4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
Oceanlab Played this game again and although i'm not a fan of NTR i couldn't care less if it happens with Miru and have to say...I'm a bit sad there is no option the doc growing a pair and fingerbang her to a shattering orgasm on that table^^ That would be hot as F.

dremland

Jul 25, 2018
Here's my compressed version.
Where It All Began [v0.6 Full] [Oceanlab] - Original Size: 3.18 GB

Download Win,Linux (740MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (724MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
whats the patch 1,2,3,6 in game folder

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Hmm... :unsure: If i remember correctly in the original version of the game depending on your choices and only if you have NTR enabled then there were 7 possible sex scenes with Miru (3 being with other people) with 2 having the chance for pregnancy. 1 with Donna with a chance for pregnancy. 1 with Ronda with a chance of pregnancy 2 with Emily both with high chance of pregnancy, and 2 with Zoey both with a chance for pregnancy. This is while excluding the other erotic scenes which contained, flashing, oral, and molestation.
So the game has a pretty decent amount of content although with the most recent update and the revamp on the way what Ocean will add or change is up in the air at this point so we'll just have to wait and see. ⊂(°_o)つ ?
Interesting, I'd be interested to see these scenes, though by original version of the game you mean a previous version? Or can I experience those in the latest one aswell?

Also, if you don't mind and have the time, do you remember how to trigger those scenes with other characters other than Miru you were talking about?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Interesting, I'd be interested to see these scenes, though by original version of the game you mean a previous version? Or can I experience those in the latest one aswell?

Also, if you don't mind and have the time, do you remember how to trigger those scenes with other characters other than Miru you were talking about?
Ocean is doing some reowrk to the first 5 chapters. So while the story is staying the same, some stuff is changing (how the NTR happens, Katies Sub route etc, dialogue changes). So original is current, chapter 6 should stay as is, but the first 5 chapters are getting tweaked somewhat. Original walkthrough works perfectly to see all the scenes.

Aug 13, 2020
This is another game in my top 10 list. I love that girl named Katy character (she has beautiful eyes) and the older sister is also beautiful ,but she has an evil vibe ,or at least that's the vibe she gives to me . the mother is very beautiful as well and I pray that the MC will have an oportunity to bone her in the future. I couldn't care about that ''Miru'' girlfriend character at all, she looks way too ugly for my taste and I couldn't wait to get rid of her. unfortunately she plays a key role in the whole story plot, as I understand ,therfore I know I will probably be missing a lot of sex scenes and content in future updates. oh well, I guess I can always start another new game and try all different paths of the story including (unfortunately) the path with the MC's girlfriend Miru.:( ..... Great game overall ,I like it very much (y)

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Anyone knows if this has a harem path/route? I don't see the harem tag but the pregnancy checkpoint has both Leia and Katie pregnant talking with his mo- I mean uh, woman caretaker.

Also, Dana best gurl.

Reactions: Dik President

ryninho

Jul 29, 2018
whenever i try and load a save this happens
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

and this was a save i made on this version of the game, yesterday. anyone know whats happened?

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
whenever i try and load a save this happens
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

and this was a save i made on this version of the game, yesterday. anyone know whats happened?
Its already answering your question. Here:
"Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way"

Try to load a save game early in the game. Maybe it work.

ryninho

Jul 29, 2018
Its already answering your question. Here:
"Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way"

Try to load a save game early in the game. Maybe it work.
the save was early in the game. just to test i started again and saved after literally 2 minutes. even that save doesn't load.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
the save was early in the game. just to test i started again and saved after literally 2 minutes. even that save doesn't load.
Are you using any mod or compressed version of the game? Some script could be corrupted and that is why the save never load.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
This game deserves more attention! As much as Being a DIK I would say. But I guess B.A.D creator had one game finished before it so that explains its popularity, but I think I can say with confidence this game's renders looks way better, and it doesn't lose out in character personality and depth.

Now all this game needs is a consistent release schedule.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes