4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

erik1973

Aug 14, 2020
Game crashed about 10 minutes in.
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
TypeError: 'Dissolve' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "c0.2.rpyc", line 4, in script
File "C:\Users\Imperator\Documents\My Games\Adult\Whereitallbegan_0.6Full-pc\Whereitallbegan-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1387, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "C:\Users\Imperator\Documents\My Games\Adult\Whereitallbegan_0.6Full-pc\Whereitallbegan-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1592, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\Imperator\Documents\My Games\Adult\Whereitallbegan_0.6Full-pc\Whereitallbegan-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2248, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\Imperator\Documents\My Games\Adult\Whereitallbegan_0.6Full-pc\Whereitallbegan-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Imperator\Documents\My Games\Adult\Whereitallbegan_0.6Full-pc\Whereitallbegan-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3044, in interact_core
new_widget=layers_root)
TypeError: 'Dissolve' object is not callable

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Fri Jan 29 10:52:25 2021
```

erik1973

Aug 14, 2020
Police officer asks Miru, "For how long are you going to stay?" Grammar is too perfect. You'll get a good grade in school, but regular people don't talk like that.

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
Police officer asks Miru, "For how long are you going to stay?" Grammar is too perfect. You'll get a good grade in school, but regular people don't talk like that.
i disagree, people around me speak exactly like that, it's called the Queen's English where I come from.
The police officer was speaking in a educated manner, I can't see anything wrong with that.

erik1973

Aug 14, 2020
i disagree, people around me speak exactly like that, it's called the Queen's English where I come from.
The police officer was speaking in a educated manner, I can't see anything wrong with that.
Since you mentioned the Queen, I'm guessing you speak British English. I've never heard an American speak that way. The game setting is fictional, but a character mentions calling 911 during an emergency, which is the American emergency response number.

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Hi, sorry. A bit lost here. Was just wondering, is it the game with the mute mum but with a babe of an aunt?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Since you mentioned the Queen, I'm guessing you speak British English. I've never heard an American speak that way. The game setting is fictional, but a character mentions calling 911 during an emergency, which is the American emergency response number.
Common issue with many games unfortunately but you would be correct it's an inconsistency.

And no, we speak English...not Americanglish slang :p *runs away cackling*
Hi, sorry. A bit lost here. Was just wondering, is it the game with the mute mum but with a babe of an aunt?
Correct.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I think the dev started this game kinda with in the genre of most regular incest games that are popular. But looking at the dev's other game, im guessing the dev just isn't a fan of harem or the way most games lets you fuck everything fast and loose,

The difference between SG and this game or rather the supposed idea he had if I remember correctly is very simple, SG would be more of a VN Story with spicy content however the main focus would be story mostly, so in other words if you are lookin for sex and intimacies or whatever on every update on that game, SG is the wrong game to play.

WiAB is suppose to be both and have a lot of more sexual acts happening while still maintaining a good story.
In terms of him not being a fan of harem, well it is not that he is a fan of it but it would get in the way of his story telling. The reason for that is quite simple, he wants every character to have a certain personality and behavior and by going harem route would mean all these people will be breaking character and in the end will become another harem dime a dozen game. While going for full realistic is impossible he is trying to make the scenes and situation at the least a bit more believable and realistic.

So it is not about him liking or disliking it is about how he wants his story to unfold and as such, Harem is not possible.

However just because there is no Harem does not mean there cannot be sharing, swapping, open or triangle relationships.

and just so happens to have kind of, found his own style in which he makes games. Sadly this happend in the middle of this game. To me it kind of feels like a huge waste since i absolutely love WiaB as it is now, and unless he redoes the animations and models to make them look even better, i don't need a remake.

But i guess if the dev found out that he wasn't vibing with the story, then you can't really force him to finish the game. Unless you want a rushed game with no passion behind it.

He is redoing a lot of the characters, so it is not like those other "remakes" we get with the same everything just some rewrites and scenes redone but will all the same exact assets, He is redoing and improving most characters and some of them look nothing like their previous iterations. The core story and character personalities will stay the same, however certain things will either be removed or completely redone. The synopsis is the same but the story will be expanded in some area's and in other's completely rewritten and or over written. For example, Miru's bubbly weird personality was to remain sort of the same however, her actions that were badly written and making her a victim of bad writing are going to be removed redone and reshaped, so no more forced cheating and or stupid stuff being done that would make her cheat with the snap of your fingers.

I too am not usually happy when I see remakes/remasters/retolds/redux/rewhatever. In this game however it was a needed or else the story would later not make sense and a lot of contradictions would be happening.

Reactions: DonkeyFace

erik1973

Aug 14, 2020
Sweet Katie sadly awaits a new update :love:
View attachment 1011645
Katie is amazing, not just her looks, but the eye squint and her obnoxious personality. I love it later when the MC can kiss her and she is caught by surprise. I thought Leah(?) was the mother until about 3/4 of the way through the game. Zero sex appeal with that character and the personality of cardboard. I felt grossed out every time she threw herself at the MC. Supposedly the MC had a relationship with her when they were kids, but that door is closed, now. No fucking way.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes