4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
in the fanmade incest patch who is the sister/s? and does it make sense too play with it or does it feel unlogical?

nobody0

Jul 26, 2019
but arent their child hood friends and you life with your wife?
Miru is your GF not wife. And you grew up in the same house as Katie and Leia. Raised by the same people. It really is a headscratcher if they aren't your sisters. Maybe the revamp will make it make less sense. But I didn't play it with the patch, and I was pretty sure they were your sister's.

Tallomellow32

Apr 9, 2021
Miru is your GF not wife. And you grew up in the same house as Katie and Leia. Raised by the same people. It really is a headscratcher if they aren't your sisters. Maybe the revamp will make it make less sense. But I didn't play it with the patch, and I was pretty sure they were your sister's.
Due to Patreons rules you aren't allowed to have incest so they add landlady roommate and release patch unofficially

Reactions: TheReDeeMeR

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
What you must do to obtain the scene with Katie in her room, when you find her dildos? I don't know how to trigger it, I've read the walktrough but I don't get it.

Decent-Win

Apr 27, 2020
What you must do to obtain the scene with Katie in her room, when you find her dildos? I don't know how to trigger it, I've read the walktrough but I don't get it.
-Don't start war with Katie
-have sex with donna
-say yes when Katie blackmails you

Reactions: Naxer

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
NGL at this point the game need the On-hold tag until the new update coming out put not abandoned tag
My understanding, potentially wrong, was that a game was "on-hold" when the game is not abandoned but development is not being made at the moment. If this is not the situation, then I don't know.

Abandoned, on the other had, it is put when there has been no information released by the developer after 3 months. Technically, from what was explained to me, it should be assigned to the thread, not to the game, in the sense that the thread is not being moderated and other things, but in practice it is used for the state of the game.
There are some exceptions that I've heard (games I don't follow so I don't know), as what happened with Milfy City, in which even when the dev was releasing news, as he fail delivering on his promises, they applied the tag until a new update is released.

1625503796712.png

Last edited:

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
My understanding, potentially wrong, was that a game was "on-hold" when the game is not abandoned but development is not being made at the moment. If this is not the situation, then I don't know.

Abandoned, on the other had, it is put when there has been no information released by the developer after 3 months. Technically, from what was explained to me, it should be assigned to the thread, not to the game, in the sense that the thread is not being moderated and other things, but in practice it is used for the state of the game.
There are some exceptions that I've heard (games I don't follow so I don't know), as what happened with Milfy City, in which even when the dev was releasing news, as he fail delivering on his promises, they applied the tag until a new update is released.

View attachment 1282387
I think if folk actually read the first page then they would see that the Dev is also making another game. It would be natural to conclude from that info that this game would thus be a little slow with releases unless there is a huge team working on both games and that as far as I know isn't the case.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1625524020306.png
"Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing." - Elie Wiesel Chapter 3.5 selfie preview of Mila and Victoria from Summer's Gone.
1625524117897.png

Well .. summer is here --- beach time is called 4
Do we know 4 now where thiz all began?​

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes