4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
"Years have passed. Things have changed."

Considering it's been a year since this game was updated....how ironic that text is in the description. lol.

Still, I think visually this game is still one of the best. Hope it continues and is eventually updated....

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
You're speaking from a consumer perspective, I speak from the perspective of someone who has found a creative outlet. A way to express himself and take others on the road with him.

You're saying I am batshit crazy.
But I am having a really good time and I have had more fun developing the last two months than the entire year of 2020.

I think the only good thing I can tell you is that the day will come when my habits and determination are aligned.
Ocean, thanks for the status update, really. Most devs see page after page of "where is the update?" or "is this is abandoned?", and just tune out and go away. So, I appreciate you being straight with all of us. You were are very honest with what you are facing and what is the cause of your delays, much more than most devs, and that should be applauded. You could have just said you had unspecified medical problems, family issues, or some other vague excuse like needing to refactor your code or something, and disappeared for 6 months like many, many, devs do around here. But, by explaining where you are at, and how it is a combination of hardware issues, day to day motivation, distractions, etc, is really refreshing.

I think anybody that works from home, totally understands where you are coming from. There are so many distractions, that those of us that are prone to being distracted, have a million things vying for our attention instead of work. It is not easy to sit at a desk for 6, 8, 10, hours and just focus on work all day, when you could be doing anything else. I for one, completely understand.

Ultimately, I hope that you are proud of yourself for making 2 of the best games on the site, and the quality increase has been amazing. Sure, working on one game is quicker, probably, but which do you cut? On this thread, obviously, most want you to abandon Summer's Gone. On the SG thread, of course, people say that WIAB is a waste of time.

You do what you think is best. You aren't the first dev to work on more than one game to keep his motivation up.

All of those that give you advice on development, what schedule you should work at, what you should work on, etc, etc, they have no idea. It is not like you are calculating spreadsheets all day, developing a game take creativity, an artistic mind, meticulous skill, and internal motivation, that isn't easy to do every day, like clockwork.

Whether it takes 3 months, or 6 months, or longer, well, you are doing very high quality work, pretty much by yourself, I understand, so great job. I hope that it remains rewarding for you over time, and that you see both games through to the end, because they are both wonderful, a lot of fun to play, and you have a devoted audience of fans and supporters who love to play each update, whenever they come out.

The important thing is to keep having fun. It is your life, after all, and it would be a shame to let yourself get burned out. If you can enjoy what you do, you are luckier than most.

horankao

Dec 18, 2020
It pretty good, I think you writing really improved as it progressed and quite quickly. Some of Miru stuff at the very start about Asian and White man was bit off for me but a lot of good effort came quite quickly after that. I ain't a fan of more recent games using Rape as a game mechanic but this is well put together.

I really have not come across a woman character like Lisa in the various games I played, she is so cruel and awful when she smiles when Miru has left and how she knew what Katie wanted and still bullied her and so many others. Really nasty piece of work that I truly hate.

Could do with way more Helen stuff because she is like the most beautiful render seen in all these games lmao, the writing is pretty good and frankly several of the lady characters are actually really well constructed. Dana is great. So yeah, I know you said it isnt gonna have a harem ending which I am fine with as long as we can have sexual encounters with pretty much all of them including Gina mum HEHEHE

So my two eager awaiting things would be Gina's Mum and Helen scenes and encounters

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
Oh god, the first girl you see, and what should i do? decline her of course, i came here for story, not to fap. Damn, i already love this game. I wonder how many girls you can skip.

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
ok ok, here we have the NTR tag.
Just for myself, I want to clarify: MC is doing NTR with one of the girls or is it the girls taking revenge on the MC? (Well, something like that)
Sorry for not the best English, I hope I clearly wrote my question.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
ok ok, here we have the NTR tag.
Just for myself, I want to clarify: MC is doing NTR with one of the girls or is it the girls taking revenge on the MC? (Well, something like that)
Sorry for not the best English, I hope I clearly wrote my question.
Girlfriend taking revenge on him with his cousin and another man.

Reactions: St1ffme1ster

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
Girlfriend taking revenge on him with his cousin and another man.
So, is there a lot like that? Why I'm asking, I kind of want to play this game, but at the same time NTR games are strange to me. I'd rather say repulsive. It is in the case when someone takes revenge on MC or something like that. Prya cats in my soul scratch at such moments, I don’t know why. If MC is doing NTR with someone it is not so disgusting for me.

Bay7

Feb 25, 2021
So, is there a lot like that? Why I'm asking, I kind of want to play this game, but at the same time NTR games are strange to me. I'd rather say repulsive. It is in the case when someone takes revenge on MC or something like that. Prya cats in my soul scratch at such moments, I don’t know why. If MC is doing NTR with someone it is not so disgusting for me.
You can turn ntr off from the beginning of the game and it wont happen.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
You can avoid getting NTRed by being a nice guy or playing "right" (at least for now).

In my playthrough I fucked everything that moved and nothing happen with GF. But had the story continued problems could have arised once she discovered one of the girls was pregnant.

You can also turn NTR off, which I don't recommend as it renders a lot of consequences less relevant.

Having said that, you might want to wait till the remake is done. Game is going to be changed massively.

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
You can avoid getting NTRed by being a nice guy or playing "right" (at least for now).

In my playthrough I fucked everything that moved and nothing happen with GF. But had the story continued problems could have arised once she discovered one of the girls was pregnant.

You can also turn NTR off, which I don't recommend as it renders a lot of consequences less relevant.

Having said that, you might want to wait till the remake is done. Game is going to be changed massively.
You can turn ntr off from the beginning of the game and it wont happen.
OOOHH,thanks to both of you.
So...Maybe I will postpone it until better times.

Nov 17, 2018
Im curious, with all the remake, the roadmap changes and everything, does oceanlab have a clear storyline setup now.. I love Summer's gone, probably my top 3 favorite game tbh, and wiab is pretty decent as well. I hope everything turns out alright in the end

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Im curious, with all the remake, the roadmap changes and everything, does oceanlab have a clear storyline setup now.. I love Summer's gone, probably my top 3 favorite game tbh, and wiab is pretty decent as well. I hope everything turns out alright in the end
I'm not sure what all Oceanlab has planned to include with the new version. There are definitely reworked images (and the characters we've been shown so far — Miru, the MC, Leia, Helen, etc. — look really good); you can find them on this thread (just go back a bit, like into the 260s pages of the thread). I would guess there are story variations as well. Most likely, for v0.7 you'll have to restart again for all of the changes being made.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
I'm not sure what all Oceanlab has planned to include with the new version. There are definitely reworked images (and the characters we've been shown so far — Miru, the MC, Leah, Helen, etc. — look really good); you can find them on this thread (just go back a bit, like into the 260s pages of the thread). I would guess there are story variations as well. Most likely, for v0.7 you'll have to restart again for all of the changes being made.
It's not going to 0.7. The upcoming update is going to be a 0.1. Everything is being reworked from the dialogues (with the skeleton of the plot remaining unchanged), character looks and how everything is written.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes