4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

20meiki92

Donor
Feb 23, 2019
There is a scene with her which changes slightly depending on what you did with her. Long term (I've not played ep6 yet) thre hasn't been any major arc with her...yet. Depending on what you do and what future scene you get, Donna is in a whole boatload of trouble herself regardless and she is not in good company.
Hi, just started the game and I'd like to know what the pros(if there are any) and cons are of having sex with Donna at the bar. I'm currently on a non-NTR play (with NTR enabled) but I'd like to know if there are any stuff that I can miss by just going home like being locked out of a potential relationship with her or her being of help to the plot or something.
Well there is a big difference in EP6 and even more if she get pregnant. But that all doesn´t matter because of the rework.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I see, thanks again. I guess I'll do the Donna part and just explore the Katie routes when I do another playthrough.
Definitely a game worthy of multiple runs to see all the content and different aspects for sure as well as the multiple different girls it looks likely you can pursue.

Well there is a big difference in EP6 and even more if she get pregnant. But that all doesn´t matter because of the rework.
Which is why I said I hadn't played ep6 yet (so he knew I was only speaking of 1-5). The rework of ch1-5 will not affect ep6. So ep6 is relevent, i just don't want to personally play it until he done what he is doing then it flows nicely for me.

20meiki92

Donor
Feb 23, 2019
Which is why I said I hadn't played ep6 yet (so he knew I was only speaking of 1-5). The rework of ch1-5 will not affect ep6. So ep6 is relevent, i just don't want to personally play it until he done what he is doing then it flows nicely for me.
Nah I don´t think that ep6 will be untouched, Ocean will remake everything till then and then he will probably see that it maybe somehow doesn´t fit with the new story elements anymore or that he just will bring it up to date with his then new art level.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Nah I don´t think that ep6 will be untouched, Ocean will remake everything till then and then he will probably see that it maybe somehow doesn´t fit with the new story elements anymore or that he just will bring it up to date with his then new art level.
While I get where you're coming from, I sincerely hope not...really like to see this moving forward...not stuck in indecisions and reworks and tinkers and fixes forever. There comes a time you just have to push on and if you're technique has improved that much, use that knowledge for the next game, other it will never be completed.

Reactions: Katie4Ever

20meiki92

Donor
Feb 23, 2019
While I get where you're coming from, I sincerely hope not...really like to see this moving forward...not stuck in indecisions and reworks and tinkers and fixes forever. There comes a time you just have to push on and if you're technique has improved that much, use that knowledge for the next game, other it will never be completed.
He doesn´t do the rework for the art but because he isn´t happy with the beginning ( like to early NTR without any good reason, like the scene at the doc before the trip to mc´s old home ) so it looks for me that he won´t get into a endless cycle of remakes but there is a high chance that ep6 will also get a make over ( maybe just a small one like a few scenes getting added or changed ). But till then we will have 5 or 6 SG and 5 WiAB updates (according to the Patreon poll result) so who really knows.

MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019
So, I just finished the game until 0.6(Katie love route) and I have some things to say. Slight spoilers for those that haven't played until the end.
First, I really liked the great improvement in the visuals (the characters, backgrounds etc.) and the cinematics that were added(the first game that I saw that has these). I also liked how he added the backstory of how the MC and Miru met and the stuff that happened before the beginning of the game. I like these bits that flesh out the story.
Now to the things that could be improved in my opinion. There were some aspects to the dialogue that I think could be improved like the pacing and the transition (idk if these are the right terms) from one topic to another which I felt were rushed. The switch from talking to one topic to another could use a bit of tweaking as it felt unnatural to me. The grammar and some typos could also be improved although this doesn't bother me much as long as the point is well delivered.
I also noticed some inconsistencies like on the route I chose, Dana suddenly knew that I have a trial and I want to get her as my lawyer even though I never talked to her about it (or at least it wasn't shown) and how with the bball scene with Katie I was cleanly shaven and on the next scene with Helen(mom) which I assume happened only a day or two after the Katie scene I suddenly have a beard. But these might only be due to the fact that there might be content in the reworked 0.6 that were left out as I hear the story and events in the upcoming rework versions were changed and this was done so as not to confuse the player.
All in all, I really liked this game as in the beginning, I thought this would just be a typical try to avoid or get the NTR game(which were the ones I like to play) but then I was invested in the story and the characters that I pretty much forgot about that. So, a very good job to the dev team and I am very much looking forward to the rework release.

Reactions: Max1276

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I love the game, I don't like coming into games with a girlfriend though. Got rid of her but reading through the walkthrough I'm missing 80% of the 'good stuff' even though I'm trying to get laid with anyone except GF. Like I'm playing a different game.

Time to start from the beginning! :)

Reactions: Lord Soth

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I avoided sex with Miru and Donna on purpose, still missed a ton and no sex. :) Then it got weird with that darkstar concoction.

I didn't even see anyone else have sex and I had enabled NTR. :D That's how bad I am unless it's paint-by-numbers.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
I avoided sex with Miru and Donna on purpose, still missed a ton and no sex. :) Then it got weird with that darkstar concoction.

I didn't even see anyone else have sex and I had enabled NTR. :D That's how bad I am unless it's paint-by-numbers.
there arent that many sex scenes in this game... yet most are like oral or you gf getting shared with others. and 2 scenes with side characters while you are on tha camping trip

Reactions: freedom.call

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019

there arent that many sex scenes in this game... yet most are like oral or you gf getting shared with others. and 2 scenes with side characters while you are on tha camping trip
Hmm... :unsure: If i remember correctly in the original version of the game depending on your choices and only if you have NTR enabled then there were 7 possible sex scenes with Miru (3 being with other people) with 2 having the chance for pregnancy. 1 with Donna with a chance for pregnancy. 1 with Ronda with a chance of pregnancy 2 with Emily both with high chance of pregnancy, and 2 with Zoey both with a chance for pregnancy. This is while excluding the other erotic scenes which contained, flashing, oral, and molestation.
So the game has a pretty decent amount of content although with the most recent update and the revamp on the way what Ocean will add or change is up in the air at this point so we'll just have to wait and see. ⊂(°_o)つ ?

Reactions: freedom.call

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
Don't want to sound cranky or anything but is there an ETA for the next update? Just asking because the devs have a 2nd game they're working on which hadn't had an update (at least here) in half a year.
Want to get a feeling of how "fast" they are...

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Don't want to sound cranky or anything but is there an ETA for the next update? Just asking because the devs have a 2nd game they're working on which hadn't had an update (at least here) in half a year.
Want to get a feeling of how "fast" they are...
No ETA, and the dev is not so fast, yet his games are of high quality.
This one has been updated less than three months ago, now is turn for SG, with a month or so till the update, probably.

Reactions: Faceless0ne

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
*sad gasmask noises*

Okay then... This is one of the better stories available...
It certainly is. This may or may not upset you though, but he is (if I believe correctly) reworking the first 5 chapters before continuing on with the story. So an actual 'update to the story' might be some time coming. I'm sure it will be worth the wait though.

Reactions: Katie4Ever

20meiki92

Donor
Feb 23, 2019
I´m pretty sure the first update ( of five due to Patreon vote ) will still be coming this year ( I hope for end October/early November ). Ocean said that SG 0.3 will be his last humongous update, he will start doing half chapters afterwards which basically means that he reduces his update cycle from around 5-7 months to around three or maybe even less with his second PC and better GPU.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes