4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Hi. Sorry for the question, but I have not played this game before. I saw something about it being redone (unless I misunderstood). Is it complete enough to be worth playing currently? Or if its being redone, should I wait a bit?
Thanks
I would definitely wait as it was said by 1 that old saves wouldn't work so you'd have to start from the very beginning again when it came out. Be a waste of time to do that.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
That rework is probably quite some time away now but no. They shouldn't be compatible because dev is changing character designs and all the dialogues.
Art doesn't effect if the saves are compatible.
Variables and script changes do. If someone radically rebuilds and forces new variables into the game in a janky way then the save will break or otherwise be lacking specific flags needed for progression.

Reactions: MattShizzle

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
Most of the stuff will be the same and it's way too far in to pull that. It would take very long to get back to the same point. When they do that I usually delete and stop supporting if I was.
I believe he's already stated that the overarching plot is staying the same, but he is changing and refining quite a bit.

Reactions: DanThaMan

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Wait... WHAT? Why did the game just end in the middle of the trial? It's probably been asked tons of times but I'm just so confused... So many tags that are not in the game. There was basically only one actual sex scene as far as I can tell (whoever you picked to spend the night with on that camping trip and the beginning one with Miru of course)... no pregancy, no nothing.

The ingame explanations don't really help either for me. Is the game just getting made from the ground up again and it only progressed till the trial till now? Was there an original game that progressed much further?

Can someone tell me what's up here?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Wait... WHAT? Why did the game just end in the middle of the trial? It's probably been asked tons of times but I'm just so confused... So many tags that are not in the game. There was basically only one actual sex scene as far as I can tell (whoever you picked to spend the night with on that camping trip and the beginning one with Miru of course)... no pregancy, no nothing.

The ingame explanations don't really help either for me. Is the game just getting made from the ground up again and it only progressed till the trial till now? Was there an original game that progressed much further?

Can someone tell me what's up here?
Game is very, very far from being completed. And up to the scenes that happened in the trip, the game will be remake. Not just aesthetically, but writing too.

Just so you know, WIAB and his other game, Summer's gone are being developed simultaneously and updates take a lot of time. In fact, at the current speed, going by what we know, the game will require easily 5 years to be finished. Hopefully, Ocean will be able to speed up development with better computing power and more experience.

So... take it easy and sit down, this will not be over anytime soon.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Game is very, very far from being completed. And up to the scenes that happened in the trip, the game will be remake. Not just aesthetically, but writing too.

Just so you know, WIAB and his other game, Summer's gone are being developed simultaneously and updates take a lot of time. In fact, at the current speed, going by what we know, the game will require easily 5 years to be finished. Hopefully, Ocean will be able to speed up development with better computing power and more experience.

So... take it easy and sit down, this will not be over anytime soon.
Where do all these tags come from that don't appear in the game tho?

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Well, while I'm here I thought I might drop a little "Review" of the game so far (v0.6)

Currently there is only one word to describe this game: disappointing.

Now, before you unleash the dogs on me let me explain.

The game looks and plays amazingly and I have to say it hooked me right from the start. The renders of the women look fantastic and the plot is surprisingly thrilling and may I say almost addicting. The characters all have their respective personalities and their very own appeal about them which is obviously a great thing. I was absolutely shocked to see that after the 'camping trip event', the game picked up in quality tremendously which is a feat in of itself. The character models looked amazing beyond belief and the "dynamic cutscenes" were really cool to see as well.

But...

I'm just gonna go ahead and ignorantly assume that this game has been going for atleast a few years now so when you look at the actual amount of content you have you can't help but be a little disappointed. Unfortunately this is only the tip of the iceberg as the game leaves you hanging in typical Visual Novel fashion and makes you want more when you can't get it. After you eventually arrive at the current finale which is the 'trial' and you see that you get bumped back into the menu you can't help but think: "What? Did I do anything wrong? Where is the rest of the game?". Shock quickly turns into frustration, especially when you decide to check out the gallery... which presents you with massive amounts of locked scenes that require some questionable decisions to reach. I know some or even many people enjoy these type of "paths" that are supposed to increase replayability but in the end it really just feels like you're getting locked out of content which is a shame.

I know many of you won't agree with what I had to say, especially the diehard fans but I felt like I had to get this off my chest not because I wanna hate on it or something, but because the game sucked me in and made me want more but left me in the dust.

Conclusion: A great game with some obvious flaws but a very bright future... if it gets continued consistently.

Cheers!

PS: Why did the Dev start another game (I assume WIAB came first) if this one wasn't finished?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Well, while I'm here I thought I might drop a little "Review" of the game so far (v0.6)

The game looks and plays amazingly and I have to say it hooked me right from the start. The renders of the women look fantastic and the plot is surprisingly thrilling and may I say almost addicting. The characters all have their respective personalities and their very own appeal about them which is obviously a great thing. I was absolutely shocked to see that after the 'camping trip event', the game picked up in quality tremendously which is a feat in of itself. The character models looked amazing beyond belief and the "dynamic cutscenes" were really cool to see as well.

But...

I'm just gonna go ahead and ignorantly assume that this game has been going for atleast a few years now so when you look at the actual amount of content you have you can't help but be a little disappointed. Unfortunately this is only the tip of the iceberg as the game leaves you hanging in typical Visual Novel fashion and makes you want more when you can't get it. After you eventually arrive at the current finale which is the 'trial' and you see that you get bumped back into the menu you can't help but think: "What? Did I do anything wrong? Where is the rest of the game?". Shock quickly turns into frustration, especially when you decide to check out the gallery... which presents you with massive amounts of locked scenes that require some questionable decisions to reach. I know some or even many people enjoy these type of "paths" that are supposed to increase replayability but in the end it really just feels like you're getting locked out of content which is a shame.

