4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Yeah the girl you fuck in the restroom in the bar gets pregnant if you turn pregnancy on. She later comes to that lady cop's house to tell you that she's pregnant.

Idk if it's going to be the same in the remaster tho.
I am almost confident even if you turn it on she might not get pregnant. Might be wrong though.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
I am almost confident even if you turn it on she might not get pregnant. Might be wrong though.
No if you set it to hundred percent chance of girls getting pregnant, then she takes the test while in the pool(?) and finds out that she's pregnant. Then she visits the MC in cop's house to give them information.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Correct.
No if you set it to hundred percent chance of girls getting pregnant, then she takes the test while in the pool(?) and finds out that she's pregnant. Then she visits the MC in cop's house to give them information.
Nope, there is a separate flag set elsewhere.

Warning: if you fuck Donna, there is a 50% chance of her getting
pregnant. (future impact)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Correct.

Nope, there is a separate flag set elsewhere.
That make sense. I play with 50%, even when I hope I do knock them up and might even replay if I don't. But I did knocked her almost everytime I replayed the game. I do remember that once she wasn't but I could not remember if it was cause maybe I put it off without realizing.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
That make sense. I play with 50%, even when I hope I do knock them up and might even replay if I don't. But I did knocked her almost everytime I replayed the game. I do remember that once she wasn't but I could not remember if it was cause maybe I put it off without realizing.
Both paths are actually interesting (as you would expect from Ocean) however, remains to be seen if it will stay or not (I hope it does, as her situation looks pretty untennable and fucked if she is pregnant).

This is the reason I have still yet to play v0.6 as there is pretty much going to be a new VN completely with the same underlying story....so I'm just waiting for it to be done then will play v0.6 naturally after the rework is finished for the complete experience. Plus, also quite likely parts of v0.6 may need tweaking changing to fit/accomodate changes along the way.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Both paths are actually interesting (as you would expect from Ocean) however, remains to be seen if it will stay or not (I hope it does, as her situation looks pretty untennable and fucked if she is pregnant).
I have not played that much with her not pregnant. I really like her and I love the potential conflict that will arise with Miru once she knows about it. I am (as it is usual) playing like a slut, but also it seems to be the best way to get with Katie.
I mean, MC is fucked regardless of whether he gets out of prison or not, with Miru his GF and Donna pregnant.:love:

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
Is the rework done, I can't tell if it is, I don't see any sense on playing the old game when there is a rework coming??????

-VALKORION-

Jul 9, 2017
Thanks for the reply. Guess I will wait then till its done to play the game at its top. But I cant deny that im really excited playing it since I have witnessed his other work Summers gone. It easily made it into my top3 games here.
Oh yeah, the games are amazing, I'd play them either way.

kov1974

Dec 9, 2018
I've made a small mod to unlock everything in the gallery. Place both files into Where it all Began/game folder then start the game and there is will be a button on the left side once you open the CG gallery

Edit: Added scenes to Replay gallery so you can replay scenes. Place all three files into Where it all Began/game folder to install
I can't get this to work. the unlock everything flashes but does not open all galleries.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hello,

Summer's Gone Chapter 3 is finally released (In a few days, the full version is out and then I will upload it here, too. and with this, the last full chapter release is done.
From now on, I will only do half-chapters and they will still be big enough.

Besides that, both games now have a dedicated PC. WiAB doesn't need to wait for SG anymore.
I also optimized my work/life schedule to a more professional standard now.
Yesterday, I finished the last preparations for this PC. Everything got ported over and the development cycle for WiAB starts.
Now everything runs on 100%.

The update is around 50% done. I am currently working on the new intro cinematic. which is also already 60% done.
I am currently collecting a big bunch of renders and other thingies and I will do a big post about the new update and show some differences between the new and old version later this month.
I am really glad the games do not need to wait for each other anymore.

And here is a "screenshot" from the intro cinematic.

In the next post, I will also go a little into the changes I made to the characters. Especially in terms of personality.
Every character except Miru did keep her "core." But still, a lot got changed and in my opinion, a lot got improved.

But as always, judge for yourself.

If you have any questions about the update/rework/game, feel free to comment on this post or send me a DM here or on Discord.
I will then implement a small Q&A in the next post.

Edit: I attached the picture for you to download and view in fullscreen.

- Ocean
:)

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018

Hello,

Summer's Gone Chapter 3 is finally released (In a few days, the full version is out and then I will upload it here, too. and with this, the last full chapter release is done.
From now on, I will only do half-chapters and they will still be big enough.

Besides that, both games now have a dedicated PC. WiAB doesn't need to wait for SG anymore.
I also optimized my work/life schedule to a more professional standard now.
Yesterday, I finished the last preparations for this PC. Everything got ported over and the development cycle for WiAB starts.
Now everything runs on 100%.

The update is around 50% done. I am currently working on the new intro cinematic. which is also already 60% done.
I am currently collecting a big bunch of renders and other thingies and I will do a big post about the new update and show some differences between the new and old version later this month.
I am really glad the games do not need to wait for each other anymore.

And here is a "screenshot" from the intro cinematic.

In the next post, I will also go a little into the changes I made to the characters. Especially in terms of personality.
Every character except Miru did keep her "core." But still, a lot got changed and in my opinion, a lot got improved.

But as always, judge for yourself.

If you have any questions about the update/rework/game, feel free to comment on this post or send me a DM here or on Discord.
I will then implement a small Q&A in the next post.

Edit: I attached the picture for you to download and view in fullscreen.

- Ocean
:)
We can all agree that this guy is on a whole different level than from where he started now like...wow just look at renders

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Hi guys, is this game good for NTR lovers? Is there enough content for NTR or just some scenes?
He stopped making NTR content for a while and this game is not worth at all if you are looking for that fetish mainly. Try other games.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes