4.30 star(s) 186 Votes
Nov 5, 2020
We can all agree that this guy is on a whole different level than from where he started now like...wow just look at renders
I just hope that his patreon numbers start going up after releasing the rework update(within 3 months max), Ocean is really under rated compared to how fabulous WiAB and SG are, I think the long waiting times are the reason but if it all works that won't be a problem for long. The rendering Ocean does has no equals in the VN world(even beats Dr.Cake)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I just hope that his patreon numbers start going up after releasing the rework update(within 3 months max), Ocean is really under rated compared to how fabulous WiAB and SG are, I think the long waiting times are the reason but if it all works that won't be a problem for long. The rendering Ocean does has no equals in the VN world(even beats Dr.Cake)
Not a bad post, till I read the very last part with Dr.Cake.
That kinda was as a dump-shit on a nice cake youve just baked.
execpt the fact that dr Pin realase his updates every 3-4 months with 2500 3500 renders each time ^^. but i agree ocean renders are beautiful
damn, too many dpc kids players....is anyone has mentioned ToN yet, that is a top notch stuff, dont you agree?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
ahh i didn't play this games yet do you recommand it? yes i agree with the renders i saw on the home page it look very solid
its offtopic, and out of context a bit, yet - the ToN is a rpgmv game, so if you arent against thaty type, check it and decide for yourself.

Nov 5, 2020
execpt the fact that dr Pin realase his updates every 3-4 months with 2500 3500 renders each time ^^. but i agree ocean renders are beautiful
Agreed! That's why Dr Pink is the King of VNs, but if Ocean commits to 3-4 month release schedule there's no stopping his juggernaut(if being the key word).

Reactions: gahall7903
Nov 5, 2020
Not a bad post, till I read the very last part with Dr.Cake.
That kinda was as a dump-shit on a nice cake youve just baked.

damn, too many dpc kids players....is anyone has mentioned ToN yet, that is a top notch stuff, dont you agree?
knew I'll hurt a lot of nerves by saying that but no hard feelings Ocean really is top of the line when it comes to rendering, getting that level of perfection sure takes time and I hope we don't have to wait another year for updates.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
1. Vastly overated by those who don't know any better. There is far better around in terms of render quality and especially writing skill.
2. He produces that much as he has 2x 10k machines running 24/7 to churn those renders out.
3. He is actually on an average 5 month turnaround.

4. Next?

OniChichii

Dec 2, 2019
1. Vastly overated by those who don't know any better. There is far better around in terms of render quality and especially writing skill.
2. He produces that much as he has 2x 10k machines running 24/7 to churn those renders out.
3. He is actually on an average 5 month turnaround.

4. Next?
if you say so its your point of view if you think he is averated its your problem, for me he is one of the best.
i don't know what the number/quality of the machines come in here i have just say a fact, he can have 50 pc running 24/7 for all i care.
the V6 of bakik taked 4months and he said its gonna be less in the future.
so now chill and we can discuss futher about the best writter if u want

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
if you say so its your point of view if you think he is averated its your problem, for me he is one of the best.
i don't know what the number/quality of the machines come in here i have just say a fact, he can have 50 pc running 24/7 for all i care.
the V6 of bakik taked 4months and he said its gonna be less in the future.
so now chill and we can discuss futher about the best writter if u want
Seems I hit a nerve somewhere there. Whatever kid.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Does the incest patch not work? No matter what I do he always refers to leia as his old friend rather than his sister.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
No, it isn't so.

It's being remade, that has been the whole talking point around it....
So quick question as I merely skimmed through like 3 or 4 pages and I see the remade part, I mean this was a fact that it was going to happen for about close to a year now. Am I missing something ? like has he decided he is going to do something else ?
Because I remember 1-5 was going to get rewritten and remade and characters updated and story revamped but the actors would pretty much stay true to their current form ( as in their personalities etc ) with maybe some minor changes here and there. Has there something been changed that I don't know about ? like is he also going to rewrite part 6 or something ?

I gathered the Harem part is going to be taken out which I am completely fine with, I know Leia is a hardcore no sharing type but can be persuaded too eventually if things are done right to allow it or tolerate it with Katie at one point which in some terms shape or form can be understandable but if that also is going to be taken out Ill be fine with that too.

I know his "NTR's" or rather LI's cheating will definitely be redone as to make an effort on your part to make em go that route,
Now I hope he also puts in the option of reeling em back in or whatever. If there is a full blown lesbian in the game, no matter how hot she is that means I hope it also stays in character and even though a "threesome" is possible it would mean that the share would be with the other girl without mc and the lesbian should not do fuck all with one another.

So any plans or sudden idea's that have changed for WiAB since the release of SG ?

Reason I asked you is that I at least know you are more informed on games like these that you are passionate about and give a level headed answer.

Thanks in advance.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So quick question as I merely skimmed through like 3 or 4 pages and I see the remade part, I mean this was a fact that it was going to happen for about close to a year now. Am I missing something ? like has he decided he is going to do something else ?
Because I remember 1-5 was going to get rewritten and remade and characters updated and story revamped but the actors would pretty much stay true to their current form ( as in their personalities etc ) with maybe some minor changes here and there. Has there something been changed that I don't know about ? like is he also going to rewrite part 6 or something ?

I gathered the Harem part is going to be taken out which I am completely fine with, I know Leia is a hardcore no sharing type but can be persuaded too eventually if things are done right to allow it or tolerate it with Katie at one point which in some terms shape or form can be understandable but if that also is going to be taken out Ill be fine with that too.

I know his "NTR's" or rather LI's cheating will definitely be redone as to make an effort on your part to make em go that route,
Now I hope he also puts in the option of reeling em back in or whatever. If there is a full blown lesbian in the game, no matter how hot she is that means I hope it also stays in character and even though a "threesome" is possible it would mean that the share would be with the other girl without mc and the lesbian should not do fuck all with one another.

So any plans or sudden idea's that have changed for WiAB since the release of SG ?

Reason I asked you is that I at least know you are more informed on games like these that you are passionate about and give a level headed answer.

Thanks in advance.
Maybe you should have read more. Few issues not least his GPU's dying had slowed things up and being on one machine (as well as taking back a VN he had given his friend to do).

GPU issues now resolved, both games now have their own dedicated machine, work is continuing.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Thanks in advance.
As far as i'm aware nothing major is changing.

The whole harem thing has been scrapped but I don't think that was going to be something the dev was into anyway given how the characters are.

I think the only real change that might alter how some people play is the girlfriend is getting some improvements. Quite a few people didn't like her so she was the obvious NTR route for those that wanted it and she was easy enough to get rid of.

Hopefully she'll be more appealing so at least people pause for thought before pimping her off.

All the kinks voted for are staying in.

As for the "lesbian" stuff I don't think either of them are. I think it's just a preference for women. Katie has a thing for her brother, not as bad as Leia but it's there, her girlfriend seems very quick to bounce on the MC balls plus she's grooming her slightly chubby but cute as hell friend for the MC.

The only thing that stopped the full threesome from happening at the camping trip was it was all happened a bit too quick for Katie. She was into it but when it came to penetration she needs a bit more easing into it.

I think I read that Donna, MC's old childhood friend and super lawyer, is getting more screen time. Pretty sure I read that, i'll have a hunt, hopefully it's not just me projecting and remembering wrong. She's one of my faves.

Some touch ups, a few improvements and a little jumble around with the story and that's about it.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes