4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

scrlg

Dec 21, 2019
Wow, this was really impressive! This is the first VN I've read where I wasn't compelled to just skip through lines after lines of inane text. Very tight, focused writing here! Well done!

Nainya

May 17, 2019
Honestly, I think the new MC makes sense. He looks more like his juicer dad. And how were his sisters ever supposed to resist.
The amount of muscle does not fit the backstory we have so far. So either that gets changed too, or we get some serious discrepancies.

bbj1034

Aug 13, 2019
Yes there is a path to where the main character can romance both his sisters but no vaginal sex for Katie yet in the current build.
Damn. Is there a working version of the Gallery unlocking mod? The one linked in the OP does not seem to work.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Damn. Is there a working version of the Gallery unlocking mod? The one linked in the OP does not seem to work.
Not sure, I never used the gallery. I always save at every choice so If I want to see something I just load up a save.

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
So, who fucks Miru in the game? I played until the end of chapter 6 and she only fucked the gangster... thats it? And she does not appear in Chapter 6 at all?

bbj1034

Aug 13, 2019
So, I have to say, I really love the story and about 50% of the characters in this game. The other 50% are mostly tolerable with the notable exception of Lucas who just kinda popped in and popped out semi pointlessly but forces me to click past him on every play through.

However, I do have a major criticism. Before I mention it, I would like to reiterate that the story is excellent for the most part, particularly Katie's and Dana's (although Dana's model is far from my favorite). The writing (syntax and grammar) is also of moderately quality which is impressive compared to the competition. All that being said, this game has been in development for far too long to have such little content. I will concede that the content is spread relatively wide over a decently sizable number of characters. However, it only take a couple play throughs to realize that it's spread like the last quarter ounce of butter you had for your bagel for most characters, though a couple do get decently in depth stories. Additionally, there is a relatively low amount of sexual content in the game per character and the overall quality of the sexual content that is in the game is average in quality (with a few standout exceptions).

Also love the pregnancy options. Very underserved fetish.

Overall Grade - 7/10.

Reactions: Ilhares

Nosket

May 25, 2018
I understand that the rework of previous chapters are in progress, but in Patreon has a estimate for when the new version will be posted?

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes