4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
So Oceans other game Summers Gone is set to get its new update in a couple hours. What does this mean for Where It All Began? Does Ocean now start on WIAB or is it a simultaneous release or what? I was under the impression that WIAB was being remade first before Summer Gone got its new update but since SG is getting its update soon...idk.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
So Oceans other game Summers Gone is set to get its new update in a couple hours. What does this mean for Where It All Began? Does Ocean now start on WIAB or is it a simultaneous release or what? I was under the impression that WIAB was being remade first before Summer Gone got its new update but since SG is getting its update soon...idk.
He is working in the 2 games simultaneously, 2 pcs

Reactions: johndoe19

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
He is working in the 2 games simultaneously, 2 pcs
That's nothing, one time I took two craps on two toilets at once. I called it the double decker.

I'm kidding, that's nuts though. That is some serious multitasking.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
He just updated Summer's Gone, so it'll be quick now. Only about 6 months!
well he took like a year to make an update for summer gone so seeing that hes redoing this whole game from the start it should be done in 6yrs........ but i don't think any new content to the story will be released..

(6mts seems plausible cause the amt of work he has to do)

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
well he took like a year to make an update for summer gone so seeing that hes redoing this whole game from the start it should be done in 6yrs........ but i don't think any new content to the story will be released..

(6mts seems plausible cause the amt of work he has to do)

Ocean actually spend a shit ton of time to rework both of the games. Now, going forward, he can just add to the game. Oh, by the way, he has a PC dedicated for each game nowadays, so the updates wont take that long. He can set PC #1 to render, and then set the PC #2 to render and it will still be as fast if not faster than the average game released on this site.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
i am afraid to play this.... (don't like) i have a jealous girlfriend (we Always have each others back) and there are SO Many hot ladies out there and .. they want me ... Oh what am i gonna do .? :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Malkovichi

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
i am afraid to play this.... (don't like) i have a jealous girlfriend (we Always have each others back) and there are SO Many hot ladies out there and .. they want me ... Oh what am i gonna do .? :p
i just have a feeling that Miru is key to my survival while all the ladies want me for themselves she may be the one to fix the mess we are in...

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
i just have a feeling that Miru is key to my survival while all the ladies want me for themselves she may be the one to fix the mess we are in...
As I have been told all the girls are being remade, both physically and their stories so it is quite possible that they are not at all the same as they are now, especially Miru, if someone knows better than me , correct me.

Akumi-Kun

Jul 1, 2020
As I have been told all the girls are being remade, both physically and their stories so it is quite possible that they are not at all the same as they are now, especially Miru, if someone knows better than me , correct me.
I just hope they don't remake the mc's sisters. I like how both of them are written, especially the younger one. i also think her design is great

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I just hope they don't remake the mc's sisters. I like how both of them are written, especially the younger one. i also think her design is great
Well, I'm sorry to tell you that hes changing both of them, especially the older one. Katie is going to be pretty much the same, physically little changes to her boobs and such and then her plot a bit. Although I am convinced that Ocean will do a great job and will be better than now

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes