4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
ok ok, here we have the NTR tag.
Just for myself, I want to clarify: MC is doing NTR with one of the girls or is it the girls taking revenge on the MC? (Well, something like that)
Sorry for not the best English, I hope I clearly wrote my question.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
ok ok, here we have the NTR tag.
Just for myself, I want to clarify: MC is doing NTR with one of the girls or is it the girls taking revenge on the MC? (Well, something like that)
Sorry for not the best English, I hope I clearly wrote my question.
Girlfriend taking revenge on him with his cousin and another man.

Reactions: St1ffme1ster

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
Girlfriend taking revenge on him with his cousin and another man.
So, is there a lot like that? Why I'm asking, I kind of want to play this game, but at the same time NTR games are strange to me. I'd rather say repulsive. It is in the case when someone takes revenge on MC or something like that. Prya cats in my soul scratch at such moments, I don’t know why. If MC is doing NTR with someone it is not so disgusting for me.

Bay7

Feb 25, 2021
So, is there a lot like that? Why I'm asking, I kind of want to play this game, but at the same time NTR games are strange to me. I'd rather say repulsive. It is in the case when someone takes revenge on MC or something like that. Prya cats in my soul scratch at such moments, I don’t know why. If MC is doing NTR with someone it is not so disgusting for me.
You can turn ntr off from the beginning of the game and it wont happen.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
You can avoid getting NTRed by being a nice guy or playing "right" (at least for now).

In my playthrough I fucked everything that moved and nothing happen with GF. But had the story continued problems could have arised once she discovered one of the girls was pregnant.

You can also turn NTR off, which I don't recommend as it renders a lot of consequences less relevant.

Having said that, you might want to wait till the remake is done. Game is going to be changed massively.

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
You can avoid getting NTRed by being a nice guy or playing "right" (at least for now).

In my playthrough I fucked everything that moved and nothing happen with GF. But had the story continued problems could have arised once she discovered one of the girls was pregnant.

You can also turn NTR off, which I don't recommend as it renders a lot of consequences less relevant.

Having said that, you might want to wait till the remake is done. Game is going to be changed massively.
You can turn ntr off from the beginning of the game and it wont happen.
OOOHH,thanks to both of you.
So...Maybe I will postpone it until better times.

Nov 17, 2018
Im curious, with all the remake, the roadmap changes and everything, does oceanlab have a clear storyline setup now.. I love Summer's gone, probably my top 3 favorite game tbh, and wiab is pretty decent as well. I hope everything turns out alright in the end

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Im curious, with all the remake, the roadmap changes and everything, does oceanlab have a clear storyline setup now.. I love Summer's gone, probably my top 3 favorite game tbh, and wiab is pretty decent as well. I hope everything turns out alright in the end
I'm not sure what all Oceanlab has planned to include with the new version. There are definitely reworked images (and the characters we've been shown so far — Miru, the MC, Leia, Helen, etc. — look really good); you can find them on this thread (just go back a bit, like into the 260s pages of the thread). I would guess there are story variations as well. Most likely, for v0.7 you'll have to restart again for all of the changes being made.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
I'm not sure what all Oceanlab has planned to include with the new version. There are definitely reworked images (and the characters we've been shown so far — Miru, the MC, Leah, Helen, etc. — look really good); you can find them on this thread (just go back a bit, like into the 260s pages of the thread). I would guess there are story variations as well. Most likely, for v0.7 you'll have to restart again for all of the changes being made.
It's not going to 0.7. The upcoming update is going to be a 0.1. Everything is being reworked from the dialogues (with the skeleton of the plot remaining unchanged), character looks and how everything is written.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Any news on the progress ?
Around mid April ocean posted a mini dev log and said it was going to be the last one before the update (he wasn't lying). Since then he has said one or twice here that it is close. The last time being probably a couple of weeks ago. How close? He won't say before it's already done and ready for release.

Reactions: Vasilji and 89898hh

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
It's not going to 0.7. The upcoming update is going to be a 0.1. Everything is being reworked from the dialogues (with the skeleton of the plot remaining unchanged), character looks and how everything is written.
If it's all being reworked at once and then released why would it be 0.1? I thought it would be named something like '0.6 Remastered'

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
If it's all being reworked at once and then released why would it be 0.1? I thought it would be named something like '0.6 Remastered'
No he's not releasing all the chapters at once. He's releasing them one by one. After he's done making them. Also he's reworking the entire story structure so the older chapter progression doesn't make sense anymore. So you won't have to play from 0.1 all the way to 0.6 again before you get to new content. It's all new content. So it's less of a remaster and more of a remake. The plot and characters(sans looks) remain the same. Everything else is scrapped.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
No he's not releasing all the chapters at once. He's releasing them one by one. After he's done making them. Also he's reworking the entire story structure so the older chapter progression doesn't make sense anymore. So you won't have to play from 0.1 all the way to 0.6 again before you get to new content. It's all new content. So it's less of a remaster and more of a remake. The plot and characters(sans looks) remain the same. Everything else is scrapped.
So it's been over a year and he's only gonna release a reworked version of 0.1.. geez, ok thanks for the info.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well, OK, whatever. I actually don't care about version numbering. I was just meaning the first part of the remake. Take "v0.7" and translate that into "the next version" — remake or not, almost entirely rewritten or not, it's the same game. A v0.1 remake is still "the next version", and that's what I meant.

And the fact that it's being almost completely overhauled (which has been understood for a very long time now) means that anyone just finding this game really should just wait to play it. They're just wasting time otherwise.

Reactions: LuciferPrometheus

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
So it's been over a year and he's only gonna release a reworked version of 0.1.. geez, ok thanks for the info.
Its because the old chapter numbering doesn't make sense anymore in the rework, according to Oceanlabs. He said we would understand after playing the rework ep1.

My guess is that more content will be attached together in fewer episodes. So Rework ep1 is Old ep1-2 or Old ep1-2 and some of 3. Something like that. But I dunno, really.

Nov 17, 2018
I'm not sure what all Oceanlab has planned to include with the new version. There are definitely reworked images (and the characters we've been shown so far — Miru, the MC, Leah, Helen, etc. — look really good); you can find them on this thread (just go back a bit, like into the 260s pages of the thread). I would guess there are story variations as well. Most likely, for v0.7 you'll have to restart again for all of the changes being made.
Yeah i know about the new model, that what makes me exicted. Especially Miru model, it looks so much better than the old one. Still, reworking the entire story structure is a lot of work. I hope it came out alright

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Who is Leah ??

Reactions: St1ffme1ster
4.30 star(s) 186 Votes