4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
He stopped making NTR content for a while and this game is not worth at all if you are looking for that fetish mainly. Try other games.

I never stopped creating NTR content in WiAB.
It's just that NTR needs even more build-up to be believable and optional NTR will still play a role in the reworked WiAB.

Just that the NTR parts are now on a whole new level.

But yes, you are right about the 2nd thing.
If NTR is the only reason for people to play the game, then they should wait till the game is more advanced.
The girls aren't just whores.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Oceanlab

I apologize for interfering, but for example, I did not start this game because of NTR and I hope it will not play a big role in future updates.
I see that you are creating many paths for the development of events, and this takes a long time.
In any case, this is a great project, it is a pity that the development has been suspended, but it is not easy to manage 2 projects at the same time.
I wish you success!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Oceanlab

I apologize for interfering, but for example, I did not start this game because of NTR and I hope it will not play a big role in future updates.
I see that you are creating many paths for the development of events, and this takes a long time.
In any case, this is a great project, it is a pity that the development has been suspended, but it is not easy to manage 2 projects at the same time.
I wish you success!
Development hasn't been suspended.

Reactions: Katie4Ever

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017

I know it sounds funny, but im totaly hypnotized by this necklace. Never seen it before in any other game, just beautyfull.:whistle:

And it seems Ocean has a kink for the eaglewinged earring. :giggle:

modo200

Feb 5, 2018

Hello,

Summer's Gone Chapter 3 is finally released (In a few days, the full version is out and then I will upload it here, too. and with this, the last full chapter release is done.
From now on, I will only do half-chapters and they will still be big enough.

Besides that, both games now have a dedicated PC. WiAB doesn't need to wait for SG anymore.
I also optimized my work/life schedule to a more professional standard now.
Yesterday, I finished the last preparations for this PC. Everything got ported over and the development cycle for WiAB starts.
Now everything runs on 100%.

The update is around 50% done. I am currently working on the new intro cinematic. which is also already 60% done.
I am currently collecting a big bunch of renders and other thingies and I will do a big post about the new update and show some differences between the new and old version later this month.
I am really glad the games do not need to wait for each other anymore.

And here is a "screenshot" from the intro cinematic.

In the next post, I will also go a little into the changes I made to the characters. Especially in terms of personality.
Every character except Miru did keep her "core." But still, a lot got changed and in my opinion, a lot got improved.

But as always, judge for yourself.

If you have any questions about the update/rework/game, feel free to comment on this post or send me a DM here or on Discord.
I will then implement a small Q&A in the next post.

Edit: I attached the picture for you to download and view in fullscreen.

- Ocean
:)
bless leia and here big tites

• Haha
Reactions: Agrik

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Maviarab

After all, he completely switched to Summer's Gone and there has been no update since June, although in my opinion there were no such delays before.
It may not have been formally stopped, but in fact it was, because the developer spent all the time on another project. Is not it so?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Summer's Gone had another dude working on it, now Ocean is doing both games alone so updates will take more time.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Avaron1974

Oh yeah, but besides that, hasn't the developer been on another project for the past months? If I'm not mistaken, he himself wrote that he spent all his time on the release of Summer's Gone.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
From what I gathered on discord, dev is working on two projects at the same time. But dev might switch to only summer's gone near the release date. One of the mod there told me last part isn't true.

Last edited:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
From what I gathered on discord, dev is working on two projects at the same time. But dev might switch to only summer's gone near the release date.
:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

I think that was just for this latest update and to be able to get it out earlier.

I hope this is a dying trend of devs stopping a story to go back and "fix" past content. This one was so solid, so I'm leary if the "new, improved" will stand up to what it was.
Why? If you see that your previous work is badly done and you think you can improve it, why not? In the game you can see a huge difference between the beginning and the end, many things no longer have the same tone or the sense that they had at the beginning, in fact it seems that from the camping scene it is another different game. I see it well

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Maviarab

After all, he completely switched to Summer's Gone and there has been no update since June, although in my opinion there were no such delays before.
It may not have been formally stopped, but in fact it was, because the developer spent all the time on another project. Is not it so?
No it isn't so. It only stopped (temporarily) when his GPU melted, otherwise he been slowly working on the rework since they both got their own dedicated machines.

Omo69

May 7, 2020
I downloaded the mod for unlocking the gallery, but i don't get any button for replaying NTR scenes. See the screenshot below. I'm playing on a Mac. Any hints?

Schermata 2021-01-15 alle 17.36.12.png

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Have we had any updates from the dev in the recent past regarding how much work for the remaster is already done? I think he has already rewritten the whole. He did say that 100% of the dialogues have been changed so I think that's a safe assumption to make.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Have we had any updates from the dev in the recent past regarding how much work for the remaster is already done? I think he has already rewritten the whole. He did say that 100% of the dialogues have been changed so I think that's a safe assumption to make.
Not sure to be honest, he might have mentioned on Patreon though.

Reactions: Katie4Ever
4.30 star(s) 186 Votes