4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
i'm not one of your Patreons and i have absolute no right in saying this but to me it seems that eliminating Harem fetish from the game you're changing most of the game and how the characters interact with eachother... idk but wouldn't it be more wise to keep the current version and save that concept for another game down the line?? having to remake this game from ch1 seems like a total new game not a remake.. again i got respect for you but i'm just throwing this out there..
Not why it is beiong reworked and there was never a harem originally. It also wouldn't fit for most of the girls personalities either.

Reactions: Katie4Ever

Arx07

Jan 3, 2021
Unofficial Android Port for v0.6 Full Compressed & Patched :

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Include walkthrough MOD or not?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Now that Summer's Gone chapter 3 final is released, we are back to WIAB right?

So is next update already rework of first chapters or moving forward?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

D2A

Sep 30, 2018
I believe there was a vote on patreon, how to divide the updates up. I don`t know who won in the end but, there will be multiple updates of the remake.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Seeing how every other dev and user has their somwhat own definition of NTR, I'd like to know what the NTR content is in this game so I can decide whether to turn it on or off. Thank you in advance! :)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Seeing how every other dev and user has their somwhat own definition of NTR, I'd like to know what the NTR content is in this game so I can decide whether to turn it on or off. Thank you in advance! :)
irelecvent really right now as the story is changing (core story is staying the same) and lots of things are beijg changed. Chapters 1-5 are bing completely reworked.

However, should you wish to play the current chapters, then your gf can/will cheat on you...if either you let her (this is an agreement/asking for help with something which is also choice dependant - no spoilers) or you ignore her and treat her badly. Even then (on the second point)...it's still a choice you have to make.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
then your gf can/will cheat on you...if either you let her (this is an agreement
"Agreement" sounds more like open relationship than cheating to me, that's the kind of NTR I am completely onboard with.

irelecvent really right now as the story is changing (core story is staying the same) and lots of things are beijg changed. Chapters 1-5 are bing completely reworked.
Thank you. I just found "Summer's Gone" and then WIAB, because I was thinking to play them in order. When the story is getting a makeover that doesn't really seem necessary, is it? Are there many things in SG I won't get if I haven't played WIAB in its current version?

Nosket

May 25, 2018
I'm not demanding anything, but someone can say me if the next update have a estimated date to be launched? Patreon posts are locked, so maybe the dev posted something about this.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
"Agreement" sounds more like open relationship than cheating to me, that's the kind of NTR I am completely onboard with.
Like I said...no spoilers but, you're a million miles away there bud. Once again, something happens, depending on choices something else can happen and then you have a choice of whether to ask her for help. Just play it.

As for correct definitions, it isn't NTR if you're aware of it and in agreement now is it? ;)

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Just play it.
I don't have the time to just play something and then realize I've wasted my time halfway through. That's why I ask these questions beforehand. ;)

As for correct definitions, it isn't NTR if you're aware of it and in agreement now is it? ;)
Is it designed to create jealousy? That's the f95 definition.
I don't mind spoilers, if you could find it in your heart (using the [ISPOILER tag) please elaborate. I'd really appreciate it.

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
I don't have the time to just play something and then realize I've wasted my time halfway through. That's why I ask these questions beforehand. ;)

Is it designed to create jealousy? That's the f95 definition.
I don't mind spoilers, if you could find it in your heart (using the [ISPOILER tag) please elaborate. I'd really appreciate it.
I advise you to wait for the rework. Especially if you value your time.

The current WiAB has a lot of problems that need to be fixed first.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
r
rework???? will the story change as well?
I don't know more than these two statements:

&
I advise you to wait for the rework. Especially if you value your time.

The current WiAB has a lot of problems that need to be fixed first.

fangrew

May 20, 2017
Sadly a lot of posts point that it will.

I really wished they would have plowed through and worked to complete it rather than "fix" issues midway. But I'm biased against this trend of reworking a work in progress...
I think the dev started this game kinda with in the genre of most regular incest games that are popular. But looking at the dev's other game, im guessing the dev just isn't a fan of harem or the way most games lets you fuck everything fast and loose, and just so happens to have kind of, found his own style in which he makes games. Sadly this happend in the middle of this game. To me it kind of feels like a huge waste since i absolutely love WiaB as it is now, and unless he redoes the animations and models to make them look even better, i don't need a remake.

But i guess if the dev found out that he wasn't vibing with the story, then you can't really force him to finish the game. Unless you want a rushed game with no passion behind it.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
But i guess if the dev found out that he wasn't vibing with the story, then you can't really force him to finish the game. Unless you want a rushed game with no passion behind it.
Touche'

True I don't wish any artist to force themselves to do something that don't want and correct it would show.

But part of me is sad for what could have been. I've used the Mona Lisa as example if that had be stopped and reworked we wouldn't have the masterpiece that we do, hell we may not even have had a finished painting...

Stopping on a wip and going back never seems like the right choice to me. But I am biased and you did raise a good point so cheers

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes