4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
[...]

By the way, before you jump to Summer's gone, it is supposed to be updated soon. Again, soon is something we can discuss what it really means.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He should go drink some water first. :p :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, the render quality looks really great.

Reactions: johndoe19

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Not sure who and how applies the tag, but which one in particular? I think I can only question is horror, all others are accounted for, right?
All of them are accounted for that is correct, the questionable one is horror. The reason horror is there is probably to do with when you being drugged and have that bad trip going on. But that is legit the one and only thing I can think of that might have made it so that that tag has been added. If he has no plan to add more bad trips and such I would say we can just remove the horror tag.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
What do you mean? dude was in jail and got the shit kicked out of him, the muscles totally make sense.
I don't think getting your shit kicked out of you equals growing muscles, if so kids from the 90's who got bullied and the shit kicked out of em all would be walking tanks working in offices by now and I don't see that being a thing.

if it say's dude has been working out or worked as a trainer or whatever after getting out that would make sense, so yeah there needs to be a bit of back story on that. Also if you look at some of the backstory shots form the past where he was around... what age of 13 or something, dude was more ripped then I was at the age of 20. So unless he got a genetic jackpot in myostatin muscle hyperthropy. I doubt anyone would be as muscled as he was back then.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
if it say's dude has been working out or worked as a trainer or whatever after getting out that would make sense, so yeah there needs to be a bit of back story on that.
Based on a wide cross-section of people I've known, anybody who goes in for a span from 2 to 15 years usually comes out with a fair bit of muscle. There ain't squat to do except exercise or read.

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
I don't think getting your shit kicked out of you equals growing muscles, if so kids from the 90's who got bullied and the shit kicked out of em all would be walking tanks working in offices by now and I don't see that being a thing.

if it say's dude has been working out or worked as a trainer or whatever after getting out that would make sense, so yeah there needs to be a bit of back story on that. Also if you look at some of the backstory shots form the past where he was around... what age of 13 or something, dude was more ripped then I was at the age of 20. So unless he got a genetic jackpot in myostatin muscle hyperthropy. I doubt anyone would be as muscled as he was back then.
what? why would you...................the obvious connection i'm making is that he would work out to protect himself in jail, which is a pretty regular thing, kids who get bullied in general have a place to go home to, you don't get that shit in jail, you either continue to get fucked up or find a way to protect yourself.

the 13 year old thing isn't something i can explain, because even though he probably has really good genetics(look at his dad) unless he works out on the regular he's not going to look like that, hoping Ocean changes the models for that in the remake.

Reactions: Ivyxxx

hellomate1

Jul 31, 2018
Anyone know how often they update this game? half year + is common for example?
So far, yes, it seems to be common. They also have another game that they are working on (it's all a bit of a complicated thing to explain, so I'll leave it to someone else to do so) set in the same world called "Summer's Gone", which is the next to be updated - and so far that seems to be very soon.

Reactions: John Bon Clay

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Anyone know how often they update this game? half year + is common for example?
So far, yes, it seems to be common. They also have another game that they are working on (it's all a bit of a complicated thing to explain, so I'll leave it to someone else to do so) set in the same world called "Summer's Gone", which is the next to be updated - and so far that seems to be very soon.
No, not common.
Ocean completely reworking WIAB...hence delay (Ep6 is as it should be, 1-5 is being redone).
GPU issues have slowed everything down.
Summers Gone was given to a friend to do (story/script). Said friend got fed up/whatever/not exactly sure, Ocean didn't want to lose it...so took it back to do it himself.
Both VN's now have their own dedicated machine to work on.
GPU issues have hindered process.
Update for SG is due imminently (days).
Going forward updates should be more regular and forthcoming.

Any other questions/anything I missed?

20meiki92

Donor
Feb 23, 2019
He has already a RTX 3090 FE but the thing is, for people like Ocean does this not mean faster updates but more possibilities.

Per example he could now add more characters in a scene or make even more intense cinematics. And I personally am hyped for this.

hielo_seco

Aug 4, 2019
You are right, but one is not enough for to games with the render quality it have (and is still the main bottleneck as far as i know and I am growing impatient, a year ago :p)

hellomate1

Jul 31, 2018
No, not common.
Ocean completely reworking WIAB...hence delay (Ep6 is as it should be, 1-5 is being redone).
Summers Gone was given to a friend to do (story/script). Said friend got fed up/whatever/not exactly sure, Ocean didn't want to lose it...so took it back to do it himself.

Thanks for that first clarification. I haven't been following too long, so it just seemed normal based on that, my mistake.

Reactions: Maviarab

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
No, not common.

Thanks for this! Was going to pull support, but now I'm not. "Where It All Began" has by the far the funniest NPC in any AVN. Love Miru!!

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes