4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
Doing a rework of an entire game is risky, considering that the game was already good there is a risk that we will not like the new version, we will have to wait, on the other hand I think that the NTR fetish is unnecessary in this game, I don't think that people who like that genre will be attracted by this specific game, in any case it is the dev's decision

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Doing a rework of an entire game is risky, considering that the game was already good there is a risk that we will not like the new version, we will have to wait, on the other hand I think that the NTR fetish is unnecessary in this game, I don't think that people who like that genre will be attracted by this specific game, in any case it is the dev's decision
Why get angry when a fetish is optional?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

I think that was just for this latest update and to be able to get it out earlier.

Why? If you see that your previous work is badly done and you think you can improve it, why not? In the game you can see a huge difference between the beginning and the end, many things no longer have the same tone or the sense that they had at the beginning, in fact it seems that from the camping scene it is another different game. I see it well
Why do I feel that way?? I prefer a vn be finished, then the devs can just take their sweet time to "fix" it. I personally hate the stop and "fix" in all things not just vns.

Another reason it often changes part of the story, not always for the best. Yes consistently it looks better but I will always be pro story first.

everyone is different but i personally hate the trend. I hope it fades. I would rather have a complete raw vision than some beautiful but altered story any day.

This is not just about this vn but the trend itself. I truly hope this one doesn't change much more though.

Edit: imagine all the masterpieces that would have never got finished because the painter kept wanting to "improve" it. The mona Lisa becoming a pig in lipstick from all the "correcting"

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017
Why do I feel that way?? I prefer a vn be finished, then the devs can just take their sweet time to "fix" it. I personally hate the stop and "fix" in all things not just vns.

Another reason it often changes part of the story, not always for the best. Yes consistently it looks better but I will always be pro story first.

everyone is different but i personally hate the trend. I hope it fades. I would rather have a complete raw vision than some beautiful but altered story any day.

This is not just about this vn but the trend itself. I truly hope this one doesn't change much more though.

Edit: imagine all the masterpieces that would have never got finished because the painter kept wanting to "improve" it. The mona Lisa becoming a pig in lipstick from all the "correcting"
OT but your edit has made me remember a "restoration" of a painting that became very famous here in Spain.

73676.jpg

demonfucker

May 27, 2017
nvm that was summers gone again another great story by same creator this one was updated on june 13 again someone can correct me if im wrong

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes