4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Decent-Win

Apr 27, 2020
A part of me just wants to be happy that it finally released but another part can't help but be disappointed that this is all we get after over a year of waiting, and I feel the timing of the release was very unfortunate being released so close to BADIK I got to play both updates back-to-back which made WIAB seem significantly worse in comparison.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
will we ever see the full game? or are we trapped in an endless rework loop forever and ever and just playing the same content over and over again?

sometimes the same rework .... rework .... rework and every time you have to play what you have already played again is not so that there is the complete existing content as rework plus new content no again and again play the same thing over and over again in small pieces ...........

Mar 9, 2021
It seems like people who have only positive things to say are welcome here, some of the reviews who were constructive in their criticism got reported and deleted. You won't get too far with that attitude buddy.
People who are angry here because of rework, the reason behind that is not because it got reworked but because the reworked version has only 0.1 version of content after waiting over a year. To catch up to v0.6 with same render quality and animations and considering the fact that he has two games in development at the same time and the fact that update frequency ain't his strong suit, nor does his Patron count. In the end i have nothing to say but good luck.

Edit:
C'mon fanboya at least read before face-palming it.

Last edited:

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Ya'll crying about a reworked game but fail to see the superior graphics? The intro scene is bloody magnificent- Graphically one of the better games on here.
I don't think anyone is questioning the improvements of render quality, people are not blind. Some people, myself included, prefer a good tasting but rough looking cake over a smooth fondant finish. Substance over style, so to speak.

Reactions: JesterAI

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
oh my God my brother I am the same way I don't like cheating I'm a one-woman kind of man the fun fact Katie was the first girl I was interested in but I chose leia instead cuz she look like more of a bad girl and more Mean
I was between Katie and Leia too. And Dana and Helen and Miru herself (can't they all are gorgeous). But i choose Katie has my main canonical girl because her hair, that piercings and her eyes make Katie so unique and perfect. Maybe i make saves to play other girls route for at least Leia and Helen. I fucking love have a bad-ass girl in love with me and a fucking love milfs as well. But Katie will be always my number 1, my top priority, my queen, my khalessi, my sun and stars and the moon of my life.

Sep 3, 2020
I was between Katie and Leia too. And Dana and Helen and Miru herself (can't they all are gorgeous). But i choose Katie has my main canonical girl because her hair, that piercings and her eyes make Katie so unique and perfect. Maybe i make saves to play other girls route for at least Leia and Helen. I fucking love have a bad-ass girl in love with me and a fucking love milfs as well. But Katie will be always my number 1, my top priority, my queen, my khalessi, my sun and stars and the moon of my life.
now that's what I'm talkin about it's easier for me to choose a girl in summer's gone in summer's gone

I'm only interested in Bella and no one else

but in this game it has two bad girls not one so it's hard to choose

• Red Heart
Reactions: mommysboiii and Ahx

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
I was about to post the other day that after a loooot of time I started to play some games I had on my "play again in the future" list. The thing is, this one was waaay on top of the list and I never got to search for it, so I remembered how good it was imo when a tried the 0.3(?) version and I came here. But to make you an idea, my last save was 25 March 2019. If my memory doesn't bretay me, this game had about 14 to 20 reviews and a couple hundred of likes and I thought how much of and underrated game it was as I was remembering about it.

So imagine my face when I came back and see the evolution of the game with 140 reviews and good ratings. Cool af. That being said I was a bit aback on why the hell the game was on 0.6. Still played it a little worried because you know, in two years and a half I have played some masterpieces, my tastes have changed, my expectations too etc. Well this game still had it. I'm not gonna share my full opinion on the game cause that is more suitable for a review (which I'll do later) the thing is, I finish the game, I come to the thread and I see that the dev has another game which I had saved in favs to play later, I try it, it is a fucking amazing game, judging by the ratings it is well-known, makes me realize that the dev has even more potential than I thought to 1 deliver quality renders and 2 to create and write a great plot, instead of just a good one.

So I came to the post, thinking of sharing it with the forum to see if your opinions aaaaand: "A new beggining. You can completely forget about the old chapters"

Damn ok :ROFLMAO:

I knew that he was doing a rework but I thought that it was going to be a graphics rework with some minor changes and a major update or two with the 6 chapters. So I'm assuming doing a review of what I had played is useless and I have to play the rework which I suppose it's closer its quality as a dev than the previous game.

And I know, long ass post just to share an anecdote hehe sry.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
To be fair, 15 mins worth of content, after such a long wait, not really worth the wait. Had this been up to .6 then sure, it was worth it. But as of now, given the new release, as tempted as I am to enjoy this game, I'm putting this game on the back burner until the releases are bigger in content and not 15 minute endevours.
I call BS on the 15 minute claim. Having noted the various questions about playing time in this update I kept track. I'm a quick reader. I read all the text and let the various animations etc run their course. Playing time was a bit over 40 minutes. Admittedly I explored both sides of a couple of choices, both sides of the dart game for example,but a straight play through would have been only a couple minutes less.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
I call BS on the 15 minute claim. Having noted the various questions about playing time in this update I kept track. I'm a quick reader. I read all the text and let the various animations etc run their course. Playing time was a bit over 40 minutes. Admittedly I explored both sides of a couple of choices, both sides of the dart game for example,but a straight play through would have been only a couple minutes less.
Agree mate !

My theory is he blinks sixty times per minute.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
The rework oozes Substance and Style. What you mean is you want Quantity over Quality.
If I had to decide between 100 renders of mediocre quality vs. 10 almost life-like looking renders I would choose the former, that's true. This isn't what my comment was about though. Other people have already said how the writing is still average and the story less interesting so I am not going to write lengthy texts about it.

Sep 3, 2020
If I had to decide between 100 renders of mediocre quality vs. 10 almost life-like looking renders I would choose the former, that's true. This isn't what my comment was about though. Other people have already said how the writing is still average and the story less interesting so I am not going to write lengthy texts about it.
it's only chapter one I would hold off judging the story as a whole until more chapters come out

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
For the Rework:
Renders & Clips (y)
Writing is OK.
Miru is now much better in the Rework compared to the Old Version, she was just meh before and now she could be a much more interesting char.

But overall i still hate this strange Laia. Normaly i love a little bit of strange chicks but her, No THX. If i would meet her in RL i would def win the Marothon. :ROFLMAO:

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
I complety forgot the plot of the previous version but after playing this rework, am I the only one who thinks Leia is responsabile for mother's accident just to bring MC back? Dad seems pretty chill :unsure:
Miru looks cute than never, I'm gonna really feel bad when I start cheating with Leia...she is the only one in my heart that evil,cold snake :love::devilish:

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I complety forgot the plot of the previous version but after playing this rework, am I the only one who thinks Leia is responsabile for mother's accident just to bring MC back? Dad seems pretty chill :unsure:
Miru looks cute than never, I'm gonna really feel bad when I start cheating with Leia...she is the only one in my heart that evil,cold snake :love::devilish:
Well, Leia was always strange. New or Old version. She thinks in both that its Dylans fault when she talks with the MC. But i have more the feel that she is atleast a part behind it what happend with Hel.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes