4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Does anyone know if the game actually works again? It always crashed for me at the beginning of the game when that white/pink haired chick saw the MC in the... kitchen I think it was.
"i wonder" are you using various/incompatible mods, or incompatible/old saves, or just mixing it all together, apart from not providing any useful information of that error you got?

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
"i wonder" are you using various/incompatible mods, or incompatible/old saves, or just mixing it all together, apart from not providing any useful information of that error you got?
I'm not using any mods whatsoever nor do I use old saves as this always happens with a fresh save. I'm downloading it again right now and hope it'll work this time. If not, I will post a screenshot of the error on here.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Alright I tried it again and as always it crashed at the same moment as always.

Screenshot (67).png
This is the error I get.

Screenshot (71).png
It always happens right after this scene.

It might be helpful to add that although I only have the 'persistent' file in my save file folder, I still had a save in the first slot:

Screenshot (72).png

Does anyone know what the issue here is? I'd love to play this game but apparently the game doesn't want me to play it.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Alright I tried it again and as always it crashed at the same moment as always.

View attachment 933308
This is the error I get.

View attachment 933320
It always happens right after this scene.

It might be helpful to add that although I only have the 'persistent' file in my save file folder, I still had a save in the first slot:

View attachment 933324

Does anyone know what the issue here is? I'd love to play this game but apparently the game doesn't want me to play it.
Absolutely no idea what is going on, but you might want to to C:\Users\XXXNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy and delete all folders that say whereitallbegan, then erase the extract folder and extract again.

Are you using any mod? are you using the incest patch? I never tried the game without it and I doubt many had.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Absolutely no idea what is going on, but you might want to to C:\Users\XXXNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy and delete all folders that say whereitallbegan, then erase the extract folder and extract again.

Are you using any mod? are you using the incest patch? I never tried the game without it and I doubt many had.
No mods here.

EDIT: I don't have a RenPy folder after the Roaming folder.

celticlord88

Feb 4, 2019
I can't wait to see the next update. Story is fairly good. There's a few subplots that fall off and don't get addressed in later updates but the overall story is good though.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
It's a bug in the v0.6 c0.2.rpy script at line 4:
Code:
label ch02:
    scene black with Dissolve(1.5)
    with Pause(0.5)
    scene ii2 with dissolve(2)
That line should be scene ii2 with Dissolve(2.0)

Oceanlab might have already fixed/removed this in the rework going on atm?

If you click "Ignore" at the bottom of that error message it should let you continue the game though.
EDIT: I don't have a RenPy folder after the Roaming folder.
From your error message you're running Windows, so that can't possibly be true...

You should be able to get to your Roaming saves like this:
Open File Explorer/Windows Explorer.
Type %AppData%\RenPy\Whereitallbegan-1536416441 into the address bar and hit enter.

Last edited:

benny7

Apr 22, 2019
Scarlet is definitely my favorite was hoping to go a lot further with her. More Scarlet scenes in the future i hope.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Most of the stuff will be the same and it's way too far in to pull that. It would take very long to get back to the same point. When they do that I usually delete and stop supporting if I was.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Hi. Sorry for the question, but I have not played this game before. I saw something about it being redone (unless I misunderstood). Is it complete enough to be worth playing currently? Or if its being redone, should I wait a bit?
Thanks

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Hi. Sorry for the question, but I have not played this game before. I saw something about it being redone (unless I misunderstood). Is it complete enough to be worth playing currently? Or if its being redone, should I wait a bit?
Thanks
I played it for the first time a few days ago and I highly recommend it. It is true that from the middle there is a huge change in graphics, animations and history but it is still an enjoyable game in its current state.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur
4.30 star(s) 186 Votes