I know many of you won't agree with what I had to say, especially the diehard fans but I felt like I had to get this off my chest not because I wanna hate on it or something, but because the game sucked me in and made me want more but left me in the dust.

Conclusion: A great game with some obvious flaws but a very bright future... if it gets continued consistently.

Cheers!

PS: Why did the Dev start another game (I assume WIAB came first) if this one wasn't finished?
Let me start by the end. He didn't. He had written another story that he gave to a friend that wanted to develop a game. After than friend stop caring, he took over so that the story would not be lost.
Summer's gone is fantastic, if you have not tried it, but as WIAB is very early stages. VERY EARLY STAGES.

About the rest, not sure when it started, if I had to make a guess 2018. As I mentioned, his updates take quite a lot of time. The main culprit I think are animations, as they need so much renders to make for what they produce. I am a strong supporters that renders are almost never worth it, as the cost in resources (time, money) almost never makes up for the benefits. Having said that, he is probably the best 3d artist here, by far! The quality he is delivering in his last updates rival AAA games. I am all in for story, so I could do with less animations and instead just a few super quality renders as they almost always can do the same thing with way lower production time, if that would speed up development, but I cannot deny quality when I see it. His games look absolutely fantastic, and you can see he keeps improving over and over. Just look at some of the news about the remake, and Miru will make you want to kill yourself for she not being real. Hopefully, with his new setup he will manage to make updates way faster.

By the way, before you jump to Summer's gone, it is supposed to be updated soon. Again, soon is something we can discuss what it really means.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2019
Let me start by the end. He didn't. He had written another story that he gave to a friend that wanted to develop a game. After than friend stop caring, he took over so that the story would not be lost.
Summer's gone is fantastic, if you have not tried it, but as WIAB is very early stages. VERY EARLY STAGES.

About the rest, not sure when it started, if I had to make a guess 2008. As I mentioned, his updates take quite a lot of time. The main culprit I think are animations, as they need so much renders to make for what they produce. I am a strong supporters that renders are almost never worth it, as the cost in resources (time, money) almost never makes up for the benefits. Having said that, he is probably the best 3d artist here, by far! The quality he is delivering in his last updates rival AAA games. I am all in for story, so I could do with less animations and instead just a few super quality renders as they almost always can do the same thing with way lower production time, if that would speed up development, but I cannot deny quality when I see it. His games look absolutely fantastic, and you can see he keeps improving over and over. Just look at some of the news about the remake, and Miru will make you want to kill yourself for she not being real. Hopefully, with his new setup he will manage to make updates way faster.

By the way, before you jump to Summer's gone, it is supposed to be updated soon. Again, soon is something we can discuss what it really means.

Holy shit they look amazing, the wait is definitely worth it

hielo_seco

Aug 4, 2019

But...

Cheers!

Totally disagree with the feeling locked out of contents due to path. But I think most people here understands your frustration, happened to me after waiting so much for 0.6 despise being really good.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019

About the rest, not sure when it started, if I had to make a guess 2008. As I mentioned, his updates take quite a lot of time. The main culprit I think are animations, as they need so much renders to make for what they produce. I am a strong supporters that renders are almost never worth it, as the cost in resources (time, money) almost never makes up for the benefits. Having said that, he is probably the best 3d artist here, by far! The quality he is delivering in his last updates rival AAA games. I am all in for story, so I could do with less animations and instead just a few super quality renders as they almost always can do the same thing with way lower production time, if that would speed up development, but I cannot deny quality when I see it. His games look absolutely fantastic, and you can see he keeps improving over and over. Just look at some of the news about the remake, and Miru will make you want to kill yourself for she not being real. Hopefully, with his new setup he will manage to make updates way faster.

What do you mean I would kill myself for Miru not being real? She looks pretty cute with this remade look but my personal favourites are probably Leia and Helen when it's about the appearance. I'm really a big fan of mature women as well so I hope we'll get more content for Helen and maybe Gina's hot Mom as well. Also I think the new look for the MC is a bit much in my opinion with his longer hair and the tattoos. He looked perfectly fine at the trial I'd say.

But yea it's a shame that this game takes so long with it's updates.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Also I think the new look for the MC is a bit much in my opinion with his longer hair and the tattoos. He looked perfectly fine at the trial I'd say.
He's a poor man's Bucky Barnes (Marvel's Winter Soldier). I hope we don't see him very often. From what I remember he looks juiced up.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
What do you mean I would kill myself for Miru not being real? She looks pretty cute with this remade look but my personal favourites are probably Leia and Helen when it's about the appearance. I'm really a big fan of mature women as well so I hope we'll get more content for Helen and maybe Gina's hot Mom as well. Also I think the new look for the MC is a bit much in my opinion with his longer hair and the tattoos. He looked perfectly fine at the trial I'd say.

But yea it's a shame that this game takes so long with it's updates.
It was just an expression haha. I almost never like milfs and this game is absolutely not the exception.

I think the new MC is super hot to be honest. Only thing I dislike is such a strong beard. I would give him something softer, or no beard at all.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Wait he started this game in 2008? Wtf! At this rate it won't be over till like I am way too old for play stuff like this.
Typo. I meant 2018. If now it takes him 30 minutes per render, imagine back in 2008

yep, if only she wouldn't whore you/him out any chance she got.
(based on the new "hot" mc's look:KEK:)
Well, if anything they are one for each other. MC is the biggest whore so far in the story.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes