegan-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 948, in menu
    label = substitute(label)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Game Mods\Errors\Whereitallbegan_0.6Full-pc\Whereitallbegan-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 913, in substitute
    return s % tag_quoting_dict

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Mon Sep 07 22:42:18 2020

Anyone?

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes