4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
There is an easy answer for those who dont like something = dont dl it in the first place. Do you go into a shop and buy stuff you dont like? = doh if you do.
Oh really? So let's go with another theory, you buy something that has a certain promise in the beginning and you end up liking it, but in the end the product will be remade, so you mean you can't ask for the idea to be similar to the original? I would understand if I were asking or demanding to remove NTR from the game, I do not have this right, but I am only asking for NTR to be optional, to continue with the option to turn off NTR, as I am not a fan and would like to play without worrying about coming across this kind of content, do NTR fans have more rights than non-NTR fans? Wasn't it supposed to be the same? I don't care if turning off NTR diminishes reality in the game or not, real life shit is enough!

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
It's my humble opinion that NTR should be avoidable again. What I don't want to see though is a lack of content in that direction because of it or story lines being watered down just to please the same crowd that adores the characters of Summer's gone.
What do you mean with "should be avoidable again"? Did ocean say anything about removing the feature to disable NTR at the beginning of the game? If not, stop spreading speculative information please!

Reactions: johnelros

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
What do you mean with "should be avoidable again"? Did ocean say anything about removing the feature to disable NTR at the beginning of the game? If not, stop spreading speculative information please!
No, you stop it with the speculations. I know what I wrote and it was certainly not that :LOL:

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
people are joking about how the update won't be here for a very long time. when was the last update then? I mean a real update with a good chunk of new content added. I just started this game and definitely like it for the most part and really like at least 4-5 of the girls in it, but kinda get tired of starting games that never get finished by the devs or take forever to update.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
people are joking about how the update won't be here for a very long time. when was the last update then? I mean a real update with a good chunk of new content added. I just started this game and definitely like it for the most part and really like at least 4-5 of the girls in it, but kinda get tired of starting games that never get finished by the devs or take forever to update.
I am sure you are supporting those devs, right?

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
I am sure you are supporting those devs, right?
Yea occasionally I'll support a dev if I really like the game, and I see them putting in regular progress in reliable intervals but I've seen many of these projects end so I'm not gonna be one of those guys that gets burned again. I realize it's understandable that a lot of them end without finishing though.

Reactions: Bananawafer

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
I think it’s been 13-14 months since last update? Something like that.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Just finished the game so far and I really like the story so far.

Dana and Emilie are real cuties hope we get more from them.
Also loving the ntr/sharing scene with Miru.

Down Fallen

Aug 8, 2018
The rework should be here eventually, and it certainly shows improvements over the former version so looking forward to when it drops.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
This Game is Dead , how is not yet under the Abandoned tag
Here, this should answer your questions. Definitions of the abandoned tag

1627402931317.png
Dev has not confirmed it abandoned neither have 3 months passed since last post.

This game is dead right?
No, but going a long remake, so.. we have to wait.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes