4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Decent-Win

Apr 27, 2020
I'm not sure if i should be happy or upset by the fact that we are getting actual numbers for summer's gone but not for this especially when Ocean made it sound like we are going to get the remake before another update for summer's gone.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
Well, Summer’s Gone might be the more creatively enriching experience for him. Less lewd material, more dramatic content. People seem to enjoy those characters more than the ones in WIAB. Plus it’s currently getting more support on Patreon.

I don’t necessarily agree that it’s the superior project, but I can understand why it’s getting the lion’s share of the attention.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Well, i for one like WIAB. It´s interesting, soooo much open we have to find out. But i like Summers Gone even more. And not to forgett it´s not really easy to work on 2 VN´s the same time, when we see how long it already takes to make one good story, but the Dev decided to go this way instead of put one on Hold until he´s finished with one Project. He´s doing his best to get all done, all it need is time.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
I would be surprised if it wasn't considering WIAB hasn't had new content for over a year now.
I mean, do I think it’s fair that he didn’t at least pause billing for a few months? No, but his patrons for the most part seem happy to back him despite the lack of updates so there’s not much point in complaining.

endriux

May 5, 2018
If you want any information it is possibly patreon i think. From what I know this dev is working now mainly on SG. But WiAB it's supposed to have a kind of remaster of ch. 1-5 . (New render's, fresh grafics, little change in main story).

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Some wise people around here are going to say
"Quality over quantity"
yup, there is a plenty of wise old people around, which is not surprising considering "relaxed" update times of some top games here.
though, a good thing is those wise men transfer their wisdom/knowledge to their children and grandchildren, those young ones who hopefully will see some of those games finished one happy day;):BootyTime:

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
If you want any information it is possibly patreon i think. From what I know this dev is working now mainly on SG. But WiAB it's supposed to have a kind of remaster of ch. 1-5 . (New render's, fresh grafics, little change in main story).
Damn, I see. Thanks

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hello,

Sorry- one day too late but I was binge rendering SG update-related stuff.

In June, I also started doing them for WiAB, too.
This time the SG ones will be available for the 5$ tier, too. But next time only for the 10$ tier, who also gets the next SG version. (Vice versa on the other Patreon.)

For SG we have Nadia:
1625164235875.png 1625164247587.png 1625164258135.png

For WiAB we have Katie:
1625164268715.png 1625164278140.png 1625164288688.png
There is a big dev log coming soon. Also addresses some of the problems.

- Ocean

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Just when my brain starts to forget, Ocean comes along and plants those images of Katie on me.... Why????
On top of that, I don't think we'll see Katie in the new chapter one.

Bluedolph

Jan 20, 2020
I'm liking the story elements so far and I really dig the animation choices for specific moments. I also noticed the slight improvement to character models and design after a few updates. Awesome stuff. Only thing I can say is that I tend to prefer that if a game starts off not showing the MC's face for 80-95% of the story, that (assuming it isn't the epilogue and they're not just showing how everything ended up) they keep it that way. The swap comes off to me as a little jarring and forces you to redefine or get rid of some foundational vibes that you as the player/reader have already had to establish for your own experience. Other than that, so far it's been a pretty fun ride.

Cbcallium

Nov 10, 2017
Not intending to fan the flames on this or anything, but its crazy to me how life keeps chugging along as it does and suddenly out of nowhere this game's been waiting on an update for a year. Every game that hits some big number like that fucks with me. Feels like the last update couldnt have been that long ago lol

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes